Archive: Liquid Shadow

luna65

Cloak yourself in our unisex scented shadow, a slinky shade which moves about in the night, becoming one with the darkness and all its’ delights...a fragrance reminiscent of the most deeply exquisite coffee incense: potently brewed black coffee and espresso blended with black vanilla and dark chocolate, mingling with the exotic fumes of nag champa and kush resin, deepened with lavish patchouli and oud.

COFFEE ~ Focus, stamina, concentration, determination.
CHOCOLATE/COCOA ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
CANNABIS ~ The ceremonial, ritual and medical use of marijuana dates back over 5,000 years. Variously used as a love potion, to deflect the power of witches, for communication with the spiritual realm, divination, luck and protection from evil.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.
OUD (Agarwood) ~ Love, aphrodisia, spirituality, health.
DRAGON'S BLOOD ~ Entices errant lovers to return, increases power of other ingredients. Love, protection, exorcism, potency.
SMOKE ~ In addition to the attributes of whatever is being burned (resins, woods, etc), smoke is for cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration. It is also the foremost mode of communication from this world to the realm of spirits and the gods.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Jennifer King

October 2016

Just then Shadow awoke, yawning and stretching again.  The old lady petted the cat lovingly.

“Oh my pretty, my sweet, did you sleep well?”  She snapped her fingers. “Oh yes, let me show you something interesting that my darling created.  She’s such a clever kitty.”

She opened a black bottle and made to pour it out into her hand.  A cloud emerged, taking the form of her hand, completely opaque.

“Wow!”

“You can cloak yourself in the night, become a shadow and roam wherever ye may.”

“A liquid shadow, that’s amazing!”

Shadow purred and rubbed my ankles…

(Our story continues in Universal Anecdote...)