Archive: Indiscretion

luna65

He is a fever of which there is no breaking
all heat and hunger (or is that starve a fever, feed a cold?).
He inflamed my,...well, perhaps it’s best not to say what, exactly.
And when he devoured the contents of my refrigerator
when I had nothing left in my cupboards
he abandoned me to the wreckage of my kitchen
and smiled.
In the kingdom of appetite, the ruler is Indiscretion.
Oh...the smell of him! (All over town, telling everyone I knew that I was a lousy cook.)

Feeling a bit daring? In the mood to throw caution to the wind? Create some instant intimacy with our smoked vanilla musk blend: soft vanilla entwined with Indian red musk and black amber, a drift of woodsmoke accord, delicious accents of pumpkin and marshmallow and a wee tot of rum. To encourage the sharing of confidences we’ve infiltrated this fragrance with just a hint of copulins (three drops per bottle) and our exclusive TMI pheromone formula. You might be surprised at how willing a relative stranger is to cuddle up with you, but that's the Alpha-Androstenol putting them in their happy zone while the heavy dose of Beta-Androstenol loosens their tongue and encourages them to share their most intimate secrets with you... you just may learn things about them that they've never revealed to anyone. There really is such a thing as Too Much Information, so be careful what you wish for! This potion may be worn by both women & men.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
MARSHMALLOW ROOT ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.
PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.
WALNUT ~ Leaves promote fertility, carry nuts to delay pregnancy. Wishes granted, strengthens the heart, enhancement of mental powers. Dark earthly powers.
SMOKE ~ In addition to the attributes of whatever is being burned (resins, woods, etc), smoke is for cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration. It is also the foremost mode of communication from this world to the realm of spirits and the gods.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
FERMENTED ALCOHOLS: WINE, BEER, HARD LIQUOR, ETC ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Jennifer King

October 2016

I moved away from the front door and noticed there were several other people in the shop. They all stood staring at the shelves, seeming to wait their turn to speak to the proprietress. As I moved down the aisle I spied one person emerging from behind a pillar, he sidled up to the counter.

“Ah, Agent -” she called out loudly.

“Shhhh! You know I’m undercover,” the man whispered hotly. “I’m on a mission to steal some secrets.”

“Pillow talk, eh? Best way to get those loose lips flapping!”

The man looked around, and I pretended I wasn’t eavesdropping.

“I’m not at liberty to disclose the details of my mission.”

“Oh fiddlefaddle! Just say what ye need, secret agent man.”

“Uh, that cologne or whatever it is that makes people talk.”

I forgot I wasn’t supposed to be listening. “Wait a minute,” I said, “are you telling me governmental agencies use magic too?”

“Hey lady, we use whatever works, you know? I’m a patriot.”

“Oh save it for the politicians, boy!” She handed him a bottle. “And I charge government rates!”

He handed her several bills and sidled out the door.

“So what’s that one called?”

The old woman struck a dramatic pose. “Between madness and more madness lies Indiscretion!”

“Oh, the smell of it!” everyone else in the store intoned.

I got a bottle for myself, because you never know when such a thing might be useful…

(Our story continues in Just Desserts...)