New Releases for January & February 2019 - PHEROTINE and The Vault!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Fang said:

sorry i checked out the pherotine vault, i must be dipsty with lace etc lol, but the prices still seem the same lol!

They are starting to populate now. They are in the pheromones section and have a grey background. They are usually $18 and are priced as such. Some are $15, which are the single-pheromones, not the combinations. It won't look like a mark-down. They are separate listings. :) For your $5 credit, just write it on your invoice email that you would like to use it (200 posts, $5 credit) and John will deduct it.

7 minutes ago, Kayla said:

They are starting to populate now. They are in the pheromones section and have a grey background. They are usually $18 and are priced as such. Some are $15, which are the single-pheromones, not the combinations. It won't look like a mark-down. They are separate listings. :) For your $5 credit, just write it on your invoice email that you would like to use it (200 posts, $5 credit) and John will deduct it.

lol thanks just checked lol

thanks for the info lol!

lace should have been made for me, such a ditsy lol

14 minutes ago, Kayla said:

It's probably because you're so sick. You must be exhausted! 

i am exhausted lol, call myself ditsy lizzy lol!

so how long will the UN scented pheros be on the site for?

want to make make out my list

Edited by Fang

2 minutes ago, Fang said:

want to make out my list!

As far as I know, until they sell out.

2 minutes ago, Fang said:

want to make out my list!

They are there until they sell out. It looks like they are each stocked with 28 bottles. Once they sell out, you have to wait until next year to get the pherotine-sized bottles.

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

Yup!

They include your original Girl Nip, Dark Desires, Ambuscade, Thrill of the Chase, and possibly a few others. It's not even phero specific because I know he's allowed to roam free in Smooth Operator and some others with Hunter Trapper. I may have possibly even said it about Year One before claiming it for myself. I'm sorry I still haven't told the young man's Love God story on the LG thread....

Yes!  please share that story!  

Anyone want to get a reading so I can afford to support my LPMP habit?  😀

Edited by Snoopyace

Woooooo!  I don't need to be spending money right now....buuuut...

I had forgotten all about post credits.  I never used the first $5.00 and should have $10.00 now.  And it's cool to use those on these discounted sets?

Edited by Tinkerbelle

6 minutes ago, Fang said:

gonna have to place my order in the morning hopefully there is stuff left!

Don't worry, there will be plenty.

I always thought at some point I'd get one of each over the years, but I have yet to do that!  There are many choices!

I wonder what's going on with the replacements or reformulations for SS4W and Bang or if there will ever be anything comparable. 😑

48 minutes ago, SirenSong said:

I feel like there were still some there leftover from last year actually.  😁

only men's I think and MLHV -

I bought 5 UN's  last year - the chance to buy  convinced me to get FB's  - I'm going to get my sister some 'tines - she  is not a phero users - YET and she finds many perfumes smell bad on her skin  so smaller bottles are a good way to start 

2 minutes ago, raydee8_love said:

is Gotcha sold out?? or no longer in the mix??

I know someone who needs a push .... """ nudge him off that cliff of indecision "" 

I asked about that one by email. It should be back eventually when they have a new supplier according to the response I got

13 minutes ago, raydee8_love said:

this is why I need more money so I can have everything at once 

Aha!  My thoughts exactly!

15 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

I was hoping to get these finished tonight but I have the flu and I am out of fuel for the day, so I will start again early tomorrow and have them orderable by Monday night. Good night all! xoxox

Thank you @Potion Master! Get some rest! I bet not one fan would die if they weren't even orderable until next Monday.

10 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I'm programming them into the cart now, but take note...if you want to pick your samples, then you should email for an invoice.

It's also a good idea to email for an invoice if you are shipping internationally. The rates go up again tomorrow, and the Etsy cart is not capable of being accurate, so you will overpay - but get a refund later if you order thru the cart, or get an accurate rate up front if you order via email.

Email John for an invoice at: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

The discount rate for sets of trials is 40% off New Releases only.

The discount rate for sets of bottles is 20% off New Releases only.

The Unscented Pherotines get a discount of 10% after $100.

Everything will be ready to ship by the end of this week.

:)

Ok.

3 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I was hoping to get these finished tonight but I have the flu and I am out of fuel for the day, so I will start again early tomorrow and have them orderable by Monday night. Good night all! xoxox

I hope that you get a good night's rest!  Wishing you a quick recovery. 

4 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Hope your feeling better soon!

11 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

only men's I think and MLHV -

I bought 5 UN's  last year - the chance to buy  convinced me to get FB's  - I'm going to get my sister some 'tines - she  is not a phero users - YET and she finds many perfumes smell bad on her skin  so smaller bottles are a good way to start 

which UN's did you get last year?

1 hour ago, Fang said:

which UN's did you get last year?

LMF, Girl/girl, heart and soul, SS4W  & Dheas  I did get a second Heart & soul because i used all the 1st bottle too quickly 

I am going to get my sister TH, and OW 

for myself I am not sure if I W ant to try  single molecules  - i did get dheas but I dont W ear it alone  

I did get FB of Popularity in the fall

Last year  I also got a full  bottle of  Essence Oil - I do not recommend getting this UNTIL you are experienced W ith mixing scents  - thought I W as getting ahead of the game  and it's loWer price seemed really great - W hen they say add one drop they mean ONE DROP 

7 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I also  went to bed early ! I was too excited and just going in circles In the cart out of the cart .....back in the cart - out of the cart 

Sending you some KillerVibes - for your flu  and a {{{{hugs}}}}

50 minutes ago, raydee8_love said:

LMF, Girl/girl, heart and soul, SS4W  & Dheas  I did get a second Heart & soul because i used all the 1st bottle too quickly 

I am going to get my sister TH, and OW 

for myself I am not sure if I W ant to try  single molecules  - i did get dheas but I dont W ear it alone  

I did get FB of Popularity in the fall

Last year  I also got a full  bottle of  Essence Oil - I do not recommend getting this UNTIL you are experienced W ith mixing scents  - thought I W as getting ahead of the game  and it's loWer price seemed really great - W hen they say add one drop they mean ONE DROP 

It says on the descriptions for each UN that a drop or 2 could be added to perfume, did you try it that way?

1 minute ago, Fang said:

It says on the descriptions for each UN that a drop or 2 could be added to perfume, did you try it that way?

lol done the editing wrong, anyway did you try Aja, it's similar to Essence Oil, but with a Honey type of smell.

Just now, Fang said:

No I wore them straight several drops  - they are ok great infact   - i just opened LFN - that one has high odor 

it's the Essene oil wow... smells like pee and  weird fruit   which is why it works 

it's overwhelming  it must have the correct scent to cover and compliment 

I have also found that it does not match with some colognes that I already have 

39 minutes ago, raydee8_love said:

No I wore them straight several drops  - they are ok great infact   - i just opened LFN - that one has high odor 

it's the Essene oil wow... smells like pee and  weird fruit   which is why it works 

it's overwhelming  it must have the correct scent to cover and compliment 

I have also found that it does not match with some colognes that I already have 

lol you make me laugh!

maybe if you added a drop or 2 of the UN to perfume, it might make them last a bit longer!

9 hours ago, Potion Master said:

And still, you got the pherotines all on the site last night...that is dedication ! Hopefully you get some rest & get better really soon...my son just got over the flu, it was pretty nasty 😖 Feel better soon ! 

I don’t have the courage to get any sexual blends in UN, lol. I don’t mind though, cause I loooooove the OCCO’s & Compromising Positions ! Do the new releases tend to sell out quickly ? Debating on if I should nix a couple pherotines next order, to include Special Delivery. Unfortunately, I’ll need to break my orders up into 2 or more over the next month. 

Edited by StrawberryKitten

17 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Hope you feel better soon!

17 hours ago, Potion Master said:

gosh they just mentioned Vancouver, Washington on the news saying there is  a major  outbreak of measles - is that LPMP Vancouver??  or some other place?? 

24 minutes ago, raydee8_love said:

gosh they just mentioned Vancouver, Washington on the news saying there is  a major  outbreak of measles - is that LPMP Vancouver??  or some other place?? 

That is indeed here. And the inevitable result of people refusing to vaccinate their children. I've been reading up, and there's a small failure rate of the vaccine, so some people get it even when vaccinated, but when that is the case, the outbreak dies out very quickly and remains small. When, like in this case, too many people are unvaccinated, the outbreak gets larger and larger and lasts for a longer time. Measles can hang IN THE AIR for 2 hours in a room. That's a hearty virus. Please get your kids vaccinated, folks.