Beccah

Adam's Nectar w/ Love God

I thought I’d grabbed my virgin bottle of Adam’s Nectar to work at a party yesterday.  Nope.  Regular The Love God boosted bottle.  Pandemonium ensued. 

*note to self- DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN*

:hi:

10 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

I thought I’d grabbed my virgin bottle of Adam’s Nectar to work at a party yesterday.  Nope.  Regular The Love God boosted bottle.  Pandemonium ensued. 

*note to self- DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN*

:hi:

Sounds like an interesting story there....

On 5/19/2019 at 9:23 PM, oceanjewel said:

Sounds like an interesting story there....

Just saw this post.  Yeah, talk about having your personal space invaded!  Sheesh.

I realized this morning that I have been rationing my Adam’s Nectar scent because I find it works too well and I have been saving it for special occasions.

I decided that every day could be a special occasion.  I am still amazed at how the more this scent ages, the better, deeper, richer, etc. that this scent smells.  

I wore this this today and had half a dozen women independently tell me just how great I smelled.  The Adam’s Nectar scent combines beautifully with The Love God vibe.  

About a week and and a half ago I was wearing the Virgin scent while working and the women I was working with all throught it smelled like really awesome expensive incense.  Just such a masterpiece created by @Potion Master.  I keep hoping to see more reviews of this one because it really is so incredible.

I had just spent a bunch of uninterrupted time with my man (and my kids and his parents,) so I wasn't ready for him to jump right back into working all day and all night. Last night, I got a sitter and visited him at work. He was wearing Adam's Nectar and he smelled so good. I was feeling especially cuddly and was all over him. During setbreak, I took him outside and we were kissing and cuddling. I was feeling so into him! When we got home, I asked him if he was wearing any phero's, but he said he was wearing his virgin.

Leave it to me to behave like a crazy person any chance I get! I seriously had to check. I took his backpack out into the living room while he slept, and checked for phero's! Nothing. He really was wearing his virgin AN. But I looked through his bag, just like I was looking for drugs or condoms. Turns out, Adam's Nectar is so good it makes me act as if I'd been phero'd by the Love God, even when there are no pheros whatsoever. Adam's Nectar itself really does project the "Love God Vibe." 

2 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I had just spent a bunch of uninterrupted time with my man (and my kids and his parents,) so I wasn't ready for him to jump right back into working all day and all night. Last night, I got a sitter and visited him at work. He was wearing Adam's Nectar and he smelled so good. I was feeling especially cuddly and was all over him. During setbreak, I took him outside and we were kissing and cuddling. I was feeling so into him! When we got home, I asked him if he was wearing any phero's, but he said he was wearing his virgin.

Leave it to me to behave like a crazy person any chance I get! I seriously had to check. I took his backpack out into the living room while he slept, and checked for phero's! Nothing. He really was wearing his virgin AN. But I looked through his bag, just like I was looking for drugs or condoms. Turns out, Adam's Nectar is so good it makes me act as if I'd been phero'd by the Love God, even when there are no pheros whatsoever. Adam's Nectar itself really does project the "Love God Vibe." 

That is an absolutely AWESOME review!  You really do have a way with words.