Jump to content
nable

Blends for < 25’s in a professional environment?

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

I’ve been ghosting on the forums for quite a while now, and finally decided to make an account and take the dive! I’m about to place my first order and I wanted to ask for some recommendations –

Already planned on getting something with Swimming with Sharks for work (I work in an older male dominated legal environment), but I’m wondering if I could receive some reqs on everyday-wear that would still be work appropriate?

I want to be treated a little better/more amicably and seem attractive – but not in a sexual way. EST effects, but I'm seeing mixed reviews on them. Currently, I'm eyeing Treasured Hearts/Lace/Lumina (but I’ve read that they make the wearer seem ‘younger’ which I don’t really want). 

Scent wise; I’m not the biggest fan of strong vanilla (vanilla notes turn a little cloying on me unfortunately) and aquatic notes, but everything else is good! Patchouli/cedar in particular are scents I love and I’m also open to unisex/masculine scents.

(Outside of all this, fellow dog owners, do wearing pheros affect your pets in any way? Are there any scents I should avoid/should I not wear them around them?)

Many many thanks!

 

 

Edited by nable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Open Windows or Levitation are good blends. You might like the Sugareds, you can get single note blends & mix/match them how you prefer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beccah said:

Open Windows or Levitation are good blends. You might like the Sugareds, you can get single note blends & mix/match them how you prefer.

 

Open Windows sounds lovely! Definitely going to be adding one to my cart. Will be looking at some un-pheroed/virgin scents next! Thank-you very much 💕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Nable :hi: I also took in interest in LPMP when I was 22.

 

I felt like La Femme Mystere helped to level the playing field every now and then.

Blantant Invitation was also sometimes my way to insert dominating androstenone without rubbing too much the wrong way since it has alpha-androstenol first lol  It does have copulins and can make me chatty with a-nol though lol 

 

I haven't had the chance to try B2 or Teddy in a work setting with guys yet, but that might help with your inclusion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe you need Swimming with Sharks. I'd recommend  either Sharp Dressed huMan w/ Swimming with Sharks, a nice, professional clean linen and lavender blend, or my favorite fruit salad, Phero Charged Money Potion w/ Swimming with Sharks. (PCMP)

From the web store, about this magical PCMP-

"Based upon the popular “Nine Fruits” Witchcraft and Voodoo spell, the object of this magical potion is to attract equal proportions of money and happiness in your life. Thus, the ingredients are not only for attracting wealth, but also for self confidence, mood elevation, love attraction, sexual allure, and motivation. This fruit salad-type blend bestows a positive attitude to the wearer, and that is half the battle in terms of achieving success of all kinds."


Swimming with Sharks, info, more info here, possibly worth reading this thread, too. SWS is essential for what you are wanting at work, IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ivysaur said:

Hi Nable :hi: I also took in interest in LPMP when I was 22.

 

I felt like La Femme Mystere helped to level the playing field every now and then.

Blantant Invitation was also sometimes my way to insert dominating androstenone without rubbing too much the wrong way since it has alpha-androstenol first lol  It does have copulins and can make me chatty with a-nol though lol 

 

I haven't had the chance to try B2 or Teddy in a work setting with guys yet, but that might help with your inclusion?

 

Will add a LFM to my order then! I am quite chatty by nature so I leave out the Blatant Invitation for now though 😣Teddy actually sounds like it'd be lovely too!

 

7 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I believe you need Swimming with Sharks. I'd recommend  either Sharp Dressed huMan w/ Swimming with Sharks, a nice, professional clean linen and lavender blend, or my favorite fruit salad, Phero Charged Money Potion w/ Swimming with Sharks. (PCMP)

From the web store, about this magical PCMP-

"Based upon the popular “Nine Fruits” Witchcraft and Voodoo spell, the object of this magical potion is to attract equal proportions of money and happiness in your life. Thus, the ingredients are not only for attracting wealth, but also for self confidence, mood elevation, love attraction, sexual allure, and motivation. This fruit salad-type blend bestows a positive attitude to the wearer, and that is half the battle in terms of achieving success of all kinds."


Swimming with Sharks, info, more info here, possibly worth reading this thread, too. SWS is essential for what you are wanting at work, IMO.

 

I'd actually already set my mind on SWS, hence why I was asking for other recs for everyday that I could wear outside of work too, but it's good to be reassured that it's def what I'm looking for ☺️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LFM is good for your situation for sure. I would not wear Lace to work as it can make you ditsy which is generally not good for work. Lumina would be good. TH is better for cranky women or around tricky family situations. You might like Heart and Soul but it would be soft for work. Levitation and OW are good for all social situations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pallas with Lumina is a great grapefruit scent I wear to work often. It does have vanilla but it's a complex blend and the vanilla is not in the forefront, I don't notice it myself, it's just a smoother. You might also want to try Winter in the Tropics w/ La Femme Mystere.

Edited by Eastwood22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2019 at 12:34 PM, halo0073 said:

LFM is good for your situation for sure. I would not wear Lace to work as it can make you ditsy which is generally not good for work. Lumina would be good. TH is better for cranky women or around tricky family situations. You might like Heart and Soul but it would be soft for work. Levitation and OW are good for all social situations.

 

On 1/20/2019 at 6:07 AM, Eastwood22 said:

Pallas with Lumina is a great grapefruit scent I wear to work often. It does have vanilla but it's a complex blend and the vanilla is not in the forefront, I don't notice it myself, it's just a smoother. You might also want to try Winter in the Tropics w/ La Femme Mystere.

 

Thank-you for the advice and reqs!

 

I've just placed my huge samples order and got a LFM in there, one with Open Windows and also one with AJA too along with a few un-pheroed scents. Skipped on the Lace (don't want to be even ditsier than I already am) and Lumina (since none of the scents really stood out to me), but I may try them in the future if I find a scent description that jumps at me. But I've managed to find a SWS blend on swap too, so I should be getting that before everything else (which is v exciting)!

 

I live in another continent, so it might take a while for the order to arrive – but I’ll def update again once I try them out!

Edited by nable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome!

Cant wait to hear how it goes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yay! nice choices!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when I was younger, I love citrus fragrance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...