Archive: Cacao Amor

luna65

When nothing but the most erotic of delectable pursuits will do...decadent dark chocolate drizzled with bright orange blossom honey, given a stir of deep chewy sticky amber and adorned with a single fleshy orchid in full bloom, to which we’ve added a salacious dose of Essence of Woman copulins...passion is delicious and so are you…

CHOCOLATE/COCOA ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
ORCHID ~ Strong love symbol; beauty, refinement, fertility, creativity, psychic powers.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Jennifer King

Spring Collection 2017

Review Thread

Spring is a period of eternal renewal, as we welcome the coming warmth and witness the rebirth of life all around us. It is the time of Eostre, herald of the dawn .Our Spring 2017 collection contains tributes to various fertility deities in mythology as well as the fresh scents of the season.The labels are adorned with images of beautifully-decorated eggs from all over the world, a potent universal symbol of creation. Whether you’re looking to shake off the doldrums of Winter or desiring to resonate with the creative energies of Spring, we’ve got just what you need to put a little MAGIC in your life!

“The intensity of the flavor, it can feel like a drug.”

I have traveled deep into the jungle, searching for proof of the rumors and legends: a rare cacao tree which produces the beans that make the most delicious cocoa paste. Its ultimate form is said to produce an effect akin to orgasm, such is the potency of the pods. Even the flowers of the tree have a narcotic-like effect when smelled.

And now before me is a cup of chocolate, and I can see myself in its’ shiny surface.  I’m already swooning from the smell. I think about the first story I heard regarding this tree. I can see it from where I sit: it is eight feet tall and very old, in a grove with other, different, trees and does not catch the eye save for the clusters of flowers and clouds of tiny midges hovering above, all so very eager to pollinate. The prized fruit glows golden in the sunlight which filters through the trees from above.

My obsession began when I saw an interview with a man who said he would never love anything or anyone as much as he loved this chocolate. After tasting it once he was seeking its source and I tracked him down; we enjoyed a brief affair when he thought I possessed valuable information. The chocolate is the same color as his hair, which I sank my fingers into as we coupled, slow and sweet, and then fierce, fast, edging into pain. He lusted for my hints and clues.

But he’s not here now, only me. This is for me alone. Wherever he is, I’m sure he’s cursing the day he met me.

The man who owns the land the tree is planted in, he claims to be over a hundred years old, but doesn’t look a day over 60. He claims the chocolate keeps him virile.

And he is. Virile, I mean. He showed me just how passionate he is last night. I still ache from his attentions.

Because I would do anything to taste this.

He stares at me; he smiles but it looks more like a smirk.

“Remember this time, because there will be only before, and after. That man you spoke of, he was living in the after-time, his life reduced to compulsion. You still may find some other path.”

But the only path I could ever conceive of is the one which brought me here, to this moment, through the jungle and to the tree.

“Does the tree know, do you think? How special it is?”

He laughs softly. Above us I can hear birds and the sound of water, feel the weight of the air, heavy as his hands were all over my body.

“Everything around you has the knowledge of its purpose  Do you know yours?”

I can’t answer that, I can only lift the cup to my lips, smell the sweet earthy promise of its contents, and await my own delirious oblivion.