Archive: Universal Antidote

luna65

No matter what ails ye, we've got the cure, in the form of this mood elevating delicious smelling treat! We present this bit of olfactory magic sure to satisfy! Pancake batter-like warm vanilla, blended with hot milk accord, syrupy sweet black fig and sprinkles of maple sugar...see? All better now!

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
FIG ~ Wisdom, fertility, love, luck, protection, aids restful sleep, divination. Feminine sexuality.
MAPLE ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Jennifer King

October 2016

Review Thread

My stomach rumbled, I hadn’t even realized I was hungry. How long had I been there? Hours?

“Well I guess you can ring me up now, do you take most major credit cards?”

She shrugged. “One sigil is as good as another. But wait, I have more to show you!”

“I’ll come back, I promise, but I didn’t eat any lunch and -”

“Oh but I can fix that!” She held up another bottle and grinned. “A universal antidote for any discomfort!”

She opened the bottle and...suddenly, it was as if I'd just eaten the best pancake breakfast. Or breakfast for dinner, one of my favorite things. I took another big sniff and my stomach immediately silenced.

“Uh...okay, I’m not hungry now.”

“Fills you up without plumping you up!”

Another bottle to add to the pile…

(Our story concludes in Zombie Repellent...)