New Releases for January & February 2019 - PHEROTINE and The Vault!

You are very welcome!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, tyvey said:

Amazing! I emailed to request an invoice in the wee hours of Wednesday, and haven’t gotten one. Usually get one in a flash so doublechecking whether to fret/ re-send?

Hi Tyvey!

It did not arrive! I checked the mail, and we have not gotten an email from you since early December. Can you please resend? Thanks and sorry, honey!

xoxoxox

2 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Hi Tyvey!

It did not arrive! I checked the mail, and we have not gotten an email from you since early December. Can you please resend? Thanks and sorry, honey!

xoxoxox

OK I just re-sent - glad I asked! 😊 THANK YOU!

THIS NEW BOARD SYSTEM, ARGH!!!!

I tried to move selected comments, it moved the whole thread. So I moved the thread back, and now there's an extraneous link going back to itself, and I still can't figure out a way to remove the rant from the NR thread.

I have contacted Luna for help!

Okay I have pruned this thread, moving over the bulk of the other conversation to the "Relocated Rant" thread in the Off-Topic subforum so anyone wishing to continue that conversation can go there, thanks.

On 2/2/2019 at 3:18 AM, tyvey said:

OK I just re-sent - glad I asked! 😊 THANK YOU!

@Potion Master hi, I emailed yesterday at the crack of dawn- did you get? :frets:   I’m just posting it here as a backup:

Edited by Potion Master
removed personal info

You guys I just got my box of New Releases and ZOMG they are amazing. I’m so glad that I got them all because there are several of the Unisex that I think I love and some of the Vault Collection smell better than the original or the last incarnation of them did. Seriously get as many as you can. You won’t be disappointed. Mara you have outdone yourself!!!!

Whoo!  Awesome @halo0073!  Can’t wait for mine to arrive!  

@halo0073 @luna65 @tyvey Am I completely losing my mind, or did I see civit in one of the descriptions? I'm trying to make my official invoice request and I wanted to leave that one off. I'm assuming it's the Potion Bastet but I'm not seeing civit in the description now. Help!

There's a honey in Potion Bastet which has a civit-like character to it, and probably one of the musks does as well, so yes, you'll probably want to avoid that one.

24 minutes ago, Lainey said:

Yes hello, I'm going to need those of you who have received your NRs to post reviews, please.

I agree with this statement.

2 hours ago, luna65 said:

There's a honey in Potion Bastet which has a civit-like character to it, and probably one of the musks does as well, so yes, you'll probably want to avoid that one.

Thank you!

placed my order this afternoon - I'm so excited -  I ordered women's 2019  and some of Vault '19 and some of the men's collection 

plus I did order some of the pherotines  i'm trying Cougar and Balm and  open window's and some old favorites - also gifting some to my sister 

Edited by raydee8_love
added

23 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

placed my order this afternoon - I'm so excited -  I ordered women's 2019  and some of Vault '19 and some of the men's collection 

plus I did order some of the pherotines  i'm trying Cougar and Balm and  open window's and some old favorites - also gifting some to my sister 

oh wow so what was the full list?

1 hour ago, Fang said:

oh wow so what was the full list?

Sneaky Clean, betrothal, creamed honey, pcmp, hex, drive by, papal, scribe, zukara, moonage, oleander... 

bunches

i can't believe i bought the set !!!  I am gifting my sister some of the items on the list 

10 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

Sneaky Clean, betrothal, creamed honey, pcmp, hex, drive by, papal, scribe, zukara, moonage, oleander... 

bunches

i can't believe i bought the set !!!  I am gifting my sister some of the items on the list 

sounds good!

bottles or trials?

9 hours ago, Fang said:

bottles or trials?

all T.V.s -  I can really decide if a scent is for me - then if something really catches me I'll go in for a FB  I should go in a FB's of a few items I really like but .... of course pesky budgets - I'm over for all of 2019 already 

I am definitely sold on several unscented blends -  

@Fang, sorry if I missed it, have you already said which pherotines? I'm just now catching up on everything I've missed since my last visit here. 

NVM, I saw in another thread! Wish I could help, but I've never tried to relabel them, I was just gonna buy sticker labels from target or something this weekend and use my best handwriting (which, tbh, isn't very good, but oh well). 

Edited by SugarKitten
got my answer elsewhere, lol.

8 hours ago, SugarKitten said:

@Fang, sorry if I missed it, have you already said which pherotines? I'm just now catching up on everything I've missed since my last visit here. 

NVM, I saw in another thread! Wish I could help, but I've never tried to relabel them, I was just gonna buy sticker labels from target or something this weekend and use my best handwriting (which, tbh, isn't very good, but oh well). 

oh good idea, might do that too!

Not to veer off topic, but I don't know what other thread you guys are talking about...so I'll put this here.

I use these labels...they are freezer labels so they are waterproof and weatherproof... I print them with an inkjet, but you can handwrite them, too, of course.  And they won't run if the pheros go down the side.  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017MOT3T0/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

31 minutes ago, Tinkerbelle said:

Not to veer off topic, but I don't know what other thread you guys are talking about...so I'll put this here.

I use these labels...they are freezer labels so they are waterproof and weatherproof... I print them with an inkjet, but you can handwrite them, too, of course.  And they won't run if the pheros go down the side.  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017MOT3T0/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I think you made this post for me because... I was just looking for labels to put on my permanent bottles for my decant perfumes. It says it’s currently unavailable so I’ll look at stickers similar to this! 😳 Thanks! 

3 hours ago, Vicki Lee said:

I think you made this post for me because... I was just looking for labels to put on my permanent bottles for my decant perfumes. It says it’s currently unavailable so I’ll look at stickers similar to this! 😳 Thanks! 

The post was actually referring to me, as i was looking for cute lables for my bottles

Edited by Fang
including link

1 hour ago, Fang said:

The post was actually referring to me, as i was looking for cute lables for my bottles

I’m sorry.... @Fang but to clarify I wasn’t being literal it was typed in a joking matter. I had no idea about the thread... But again like I said I was literally looking for labels when she made that post. I'm sorry you were confused and thought I meant it literally.... It was a coincidence. 

Edited by Vicki Lee

3 hours ago, Vicki Lee said:

I’m sorry.... @Fang but to clarify I wasn’t being literal it was typed in a joking matter. I had no idea about the thread... But again like I said I was literally looking for labels when she made that post. I'm sorry you were confused and thought I meant it literally.... It was a coincidence. 

lol no worrys, at least i wasn't the only one looking for labels!

41 minutes ago, tyvey said:

@Potion Master did i dream it or are there some virgin bottles of some of the phero’d ones that we can reserve?? I could’ve sworn I read that but now can’t seem to find ...

I read somewhere too! About 3 Virgin bottles put aside! I’m so curious Mistress Mine! I placed my order wed night. I hope I get shipping by tomorrow. I’m leaving where I am on the 2nd. I need to change the shipping address if won’t make it to where I am now in time. 

46 minutes ago, tyvey said:

@Potion Master did i dream it or are there some virgin bottles of some of the phero’d ones that we can reserve?? I could’ve sworn I read that but now can’t seem to find ...

If I remember correctly, it was for the men's/unisex phero'd scents.  If you go to the store and check size in the drop down menus it will show if any virgin bottles are available.  For example, check the Adam's Nectar page and hit the drop down.  It shows a virgin bottle option.