New Releases for January & February 2019 - PHEROTINE and The Vault!

The Vault Collection is now live!

You can peruse them here, but please wait for the rest of the new offerings before you place your order!:

https://luvpotionperfume.com/shop/21642631/new-releases

I am taking a short break and then getting back to programming the other collections. Let me know if you find any typos, k? Thanks!

So which are your favorite labels from the Vault Collection?

I really love the one for Rosalynd. It reminds me of one of my favorite movies, Howl's Moving Castle - it looks like Sophie with her hats and flowers, doesn't it? And I love the look of the giant windows, which goes perfectly with the Open Windows phero.

Medium is awesome because, to me, she has the look of a fortune teller machine, like our Brigid in the shop. :)

Pillow Stuffing is really cool, I love how Lynryd made a dream catcher look like a turtle. He gave me permission to share with you what he wrote in his gallery about this image....

"an anthropologist who once visited a remote indonesian island wanted to see a leatherback turtle. but as it was a very rare creature, his attempts to catch even a glimpse of it proved unsuccessful. he mentioned this to the local shaman, who then replied, "i shall dream one for you." after a month, the anthropologist was guided by the shaman into a sheltered reef, and after 20 minutes, a leatherback appeared and playfully nibbled the shaman's fingers.
on a somewhat unrelated note: i wonder how you catch turtles' dreams?"

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the background texturing on the Papal Purple label, but I think my favorite is for Tropical Musk, the colors resonate deep within my soul and the Compass Star, omg, it's one of my totems.

28 minutes ago, luna65 said:

I love the background texturing on the Papal Purple label, but I think my favorite is for Tropical Musk, the colors resonate deep within my soul and the Compass Star, omg, it's one of my totems.

Very interesting comment, luna, I did not know that about you. Your comment made me have a search for the spiritual meaning of the Compass Star !

My favorite label is the Tangy Ylang, it also has a nifty background and I like the sepia and the movement of the angles and curves. Scent-wise I'm thinking I'm all over White Licorice. Anise brings me to my knees !!!

Edited by androstenol

My favorites are  due equally the colors and the art style. Autumn, Subir,  Prisma, and Godess of the Blue Moon.   I probably need Divine Magick for the phero, if the notes are ones that work for me.   I also most definitely will have to try Crema Delizia and Special Delivery.   Lacia (because of the Cougar) is calling me, and that label for Potion Bastet drew me in. After I searched the archives (Thank you @luna65 for the incredible work you did creating this for us) I figure PB is probably on my list too!  And, I'm curious about Medium and Papal Purple.

@Hildegerd  that is so cool to have Lynyrd as a friend!  @Potion Master  I hope you're on the mend!  

Pm, I hope you're feeling better! Were the notes of Pillow Stuffing left off as a trade secret? 

Um, I'm gonna need a spray & roll on of Tangy Ylang. I was just sorting my collection, mourning my last few drops of Tangy Ylang (from the PEs collection) left in the bottle & hooray, it's back!!!! The universe provides! :smiley-rpg012:

My favorite of the vault labels is Papal Purple. I like how she's looking directly at the viewer in a way that seems both calm and immovable. Very regal. I also love the Tropical Musk label. The colors, the shapes, the movement like it's about to burst into life. It captures that almost chaotic release of energy that occurs just as a wave is crashing. I think the somewhat muted colors actually work to enhance the vibrancy, strangely. They're all lovely, though, and I could spend ages staring at them. 

Oooo I’m interested in White Licorice, Medium, Special Delivery, Papal Purple :)

Favorite Labels: 

White Licorice, Pillow Stuffing, Potion Bastet, Papal Purple :) 

I second Howls moving Castle! 

Edited by amoradrianam
Sorry did not read-

The Women's Pherotine Collection is now live!

You can peruse them here, but please wait for the rest of the new offerings before you place your order!:

You'll note I haven't yet loaded the sampler collections yet, and that I will save for last, after I finish the men's collection.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND TYPOS! I'M DEPENDING ON YOU, LOVED ONES! :)

So which are your favorite labels from this set?

I ADORE the Red Lace label, and the other ones with that same artistic style. These are court cards from a yet-to-be-released set of playing cards that Lynyrd is designing. I want to be the first one to be able to buy any new card set he creates. There's so many amazing ones I have missed over the years, and when he sells out of a limited edition, it stays retired forever. There's one collection on Ebay right now going for a THOUSAND dollars! I am trying to talk him into posting his "retired" artwork on sites like Society6 and Fine Art America so I can order some swag and pix for my walls.

Prisma and Ascension are also both breath taking, GotBM appeals to my love of stained glass, and Latica is a Snail Goddess! Lynryd writes....

"one of the concepts i've been toying with: an art nouveau-themed snail woman. gastropoda's the zoological classification (class?) for snails (as opposed to bivalvia for clam shells and cephalopoda for octopoids). as a justification, she's holding a harpoon (at least, one that's decorative) just like some cone shells whose radular teeth they use to harpoon prey with, and well, her dress-foot, like some marine pteropods which have evolved butterfly-esque variations of the gastropodan foot to glide with in undersea currents."

This is about the Ascension image, I love his use of native mythology...

"an old filipino myth relates how gaygayoma, a star maiden, brought her lover to the sky-world through a winnowing basket that was lowered from the sky... here, i gave the myth that circus-y trapeze feel. hopefully it's magical enough."  

It is! It is!

so i'm looking at the sets, so how much would it be for 10 samples of a set, i know somewhere it was written 40% off but the set themselves are not on the site like the other ones.

also would love to get an UN and am limited to only one finance wise, so my choice is between LFM, Cougar, Lumina, Cuddle Bunny, these 4 work quite good for me but soo mad cause  can't get them all that i want and will have to wait another year for the rest, these should be permanetly on the site, then we are not tied for time and money!

It's so difficult to pick a favorite label from the Ladies' collection!  My favorites are Goddess of the Blue Moon, Latica (I love that Mucha-esque vibe it has), and NOX: Nyx.

for the labels, my favs are Prisma and Divine Magick, i love strong bold colours that stand out, they are a bit like the colours when i dream, psychodelic.

10 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Crema Delizia is calling my name. Except when did my name change to Full Bottle? 

Hey!  we have the same name!  How cool is that?  what a coincidence!  

The MEN's Collection is now live!

You'll note I haven't loaded the sampler collections yet. I am doing this next, and they should be up in around 3 hours. Whew!

So which are your favorite labels of the Men's Collection?

Baharat is one of my faves because it reminds me of Professor Snape - the book version at any rate, and I love the deep warm colors.

Subir is stunning. This image was part of a pair of Lord of the Rings inspired regal Elves. I think this is what inspired me to the font choices for the Pherotine sets this year...both of the fonts used are from the Lord of the Rings films...did anyone notice?

Again, let me know if you spot a typo! Thanks!

13 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

You'll note I haven't yet loaded the sampler collections yet. I am doing this next, and they should be up in around 3 hours. Whew!

Baharat is one of my faves because it reminds me of Professor Snape - the book version at any rate, and I love the deep warm colors.

Subir is stunning. This image was part of a pair of Lord of the Rings inspired regal Elves. I think this is what inspired me to the font choices for the Pherotine sets this year...both of the fonts used are from the Lord of the Rings films...did anyone notice?

Whoohoo!  Thank you!  Sending healing vibes your way!

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

A quick heads up: on the listing for Scribe, in the description of the virgin bottles, the part with "here, please make your choice with care!" is repeated. 

Otherwise, so many of these look good, as well. Can't wait to try them out!

Edited by greenappletart

11 minutes ago, greenappletart said:

A quick heads up: on the listing for Scribe, in the description of the virgin bottles, the part with "here, please make your choice with care!" is repeated. 

Otherwise, so many of these look good, as well. Can't wait to try them out!

It's a men's scent.  We need to be reminded.  🤣

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

Not until you pointed it out, but now I totally see it! :thumbup:

I love Subir too, and also Reverie, Moonage Daydream and Autumn.

On 1/28/2019 at 7:38 PM, Potion Master said:

That is indeed here. And the inevitable result of people refusing to vaccinate their children. I've been reading up, and there's a small failure rate of the vaccine, so some people get it even when vaccinated, but when that is the case, the outbreak dies out very quickly and remains small. When, like in this case, too many people are unvaccinated, the outbreak gets larger and larger and lasts for a longer time. Measles can hang IN THE AIR for 2 hours in a room. That's a hearty virus. Please get your kids vaccinated, folks.

I saw that you were "ground zero" so to speak - frightening. One of the articles I read said health officials knew they had a concentration of people who do not vaccinate and that they were bound to have an outbreak at some point. 

Very nice labels - as usual. I have no real artistic talent such as drawing so it always strikes me given the variety of styles PM finds and the talent behind them.

2 hours ago, quietguy said:

I have no real artistic talent such as drawing so it always strikes me given the variety of styles PM finds and the talent behind them. 

You are essentially an accomplished landscape architect and interior/exterior designer, which requires PLENTY of artistic vision and talent.

THE SAMPLER SETS ARE NOW LIVE!

I have placed everything into the New Release area for now so you don't have to hunt around.

Please note, once again, that if you want to order a custom sampler set you must email us for an invoice, but there is a listing there to help you decide.

Email us at: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

1 order is preferable to multiple, so if you also have a list of UNscented Pherotines that you want, include that in your invoice email as well. 

Whew, that was a ton of work. Orders will start shipping on Friday.  Thanks for being patient with me, Have fun out there, and Happy Pherotine! :D

A public shoutout to our own wonderous Scribe,  Luna the Lady. She kicked ass this month. Such a huge collection, and she actually beat me to it getting her part done before I got mine done, so everything was perfect and ready and waiting once I got to that point. I LOVE YOU, LUNA, YOU ROCK! And your descript for Adam's Nectar cracked me up!

❤️

Thanks, Mara and I agree!  Luna's Description for Adam's Nectar was pretty awesome. :Emoticons10311:

10 hours ago, Potion Master said:

You'll note I haven't loaded the sampler collections yet. I am doing this next, and they should be up in around 3 hours. Whew!

The Moonage Daydream label is awesome!

12 hours ago, Potion Master said:

A public shoutout to our own wonderous Scribe,  Luna the Lady. She kicked ass this month. Such a huge collection, and she actually beat me to it getting her part done before I got mine done, so everything was perfect and ready and waiting once I got to that point. I LOVE YOU, LUNA, YOU ROCK! And your descript for Adam's Nectar cracked me up!

❤️

I love my Captain DA MAWA! :wub:

17 hours ago, greenappletart said:

Thank you!!! ❤️