Archive: Zombie Repellent

luna65

In the midst of the Zombie Apocalypse, a girl can’t stand out in a crowd...especially if that crowd wants her BRAAAAAIIIINS! Blend right in among those drooling shuffling creeps with our airy-fresh fragrance reminiscent of a cool Autumn morning. A soft misty musky floral mix of sacred datura, sweet pea, Sicilian mandarin EO, fennel seed, teak and black walnut with refreshing accents of cucumber, bamboo and mint. And of course no airheaded concoction would be complete without our exclusive LACE pheromone formula, containing a "woozy" amount of Alpha-Androstenol (mood elevator, attraction amplifier) plus the precious ultra-feminizing pheromone Estratetraenol. Effects are reported as making the wearer feel extra girly and even a bit ditsy, as well as an additional airy jasmine note of Hedione, a fragrance ingredient purported to produce an attractant pheromone-like response in others when added to perfume.

SACRED DATURA ~ Hallucinogen, ritual, healing.
AIR/OZONE ACCORD ~ Thought, communication, ideas, awareness.
HEDIONE - JASMINE DERIVATIVE ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spiritual love.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
SWEET PEA ~ Lasting pleasure, blissfulness, youthful attraction, friendship, chastity, courage, strength.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
BAMBOO ~ Protection, hex breaking, luck and wishes, fertility, wisdom, feminine energy.
CUCUMBER ~ Healing, fertility, abundance, invigorating.
FENNEL ~ Healing, protection, purification, ecstasy, sexual potency.
PEPPERMINT ~ Stimulates, restores and uplifts. Cleansing, purification, relaxation, sleep, healing, psychic amplifier.
ORANGE & BLOSSOMS ~ Strong 'magnet' to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.
TEAKWOOD ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance.
WALNUT ~ Leaves promote fertility, carry nuts to delay pregnancy. Wishes granted, strengthens the heart, enhancement of mental powers. Dark earthly powers.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Jennifer King

October 2016

Review Thread

“Now then, dearie, I think you are prepared for most eventualities, but no independent woman worth their essential salts should be out and about in the wide world without -”

“Without what?”

She held an empty bottle up.  “Zombie Repellent!”

I cracked up.  “Are you serious?  Zombies? Really?!”

“Metaphorical or actual, the buggers are EVERYWHERE.”

“But...there’s nothing in that bottle.”

“Ah, well that’s the secret my girl - it only looks empty.  Just like those creatures, eh? Empty heads, and how does a girl blend in amongst the shuffling hoards?  By being an airhead!”

I sniffed, and it was a very airy kind of scent, like a cool breeze.

“Well, I suppose it couldn’t hurt, right?”

“Exactly!”

Shadow leapt up on the counter as she rung up my purchases, and it was much less than I expected.

“Shadow says you should get the ‘Young Woman of Taste and Distinction’ discount,” the old woman said as she carefully wrapped the bottles and put them into a basket.

“Why thank you, Shadow,” I said to the cat, and I petted her appreciatively.  Her fur was so soft and she began to purr.

“Now then, come visit me again with any questions, I’ll be here, I’ve always been here, you know.”

I gave my thanks to the witch and her familiar and as I went out into the day once more I felt like I was embarking upon a grand adventure...and I had the tools at my disposal to make the most of it.

Even if - especially if - the Zombie Apocalypse happened.  Like, tomorrow.