Archive: Just Desserts

luna65

Have you been a good witch or a bad witch? If you do indeed deserve a reward, an indulgence, then we’ve created one perfect for the season...but take care lest you’re the one being nibbled! Sticky swirls of luscious butterscotch and creme brulee smooched with warm almond in a base of luxurious amber and just a touch of woody cedar.

ALMOND ~ Fertility, stamina, masculine energy, business success, money, prosperity, wisdom, intuition, insight, talisman for successful and fertile marriage.
BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Jennifer King

October 2016

“Now then dearie, what else, what else…”  She picked up several bottles, examining them closely, sniffing and shaking and staring.  “Oh, here’s an interesting one!” The bottle contained an amber liquid which looked delicious.

“Let’s see what it smells like to you.”  She held out to me and I gave it a sniff.

“Mmmm!  Like a really rich dessert at a fancy restaurant.”

“Well then, you’ve been a good girl.  This potion gives you what you deserve, you see.  If you’re good, then it’s your just desserts! But if you’ve been bad, well, I don’t even want to say what it smells like then!”

“Stinky?”

She shivered.  “Worse than stinky!”

I felt a bit smug just then.  Actual delicious confirmation of my goodness.  I had her add a bottle to my collection on the counter.  I just had to remember not to use it when I’d been naughty…

(Our story continues in Liquid Shadow...)