BANG discontinued... what should I use? HELP

ichaticia

Helo everyone!

I've been away for some time. Things in my country are not good and I haven't had the opportunity to keep buying my pheros as I would like.

I came back and I realized that BANG and SUPER SEXY FOR MAN, that were the 2 phero blends I usually purchased, are both discontinued!

Can you please tell me which blends could I get that have the same effects? With which one can I replace them?

Thank in advance for the help!

P.

Edited by ichaticia
error

1 hour ago, ichaticia said:

No, I haven't! I will check it up, thanks. Any suggestion for the woman's pheros?

I’ve never tried Bang so don’t know which one would be a good substitute. Sorry 

You could try emailing the shop to get Miss Mara’s opinion

On 1/14/2019 at 5:23 PM, ichaticia said:

Helo everyone!

I've been away for some time. Things in my country are not good and I haven't had the opportunity to keep buying my pheros as I would like.

I came back and I realized that BANG and SUPER SEXY FOR MAN, that were the 2 phero blends I usually purchased, are both discontinued!

Can you please tell me which blends could I get that have the same effects? With which one can I replace them?

Thank in advance for the help!

P.

I'm devastated. :(

I LOVE BANG. 

That said.... BANG was a combo of SS4W + EST & COPS. 

I assume LP still has all those (I gotta check the store). So SS4W + Cuddle Bunny might get you there. I'd suggest emailing Mara or perhaps ask on her Forum questions thread  about the ratios so you can mix to get the same result. 

12 hours ago, StacyK said:

I LOVE BANG. 

I assume LP still has all those (I gotta check the store). So SS4W + Cuddle Bunny might get you there. I'd suggest emailing Mara or perhaps ask on her Forum questions thread  about the ratios so you can mix to get the same result. 

Unfortunately SS4W is also being discontinued 😞

15 hours ago, StacyK said:

I LOVE BANG. 

Yes, I will try to email Mara and see what she says I should do. Thank you.

We have always had greats results with BANG. It's a shame it's discontinued :(

3 hours ago, oceanjewel said:

Unfortunately SS4W is also being discontinued 😞

I noticed those missing from the store lastnight. Is it lack of ingredients? Very curious. Was there an announcement? 

Bang was super useful. I thought SS4W was very popular. 

17 minutes ago, StacyK said:

I noticed those missing from the store lastnight. Is it lack of ingredients? Very curious. Was there an announcement? 

Bang was super useful. I thought SS4W was very popular. 

Mara posted about it back in September in this thread. 

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/topic/568-super-sexy-concentrate/?page=17&tab=comments#comment-485669

Sounds like a supplier issue

4 hours ago, ichaticia said:

And it looks it's not coming back :(

Nope.But, I'll say this Mara has come up with some great blends. I really loved Bang and I can't think of anything exactly like it but we do have a ton of other choices. Cougar is another social sexy you can add some extra cops to it (there is a small amount in the blend) for extra zing. I have unscented Cougar in a x2 spray. Its great. 

Yeah, I've also been thinking of how to approximate Bang with what I already have (when I run out of SS4W and can't try to experiment with wearing Cuddle Bunny with it). Bang is a special heavy hitter for me that I wear with caution :P  

I always wear Cougar with some cops; I might try wearing more cops or maybe Cuddle Bunny UN with it in order to give it that sexy, Bang-like punch. 

Edited by Witty Kitty
Adding clarification

On 1/22/2019 at 9:56 PM, Witty Kitty said:

Yeah, I've also been thinking of how to approximate Bang with what I already have (when I run out of SS4W and can't try to experiment with wearing Cuddle Bunny with it). Bang is a special heavy hitter for me that I wear with caution :P  

I always wear Cougar with some cops; I might try wearing more cops or maybe Cuddle Bunny UN with it in order to give it that sexy, Bang-like punch. 

Cougar has some EST in it. I'd try just adding cops first. Yes, it also has cops. But, not as much as Bang did. Its going to be intresting experimenting. I hope people post results.