Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Beccah

Crema Delizia w/ BAM!

Recommended Posts

il_fullxfull.1761923856_dd5f.jpg

 

Is your dearest dream to be surrounded by the thickest most lusciously luxuriant cream? Imagine no more because we can make that dream a reality! In the tradition of those ultra creamy fantasies our beloved customers crave, we invite you to enfold yourself in our oh-so-silky blend of vanilla cream, coconut cream and buttercream folded into honey and cocoa butter, accented with nutty notes of almond and pecan, further sweetened with an accord of white, pink, brown and powdered sugars, snuggled on a fluffy bed of sweet white musk, balsam and white amber. Such a delicious delight deserves the get-closer charm of our exclusive BAM! pheromone formula: Bewitch, Attract, Mesmerize! Beta-Androstenol and a whopping dose of EoW Copulins. An ideal blend for sexual attraction, deep communication, comfort and bonding.


MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
COCOA BUTTER ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
ALMOND ~ Fertility, stamina, masculine energy, business success, money, prosperity, wisdom, intuition, insight, talisman for successful and fertile marriage.
PECAN ~ Money, employment, mental acuity.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
BALSAM ~ Fertility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

-----------------------------
ABOUT THE ARTIST - Lynryd-Jym Narciso 
Lynyrd-Jym Narciso is a Filipino artist who has been creating tarot-related art since 2005. He has been published by major publishers, independent ones, and he also self-publishes his creations. He is drawn to the differences between art styles - what he calls "art taxonomy", which is reflected in the variety of visual styles of his creations. He publishes most of his card-related works under his studio/vanity press Paraluman. You can visit him at:https://paralumanstudio.blogspot.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm I can’t quite tell if this is love for me yet. The sugars are not quite pokey or distinctly sharp on me but they do often make potions like this just slightly into the unwearable category for me. The cocoa butter is there but not super strong. The creamy impression is definitely the most prominent. The nuttiness is there but not overwhelmingly so. It’s really lovely for you creamy loving girls but I think the combo of the musk and the sugar blends is hitting me just a little too much in the third eye. This is MY particular thing with sugars and a certain type of Musk though. 99% of you guys will LOVE it. I’ll stick with my Dari Gold for my creamy fix. Also I think I’ll come back to this in a few days to see if it settles a bit more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think what I get from this one primarily is the sweet musk and amber.  It's definitely a sugary-sweet white musk with a suggestion of creaminess.  And I like that, it's a nice kind of skin scent experience which would also be good for layering with other things.  But for me, at least, it's not as creamy as something like Lick of Cream or LP Brule (to name a couple examples).  Over time the coconut cream aspect becomes more pronounced, which makes me think of Sunshine Of Your Love or Tsunonme.  I don't really get much of the nuttiness at all although this scent has a density to it once it finally blooms.  In the final drydown it's sort of a cross between that sheer "crystal" mood of white musk and white amber, and the creaminess of those other notes.  I would definitely recommend it to the people who love the sweet creamy scents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so sad that I missed out on Lick of Cream. I see it talked about a lot on here & it sounds heavenly ! Anyway, I get my trial of this tomorrow & it definitely sounds interesting ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm curious about this, but the nuts scare me a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2019 at 4:42 PM, Lainey said:

I'm curious about this, but the nuts scare me a bit.

That almost stopped me too, but honestly ? This is absolutely beautiful ! The nutty notes are not in your face at all. This is just gorgeous, creamy, & smells very high end, at least to me. 

 

This is so pretty & delicious, I may need to order a FB in the near future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StrawberryKitten said:

That almost stopped me too, but honestly ? This is absolutely beautiful ! The nutty notes are not in your face at all. This is just gorgeous, creamy, & smells very high end, at least to me. 

 

This is so pretty & delicious, I may need to order a FB in the near future. 

 

That's good to know!

 

I need to win the lottery, so that I can keep myself in the manner to which I'd like to become accustomed. And also so I could buy all the perfumes and the space to store them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yum, yum, yum!!! I am in love with this one! It is deliciously sweet and creamy with just a hint of spices (which is strange, because it don't see any spices listed - maybe the nuts or balsam?).  Something about the way it smells on my skin reminds me of Dari Gold, but not as spicy.  This is my favorite of the new releases! ❤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't normally like fragrances with almond, it's one of those notes that I just don't get along with. I was worried that the nuts would ruin this for me, but honestly, I can't even detect them. This was very creamy and rich when I first applied it a couple of hours ago. Now it's dried down to a soft sweet vanilla cream. I really like it, and i think it's great for BAM!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds good, apart from smell etc, what are your reviews selfies, hits etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately I'm not around enough people day-to-day to get any real hits, but BAM! doesn't really give me selfies, I don't have an issue with B-nol unless I was to wear too much then I get the "b-nol babble" effect.  I think BAM! is a good phero for establishing good vibes/intimacy with someone who is receptive to its' effects.

 

But also, I primarily review phero-enhanced perfumes for their scent; that's always the most important thing for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, luna65 said:

Unfortunately I'm not around enough people day-to-day to get any real hits, but BAM! doesn't really give me selfies, I don't have an issue with B-nol unless I was to wear too much then I get the "b-nol babble" effect.  I think BAM! is a good phero for establishing good vibes/intimacy with someone who is receptive to its' effects.

 

But also, I primarily review phero-enhanced perfumes for their scent; that's always the most important thing for me.

sounds like i need some Bam not sure between Bam or Lam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It really depends on the situation.  LAM! is, to me, more for selfies and just that generally "womanly" aura which you would desire to project, with the added benefit of sexual attraction-type hits/reactions.  BAM! should be used on people you want to cultivate emotional intimacy/closeness with.  But some ladies don't like to wear b-nol because they're sensitive, it might make them overly emotional and/or talkative in a TMI kind of way.  I don't have that issue unless I'm wearing too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, luna65 said:

It really depends on the situation.  LAM! is, to me, more for selfies and just that generally "womanly" aura which you would desire to project, with the added benefit of sexual attraction-type hits/reactions.  BAM! should be used on people you want to cultivate emotional intimacy/closeness with.  But some ladies don't like to wear b-nol because they're sensitive, it might make them overly emotional and/or talkative in a TMI kind of way.  I don't have that issue unless I'm wearing too much.

thanks for the info, seems like i need both

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I put way to much of this on.  However this smells amazing.  I did not expect to really like this fragrance.  I did not get any selfies, but I also didn't notice any hits.  I will wear it tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The hits I get form this remind me of a milder form of sexology.  I did get hits the longer I was around a man.  Women were neutral but I had to be around a guy for an extended period of time and I would get deeper hits from them. 

Edited by Honeycake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. I may have to get this.  I found out today that men whom I had been around were asking about me and offering services for yard maintenance, car repair etc... So either grief is an aphrodisiac or it was the BAM.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ye Goddess, I love this one so much. It's everything I adore about the drydown of Sugared Honeycomb but have to wait hours for it to get there - that sexy slightly powdered musky creaminess, light but enticing, teasingly sweet but not stuck-to-your-teeth. I can't stop smelling myself which is horrible because b-nol hates me and I'm also on my period but I'm home alone this afternoon so TO HELL WITH IT THESE ARE THE TYPES OF WORTHWHILE SACRIFICES WE MAKE! MAY I WEEP INTO MY BATH UNTIL THE SPOUSAL UNIT RETURNS FROM WORK! Full virgin bottle going in my cart right now, and then we will weep together as we ponder the future of our bank statements. :cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Here is my review for Crema Delizia with BAM.

The first time that  I tried i was a sniff right after it was delievered. It was not very impressive.

 

however, today, after shower, I decided to try again. Yes. I love it this time. I first tried the Pussy cat, it’s  creamy delicious. Then I put on this Crema Delizia. I have to say they do feel similar. But personally I love Crema Delizia better. Nice sweet creamy chocolate coffee scent comes out

 first, later you can smell something that gives me a feeling of green and clean  leaves buried in the creamy scent. (Maybe the balsam?) I really love it. I will go a full bottle

Edited by Naughtysophie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This started out a beautiful, creamy delight on me. It also has an "edge" to it that appeals to me, which I interpret as the nuts. So anyway, that was last night when I wore it. I also love the smell in the vial, and so did my Mom when she was up here visiting me last week. This is important.

 

So this morning, I asked my husband to smell it in the vial. He doesn't like it. *sigh* I wore it to bed last night and he didn't complain, though, so I dunno what's up with that. Now I don't know if I was influenced by his reaction or not, but at some points today, it just smelled like dusty coconut on me, and now I feel insecure about potentially buying a full bottle. But at other points, it smelled creamy and pretty. I'm so confused. Clearly I need to think about this more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes you've just gotta treat yourself, even if other people are all "meh" about it, or even dislike it. Sometimes you gotta just do stuff for YOU. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2019 at 8:19 AM, Eggers said:

Sometimes you've just gotta treat yourself, even if other people are all "meh" about it, or even dislike it. Sometimes you gotta just do stuff for YOU. 😉

 

I knoooow but I already have so many! And I'm testing out all my new ones (which are the Pherotine ones, not the latest summer releases), and I like sooo many of them so far!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Lainey said:

 

I knoooow but I already have so many! And I'm testing out all my new ones (which are the Pherotine ones, not the latest summer releases), and I like sooo many of them so far!

I just meant that sometimes you've gotta do stuff for yourself, regardless of the opinions of others. If I left every perfume that BF didn't like on the shelf, I'd NOT have quite a few of my favorite scents to wear and enjoy for myself. There are so many notes he's not fond of, and a few of them are my favorite notes - coconutty things and cherry things in particular. It's just too much work to navigate his likes on top of my own. Yeah, it's nice when he enjoys the scent I happen to be wearing, but since I have to spend the day with me, I'd rather I like it. Besides, most men's noses are weird and unsophisticated discerners of notes. Half of them say that everything smells like baby powder or "flowers". Those aren't noses I'd want guiding my scent choices.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same Eggers, same. My BF’s likes do not even factor into my perfume decision making. I stopped asking him many many years ago. He’s really bad at it and I don’t really care too much. Now if he says he hates something on his own, I’ll remember and probably not put it on when he’s around but he really never does. He used to comment on the wax I was melting because obviously it projected more, but how he perceives scent is so crazy and nonsensical that I just didn’t melt things he didn’t like when he was around. I’m alone a big chunk of the day so it’s no big deal. Now I will wear pheromones he responds well to on purpose sometimes but the scent issue is a total wash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@halo0073 Yeah, the scent thing is a non-starter. If I went by his nose I'd have to eliminate tons of my favorite notes from my daily wear. Coconut and cherry are 2 that come to mind. I try not to wear cherry scents when I know I'll be around and in close proximity to him, because he really loathes cherries (WTF? Who hates cherries?). But as far as coconut goes, he just has to eat it. It's in too many of my faves. 

 

He doesn't often comment anymore anyway, unless I ask him to, or unless he strongly objects. 

 

On the other hand, he's smelled some at different phases, from straight outta the bottle right up till dry down and occasionally his impressions change. 

 

When it comes down to it, I've realized that it's more important that I like what I'm wearing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2019 at 11:18 AM, Eggers said:

I just meant that sometimes you've gotta do stuff for yourself, regardless of the opinions of others. If I left every perfume that BF didn't like on the shelf, I'd NOT have quite a few of my favorite scents to wear and enjoy for myself. There are so many notes he's not fond of, and a few of them are my favorite notes - coconutty things and cherry things in particular. It's just too much work to navigate his likes on top of my own. Yeah, it's nice when he enjoys the scent I happen to be wearing, but since I have to spend the day with me, I'd rather I like it. Besides, most men's noses are weird and unsophisticated discerners of notes. Half of them say that everything smells like baby powder or "flowers". Those aren't noses I'd want guiding my scent choices.  

Same here. Sing it sister!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember one time I was melting a beautiful soft powdery floral wax kind of like sneaky clean with a hint of Baby powder and BF walked in and practically shouted, IT SMELLS LIKE POOP in here! I was like dude your nose is broken. All I can think of is that maybe it reminded him of a room spray some old had used in the bathroom after pooping at some point in his life. But when I floated that theory he said no, it literally smelled like poop and old warm farts to him. Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, halo0073 said:

I remember one time I was melting a beautiful soft powdery floral wax kind of like sneaky clean with a hint of Baby powder and BF walked in and practically shouted, IT SMELLS LIKE POOP in here! I was like dude your nose is broken. All I can think of is that maybe it reminded him of a room spray some old had used in the bathroom after pooping at some point in his life. But when I floated that theory he said no, it literally smelled like poop and old warm farts to him. Lol.

Dude's noses are so frigging bizarre! 😅 

This is exactly why we don't trust them with scents. Omg. 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...