Ascension w/Levitation

il_fullxfull.1809371567_1f18.jpg

It’s a new year and that means another chance for YOU to rise and shine! Allow us to assist with a blend which will bestow a positive attitude featuring the beauty of a spiritually healing, emotionally uplifting crystalline rose, mingled with refreshing peppermint which offers further awareness and clarity, further imbued with the metaphysical balance bestowed by ancient amber. With this simple but gorgeously enlightened perfume may you ascend to untold levels of personal achievement and emotional understanding.

This delightful fragrance receives a further boost of elevation with our exclusive LEVITATION POTION pheromone formula, because everyone could use a lift! Put a spring in your step and a song in your heart…our Levitation Pheromone Formula has cleared you for take off!

Heaven probably smells like this. :)

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
ROSE ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.
PEPPERMINT ~ Stimulates, restores and uplifts. Cleansing, purification, relaxation, sleep, healing, psychic amplifier.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

-----------------------------

ABOUT THE ARTIST - Lynryd-Jym Narciso 
Lynyrd-Jym Narciso is a Filipino artist who has been creating tarot-related art since 2005. He has been published by major publishers, independent ones, and he also self-publishes his creations. He is drawn to the differences between art styles - what he calls "art taxonomy", which is reflected in the variety of visual styles of his creations. He publishes most of his card-related works under his studio/vanity press Paraluman. You can visit him at: https://paralumanstudio.blogspot.com

• luna65 unlocked this topic

This was the first new release I tried. It does indeed smell heavenly. The rosewater is sheer. Definitely soft pink roses rosewater. Combined with the peppermint it’s fresh and lush at the same time. Sadly as with almost all my favorite notes peppermint is a fleeting top note and it disappears after about 15 minutes which is longer than mints usually last on me. The rosewater that’s left behind is lovely but ever softening until after about 30 more minutes the whole thing *poof* disappears. I love it the whole time but ultimately it doesn’t last long enough for me to invest in a full bottle. I’m definitely going to check out body care in this scent combo though.

This is really interesting to me because the combination of the rose and mint leads to some other association in my mind.  I can recognize the notes, but together it seems to turn into something else entirely.  I was curious as to whether it would make me think of Hot Chick, but it's a totally different thing.  It does have a really uplifting kind of quality to it for sure.  As Heather notes, the mint does burn off after a time, but for me it feels like it almost melds into the rose in that I get a hint of it later.  It's a pretty robust kind of rose on me, it sort of reminds me of the rose in Chakra: Heart.  I think the amber is lending it a deeper quality for me.  If you enjoy rose then you should definitely give this one a try, it's quite lovely.

When I sniffed this one in the vial, it kind of reminded me of Just Breathe, I think because of the cool freshness. 

On my skin, lots of mint. I love mint! The rose does come forward as it dries down. It smells like a cool morning, next to a vase of baby pink roses. I feel like I can still smell the mint, very faintly. Maybe it's just wishful thinking.. this definitely smells heavenly! I'd love to have a full bottle!

• 2 weeks later...

Based on blind sniffs I chose this as first pherotine to try. Wet, it was swoon-inducingly sweet and innocent and sophisticated all at once, and I said out loud “HEAVEN!!”  (And laughed later when I saw the description)

Something about the combo of notes is so much more than the sum of its parts - I could not identify a single note 😳  it feels like it’s aged already, like a well aged LP, or wine - very blended and integrated.  The best I could do was “clean, bright, maybe floral?”  My nose will never learn. 

It lasted all day (12+ hours on me - it was essentially the same throughout, the only major change being that the almost-pointiness of what I later realized as the rose, wet, had mellowed and softened during drydown.

i haven’t got the hang of levitation yet but for this scent I’m willing to make the sacrifice of time and effort. For science.

• 1 month later...

this perfume smells really nice and is super long lasting - it has a really clean  scent too

it is not too rosy or too minty 

I feel good when I'm wearing this - maybe the scent or maybe it's the Levitation 

Absolutely adore this - FB for sure. It is so fresh and pure, more than lives up to it's name and phero as it's gorgeously uplifting and makes me feel as if all is right in the world. I've had a bit of a rocky few months, so this bottled enlightenment is welcome, indeed. I could see this becoming a staple for me in meditation practice. 

• 1 month later...

I have mixed feelings about this one, which I suspected I would based on the notes. So. I like rose, and this is a nice rose. But sometimes I get tired of rose and then I don't want to smell like rose, you know? I might be at that point right now because I have been using a rose hand soap lately. 

I like to chew on mint that's fresh from the garden, and I like it when it's made into tea (fresh). But I don't want to smell like it. So that gave me pause.

When I first put this on, it smelled like burnt rubber for about 20 minutes for some reason. Something about the combo. I almost washed it off, but luckily it settled down a bit. At first it was quite minty and I was like, "where did the rose go?" but then at some point they switched places and the rose came forward, and the mint just sort of faded into the background as part of the greenery. 

So my final opinion is that it's quite pretty. I'm still not sure about the mint, but I do like the pretty pink tea rose vibe. I'm not sure it's for me, because of the mint. But it is nice and I'm glad I got to try it.

Well Mint is a notoriously fleeting top note. Lol. Though I thought it did last longer in the background than most LP Mints. But if you don’t love Mint then not sure this would be a good fit for you regardless.

• 4 months later...

Oh heavens! How can I live on after discovering this scent! I had to buy a FB. It smells HEAVENLY with such a sweet rose. After dry down, it sweetens but it is mainly a beautiful fresh rose that lasts for hours. The levitation pheromone makes this mixture even better! It uplifts my mood as well as those that are around me. I've had great hits and many good selfies. 

Alas, I've discovered that all that are left are the trials and I've contemplated hoarding all of them *wicked smile.* But sharing is caring, and I'd say give this one a try before it's gone! I'm hoping it returns someday *daydreams of buying truckloads next time.*

• 8 months later...

Not sure if there is something wrong with my nose 🙊 

I tend to turn my oil-trials into sprays. So when I spray this on my first thought is: APPLE!

Just to be surprised that there is no apple included.

The "apple" vanishes for my nose after a short time of settling. Then I'm smelling the rose and a hint of peppermint.

And of course: the outstanding self effects that Levitation seems to give me. Lucky me, I can get the butterfly-feeling and a great mood from it.

• 1 year later...
On 5/16/2022 at 5:51 PM, greenappletart said:

This is a gorgeous rose. The mint doesn't stand out as mint to me, but adds a strong, cooling tingle. This lasted a long time and stayed consistently rose throughout.

I’ve been thinking about this one lately! I wish I still had my trial.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2019 at 7:58 AM, halo0073 said:

Well Mint is a notoriously fleeting top note. Lol. Though I thought it did last longer in the background than most LP Mints. But if you don’t love Mint then not sure this would be a good fit for you regardless.

I dislike Mint, so I was happy to see your comment, as I love every other note but just can't get past the mint

• 1 year later...

I love this. I previously got a sample and lost it, so I just got a big bottle instead. I don’t really get the rose aspect of it, it goes SUPERMINT which is a good thing for me, and when this wears off, the base is like the bones of Allumette! Which I also love. So it’s a slightly smoky, incense, musk base, which works well for me. 💕💕