Adam's Nectar w/ Love God

il_fullxfull.1762554856_d08v.jpg

So there you are with your honey Eve, chillin’ in the Garden of Eden, enjoying the always beautiful day, when all of a sudden some slithery sucker in a snakeskin suit rolls up and begins extolling the virtues of the apple: it can make you younger, smarter, and altogether irresistible to everyone.

Who is everyone? you wonder, because as far as you knew it was just you and your girl in this little slice of Heaven.

But that apple, it’s so red and shiny and it looks delicious. Eve is totally onboard to taste the pleasures of Paradise and you simply can’t resist when she trains those gorgeous peepers on you.

What have you got to lose, right? Take that first bite and find out...

The brainchild of our beloved customer and long-time forum member Mark aka Snoopyace, this fragrance is meant to make you totally desirable to the ladies, densely rich with a hint of edible allure. Crafted of sweet crunchy red apple, maple pipe tobacco and tobacco leaf, a blend of manly and slightly spicy ambers plus a dram of Kentucky Bourbon. This intoxicating nectar has a similar delicious appeal to our original SUPER for Men scent as well as Girl Nip (another enduringly popular genius idea of Mark’s). And we’re here to deliver his double whammy by including a dose of our exclusive LOVE GOD Blend pheromone formula, also designed by Mark, a fragrance and pheromone enthusiast who spent over a year experimenting to craft his latest masterpiece: "I created the Love God formula as an all around relationship blend designed to promote a masculine aura, exuding trust and attractiveness. All to help the Love God in you attract and rekindle the romance with his Goddess."

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
APPLE ~ Love, healing, fertility, good luck , happiness, immortality, fortelling spells.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.
FERMENTED ALCOHOLS: WINE, BEER, HARD LIQUOR, ETC ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.
MAPLE ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.

-----------------------------

ABOUT THE ARTIST - Lynryd-Jym Narciso 
Lynyrd-Jym Narciso is a Filipino artist who has been creating tarot-related art since 2005. He has been published by major publishers, independent ones, and he also self-publishes his creations. He is drawn to the differences between art styles - what he calls "art taxonomy", which is reflected in the variety of visual styles of his creations. He publishes most of his card-related works under his studio/vanity press Paraluman. You can visit him at: https://paralumanstudio.blogspot.com

• luna65 unlocked this topic

Has anyone tried this yet?  I am dying to know how it smells!

51 minutes ago, Snoopyace said:

Has anyone tried this yet?  I am dying to know how it smells!

I haven't even ordered it yet! I'm a bum, Rock!

Okay Snoop, I just got my package so you have to ingest this with considerations of travel shock and all, but...It's a really interesting take on apple, I think.  A very manly apple for sure.  The way it's blended with the tobacco and the ambers does make me think of SUPER somewhat but it's got more of a spicy-woody kind of feel to me.  It's definitely potent for sure, the bourbon is like a vibe, you know?  I find that sometimes a liquor note will evoke a mood rather than a actual impression.  I think you will really like it and hopefully your bride will too! 

And now...waiting to see what huffing all this Love God will do for me all on my lonesome, lol.

Thanks!  If it is evocative of SUPER then I really am looking forward to sniffing it for myself. :Emoticons10311:

I hope you like the phero blend as well!

Coming back later to review more in depth but guys,  do not judge this scent out of the bottle. It needs to be worn to fully appreciate its depth. 

Okay, first I have to agree with Luna that it is evocative of SUPER or UN for Men with the maple sort of hovering over everything else in the scent.  I would also agree that it is a much more amber, apple tobacco type of scent.  This is a very masculine scent and I'm honestly not sure if every guy is going to be able to pull it off.  It might be a bit too masculine for some guys out there but I had a few women I know compliment me on how good I smelled (I've worn this 2 days in a row) and my bride has not complained about it.  Odd as that sounds, that is a good thing.  No complaints means that things are just fine with the scent.  It is strong, masculine, and in my opinion, fantastic.  

It starts out very spicy apple on me with the maple a strong addition but after it dries down, the sweet tobacco comes out to play with the apple and the alcohol and maple pay supporting roles in the background.  It is fun to smell how this evolved on me where the apple always stayed part of the scent but the rest of the ingredients would take turns moving to the front and back as time wore on.  This is a strong scent and at least in the spray version, I only needed 2 sprays to be noticed without being, 'cologne guy.'  

As for the phero blend, I don't know what more I can say about The Love God except to say that it works for me.  I get attention and affection and I see a big difference when I wear it around my bride.  It seems to make her happy.  That alone, is worth it for me!  :Emoticons10311:

Edited by Snoopyace

I just tried this one and the first thing it reminded me of was Mark's Tonka Tabacum.  I went to find my bottle of Tonka Tabacum and put that in another spot to compare.  The Adam's Man is a less "heavy" and  apple forward version of Tonka Tabacum...at least to me.  I really like Adam's Nectar and it's a bit more "wearable" to me than Tonka Tabacum was.  

24 minutes ago, spoonki said:

I just tried this one and the first thing it reminded me of was Mark's Tonka Tabacum.  I went to find my bottle of Tonka Tabacum and put that in another spot to compare.  The Adam's Man is a less "heavy" and  apple forward version of Tonka Tabacum...at least to me.  I really like Adam's Nectar and it's a bit more "wearable" to me than Tonka Tabacum was.  

Whoo!  I do agree that it does feel a bit lighter.  I have been really enjoying it as well!  Very masculine. 

I hadn’t made the Mark’s Tonka Tobacum connection but yes!  I could TOTALLY see that!

Edited by Snoopyace

Hmmm I'm curious now, I'll have to compare those myself.  But I agree about how robust and weighty this one is - a little definitely goes a long way!

I always forget how different a scent smells when someone else is wearing it as opposed to when I myself have it on.  My son has a custom scent that he wears (yes, one that our @Potion Master made) that is essentially a cherry chocolate type of scent that is kid appropriate (actually pretty unisex) that smells absolutely insane.  All the girls especially keep telling him how they always love how he smells and he really likes the attention from it (scary since he's only 10).  He's worried because he is down to his last half a bottle of the scent and is hoping for me to be able to get him more.  Anyhow...

Since he was low on his scent, I rolled on some of my virgin bottle of Adam's Nectar so that he didn't have to go scent free (get 'em started young!)  As I was driving him to school I was smelling this amazing apple smell and couldn't immediately make the connection that it was my kid that smelled like that.  I didn't get any of the bourbon specifically so much as just a well balanced, slightly sweet apple scent that kept making me huff the air in the car.  After I figured it out, I started laughing at my own behavior and realizing that I must affect the people around me in a similar fashion.   Too funny!  

:it-s-a-beautiful-thing:

I don’t know if it is the scent combined with the phero blend or what, but every time I put this on I get a bit dizzy for a minute before it subsides.  It’s funny.  

I swear in the few days I’ve had this the scent KEEPS GETTING BETTER.  Two sprays is all I have worn so far and it seems to be the perfect amount.  Everyone I interact with seems to be more strongly affected more quickly than even before.  This scent/phero combination seems to really mesh very well together. 

Honestly, I’d be a happy guy if this became a permanent scent.  Phero boosted or not.  

Edited by Snoopyace

I absolutely love this, which isn't surprising because I adore apple scents. I ordered a virgin FB and a sample with TLG. They were supposed to be for my husband, but somehow he thinks that they smell smoky on him or like incense. I'm not getting anything like that either on him or on me. This smells like delicious apple, maple, and a woody scent (tobacco?) mixed together perfectly. So, I am ending up with a yummy FB of this all for myself, lol - a nice surprise that I wasn't expecting. I will try the sample with TLG and report back afterward.  :)

On 2/11/2019 at 1:26 PM, spoonki said:

So I also did a comparison of the two, and I do get that vibe.  I think that's the primary quality of your ideas in general, Mark.  It is somewhat less robust than Tonka Tabacum but it has that same sort of density of notes to it.  Sweetness and a gourmand vibe, but a masculine version of that kind of mood.  

Wearing Adam's Nectar again, I wish my skin could hang onto the fresh apple quality which I get from the vial and when I first apply it, I really love that part.

On 2/16/2019 at 8:53 AM, Kayla said:

I absolutely love this, which isn't surprising because I adore apple scents. I ordered a virgin FB and a sample with TLG. They were supposed to be for my husband, but somehow he thinks that they smell smoky on him or like incense. I'm not getting anything like that either on him or on me. This smells like delicious apple, maple, and a woody scent (tobacco?) mixed together perfectly. So, I am ending up with a yummy FB of this all for myself, lol - a nice surprise that I wasn't expecting. I will try the sample with TLG and report back afterward.  :)

Looking forward to your report!  And hopefully you'll be able to get your husband to wear it again in a week or so.  The scent may change in that time.  I'd also be very curious to see how you like The Love God phero blend.  It seems to be working for @NuTrix.

17 hours ago, luna65 said:

So I also did a comparison of the two, and I do get that vibe.  I think that's the primary quality of your ideas in general, Mark.  It is somewhat less robust than Tonka Tabacum but it has that same sort of density of notes to it.  Sweetness and a gourmand vibe, but a masculine version of that kind of mood.  

You completely nailed what I'm generally going for with my scents.  Sort of a sweeter gourmand vibe with a more masculine spin.  I know what I like and I always hope that the people around me will also resonate with that as well.  So far so good!  Besides, our Potion Master really deserves the credit for taking my half formed ideas and turning them into something magical.  I am sorry the apple doesn't last for you, I am lucky in that on my skin, the apple starts out strong but then even as it backs off from the tobacco, amber and maple, it is always in the background as a supporting player.

:Emoticons10311:

I got to experience the scent and the phero last night, a total win/win! My man said the maple was very strong upon first application, he said he felt like he smelled like a meal from IHOP. But 15 minutes later the apple came out, so I missed the IHOP experience. What I did experience, though, was scrumdiddlyumptious tobacco and apple! Really well-blended. We only had a tiny sniffle of Tonka Tobaccum, but I understand the connection. And then the phero, well, that's all good and you'll just have to check it out for yourself. But I'm feeling as if The Love God gave my man some selfies to get the party started? I don't know, I haven't heard men talking about self-effects, but that's what I think may have witnessed. I can't wait for the next try. Like maybe right now....

Edit-

He was kind enough to put some more on for me. There was no IHOP situation, must've been travel shock, because it was much more Apple forward. I'm waiting for him to come to bed so I can further investigate.

Edited by Eastwood22

3 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I got to experience the scent and the phero last night, a total win/win! My man said the maple was very strong upon first application, he said he felt like he smelled like a meal from IHOP. But 15 minutes later the apple came out, so I missed the IHOP experience. What I did experience, though, was scrumdiddlyumptious tobacco and apple! Really well-blended. We only had a tiny sniffle of Tonka Tobaccum, but I understand the connection. And then the phero, well, that's all good and you'll just have to check it out for yourself. But I'm feeling as if The Love God gave my man some selfies to get the party started? I don't know, I haven't heard men talking about self-effects, but that's what I think may have witnessed. I can't wait for the next try. Like maybe right now....

Edit-

He was kind enough to put some more on for me. There was no IHOP situation, must've been travel shock, because it was much more Apple forward. I'm waiting for him to come to bed so I can further investigate.

Haha!  Glad you liked it!  I've noticed that I get some positive, upbeat selfies from The Love God.

9 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Snoopyace all this time, been putting pheros on myself, now completely unnecessary. Now just a little nudge, "hey babe, why don't you put some of that Adam's Nectar on?"

Ahaha!  Glad to hear it. 😄

I had to have an impromptu meeting with my son’s teacher and counselor at school today.  I was wearing about 12” of Adam’s Nectar (try and say that without feeling silly). 

Long story short, the meeting became more about me and how I was doing as well as being told what a good Dad I am.  

Also, his teacher started complaining about her boyfriend and how he just didn’t seem to ‘get’ her.  She wished she could find a man instead of a man boy. 😱  I am literally old enough to be her Dad.  Stop looking at me like that!  

The counselor was twirling her hair madly and sighing at me.  She also seemed rather smitten.  

Up until now I had only met the teacher once very briefly and had never met the counselor.  

Note to self-  wash off TLG before any meeting you want anything productive to happen at.  

Anybody interested in buying a reading or two?  I also offer email readings!  :wizard:

I really need to stock up on several bottles of this before it's gone.  I wore it during the day today and the longer the scent ages, the more balanced and incredible it is! :love-you:

• 3 weeks later...

Mr Perfect wore this yesterday, and I missed the beginning, but it was still there when he came home! I think he applied at 7 AM, and we went to bed after 10 PM!! By that time, it was mostly maple, tobacco, and bourbon, though - but no complaints here! It did have kind of a play-doh waft, which might have been the amber on his skin, but it was sexy play-doh, LOL.

@Bella15 I'm glad you liked it!  Our @Potion Master really hit a home run with this scent.  Very masculine sexy play-doh, indeed! :love-you:

Wow.  A friend of mine just FB messaged me that the 3 sprays of Adam's Nectar I'd hit him with before sending him home had a rather dramatic affect.  His wife (they'd been having issues- why I sprayed him) wanted to start talking about their issues (something NEITHER of them was really interested in doing) and then 20 minutes in decided it was, 'GAME ON.'  He's a happy guy right now and I'm hoping I've talked him into buying a bottle of Adam's Nectar.  Or at the very least The Love God.  He wants to borrow my bottle of it!  :Emoticons10311:I sent him the link at the store and told him to buy his own before it sold out!

Edited by Snoopyace

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bella15 said:

all right, all right... I'm getting a bottle of this. Sheesh.

Mr Perfect keeps wearing this one because it keeps getting him results. I know when to give in, lol

I love it!! ❤️

For the record, the spray and the oil both smell fantastic!  Skne scents smell a lot different between the spray and the oil versions but Adam’s Nectar smells very similar. 

So just out of curiosity, what do you think of The Love God that goes with Adam’s Nectar?

54 minutes ago, Snoopyace said:

So just out of curiosity, what do you think of The Love God that goes with Adam’s Nectar?

I’d be interested to have him try it on its own or in other scents, but it sure seems to draw me to him, to want to be close to him. 

49 minutes ago, Bella15 said:

I’d be interested to have him try it on its own or in other scents, but it sure seems to draw me to him, to want to be close to him. 

I’m glad to hear it! :Emoticons10311:

Wearing this scent today in the spray and I have to say it again, the more this scent ages the more I like it!  I just really love the drydown on this one.  Thanks again to @Potion Master for taking my half formed idea and turning it into something amazing!

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Snakecharmer49311 said:

I just got a sample of Adams Nectar and it smells awesome.

Glad you liked it, it's a favorite of mine (and my bride also likes it a lot.)

• 2 weeks later...

This scent still makes me smile.  Gonna wear it again tomorrow!  

Change of plans.  My migraine went away so I'm wearing this again tonight (in the spray).  I get a lot of compliments on the scent from women especially, not just women in my age range but all ages of women seem to enjoy the scent.  Especially after it's been on long enough to drydown, 20 or more minutes after application.  I'm also a very big fan of the scent and really hope there is a way to get this scent rebrewed after it's gone.

Edited by Snoopyace

On 5/7/2019 at 3:59 PM, Snoopyace said:

I'm also a very big fan of the scent and really hope there is a way to get this scent rebrewed after it's gone.

Way to start a panic! 

Just ordered my man his back-up bottle....

3 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Way to start a panic! 

Just ordered my man his back-up bottle....

I really want to get another bottle before it's gone! :Emoticons10311:

On 5/9/2019 at 2:04 PM, Snoopyace said:

I really want to get another bottle before it's gone! :Emoticons10311:

You might want to do that right now. I know there's prob a back up bottle or two in the shop, but there's only two left in the cart. @Potion Master is there more Adam's Nectar on reserve/in a secret temperature controlled vault, buried under ???

47 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

You might want to do that right now. I know there's prob a back up bottle or two in the shop, but there's only two left in the cart. @Potion Master is there more Adam's Nectar on reserve/in a secret temperature controlled vault, buried under ???

Uh oh.  I have to manifest a few extra readings.  

1 hour ago, halo0073 said:

I can’t speak for Mara but from what I have heard around is that there is a very good chance this will be any least rebrewed. As of last week anyway when I talked to John about it.

*fingers crossed* 🤞 

I had such a smooth day wearing Adam's Nectar scent again.  There is something about the combination of scent and pheromone that just makes this magical.  Yeah, I know how I sound but it's true.  The reactions are very natural but still very strong from others.  My bride was oh so sweet and pleasant all day and it was like we were dating again.  Sometimes I forget how great this blend is and take it for granted.  Then I go without wearing it for a few days.