Pre-mixing pheromones in with perfume?

I hope this is allowed and not breaking any rules by asking this!

Hey! I travel a lot and find I end up taking way too many bottles of stuff with me! If I have perfumes that i love both from love potions and fas well as commercial perfumes, and I have bottles of unscented pheromones (i have both spray and roll on form). Is there a way i could create little bottles of pre-mixed perfume/pheromones with my fav perfumes and pheromones to have ready to go so i can carry less when travelling?

Would i use roll on unscented pheromones or spray?

What percentage of perfume/pheromone would be advised to use?

Is there anything i should be weary of when mixing?

thank you so so much! i hope there is a way of doing this or im going to have to start travelling without my mones!

Ok so I’m thinking of adding about 1ml of oil based un-phero per ounce of my spray bottle of  LP original, should this work as a phero enhanced scent? 

Mara recommends adding 10 drops of an UN to a fragrance to start with, and then you can always add more from there depending on the selfies/reactions.  It's always better to start with less, you know?  It might also depend on the phero itself, of course.

would this work the same way pherotines, adding 10 drops of a pherotine to the same scented pherotine bottle?

ie scented LFM and UN FLM?