il_fullxfull.1761923856_dd5f.jpg

Is your dearest dream to be surrounded by the thickest most lusciously luxuriant cream? Imagine no more because we can make that dream a reality! In the tradition of those ultra creamy fantasies our beloved customers crave, we invite you to enfold yourself in our oh-so-silky blend of vanilla cream, coconut cream and buttercream folded into honey and cocoa butter, accented with nutty notes of almond and pecan, further sweetened with an accord of white, pink, brown and powdered sugars, snuggled on a fluffy bed of sweet white musk, balsam and white amber. Such a delicious delight deserves the get-closer charm of our exclusive BAM! pheromone formula: Bewitch, Attract, Mesmerize! Beta-Androstenol and a whopping dose of EoW Copulins. An ideal blend for sexual attraction, deep communication, comfort and bonding.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
COCOA BUTTER ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
ALMOND ~ Fertility, stamina, masculine energy, business success, money, prosperity, wisdom, intuition, insight, talisman for successful and fertile marriage.
PECAN ~ Money, employment, mental acuity.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
BALSAM ~ Fertility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

-----------------------------
ABOUT THE ARTIST - Lynryd-Jym Narciso 
Lynyrd-Jym Narciso is a Filipino artist who has been creating tarot-related art since 2005. He has been published by major publishers, independent ones, and he also self-publishes his creations. He is drawn to the differences between art styles - what he calls "art taxonomy", which is reflected in the variety of visual styles of his creations. He publishes most of his card-related works under his studio/vanity press Paraluman. You can visit him at:https://paralumanstudio.blogspot.com

Hmm I can’t quite tell if this is love for me yet. The sugars are not quite pokey or distinctly sharp on me but they do often make potions like this just slightly into the unwearable category for me. The cocoa butter is there but not super strong. The creamy impression is definitely the most prominent. The nuttiness is there but not overwhelmingly so. It’s really lovely for you creamy loving girls but I think the combo of the musk and the sugar blends is hitting me just a little too much in the third eye. This is MY particular thing with sugars and a certain type of Musk though. 99% of you guys will LOVE it. I’ll stick with my Dari Gold for my creamy fix. Also I think I’ll come back to this in a few days to see if it settles a bit more.

I think what I get from this one primarily is the sweet musk and amber.  It's definitely a sugary-sweet white musk with a suggestion of creaminess.  And I like that, it's a nice kind of skin scent experience which would also be good for layering with other things.  But for me, at least, it's not as creamy as something like Lick of Cream or LP Brule (to name a couple examples).  Over time the coconut cream aspect becomes more pronounced, which makes me think of Sunshine Of Your Love or Tsunonme.  I don't really get much of the nuttiness at all although this scent has a density to it once it finally blooms.  In the final drydown it's sort of a cross between that sheer "crystal" mood of white musk and white amber, and the creaminess of those other notes.  I would definitely recommend it to the people who love the sweet creamy scents.

I am so sad that I missed out on Lick of Cream. I see it talked about a lot on here & it sounds heavenly ! Anyway, I get my trial of this tomorrow & it definitely sounds interesting ! 

I'm curious about this, but the nuts scare me a bit.

On 2/11/2019 at 4:42 PM, Lainey said:

I'm curious about this, but the nuts scare me a bit.

That almost stopped me too, but honestly ? This is absolutely beautiful ! The nutty notes are not in your face at all. This is just gorgeous, creamy, & smells very high end, at least to me. 

This is so pretty & delicious, I may need to order a FB in the near future. 

3 hours ago, StrawberryKitten said:

That almost stopped me too, but honestly ? This is absolutely beautiful ! The nutty notes are not in your face at all. This is just gorgeous, creamy, & smells very high end, at least to me. 

This is so pretty & delicious, I may need to order a FB in the near future. 

That's good to know!

I need to win the lottery, so that I can keep myself in the manner to which I'd like to become accustomed. And also so I could buy all the perfumes and the space to store them.

Yum, yum, yum!!! I am in love with this one! It is deliciously sweet and creamy with just a hint of spices (which is strange, because it don't see any spices listed - maybe the nuts or balsam?).  Something about the way it smells on my skin reminds me of Dari Gold, but not as spicy.  This is my favorite of the new releases! ❤

I don't normally like fragrances with almond, it's one of those notes that I just don't get along with. I was worried that the nuts would ruin this for me, but honestly, I can't even detect them. This was very creamy and rich when I first applied it a couple of hours ago. Now it's dried down to a soft sweet vanilla cream. I really like it, and i think it's great for BAM!

Sounds good, apart from smell etc, what are your reviews selfies, hits etc

Unfortunately I'm not around enough people day-to-day to get any real hits, but BAM! doesn't really give me selfies, I don't have an issue with B-nol unless I was to wear too much then I get the "b-nol babble" effect.  I think BAM! is a good phero for establishing good vibes/intimacy with someone who is receptive to its' effects.

But also, I primarily review phero-enhanced perfumes for their scent; that's always the most important thing for me.

19 minutes ago, luna65 said:

Unfortunately I'm not around enough people day-to-day to get any real hits, but BAM! doesn't really give me selfies, I don't have an issue with B-nol unless I was to wear too much then I get the "b-nol babble" effect.  I think BAM! is a good phero for establishing good vibes/intimacy with someone who is receptive to its' effects.

But also, I primarily review phero-enhanced perfumes for their scent; that's always the most important thing for me.

sounds like i need some Bam not sure between Bam or Lam

It really depends on the situation.  LAM! is, to me, more for selfies and just that generally "womanly" aura which you would desire to project, with the added benefit of sexual attraction-type hits/reactions.  BAM! should be used on people you want to cultivate emotional intimacy/closeness with.  But some ladies don't like to wear b-nol because they're sensitive, it might make them overly emotional and/or talkative in a TMI kind of way.  I don't have that issue unless I'm wearing too much.

58 minutes ago, luna65 said:

It really depends on the situation.  LAM! is, to me, more for selfies and just that generally "womanly" aura which you would desire to project, with the added benefit of sexual attraction-type hits/reactions.  BAM! should be used on people you want to cultivate emotional intimacy/closeness with.  But some ladies don't like to wear b-nol because they're sensitive, it might make them overly emotional and/or talkative in a TMI kind of way.  I don't have that issue unless I'm wearing too much.

thanks for the info, seems like i need both

I put way to much of this on.  However this smells amazing.  I did not expect to really like this fragrance.  I did not get any selfies, but I also didn't notice any hits.  I will wear it tomorrow.