Audacious + Levitation = Too much? Or Fun Times?

I am still experimenting with Audacious I generally love it, but there was a couple times I didn’t get much in the way of selfies. 

Wondering if I added levitation do you think I would end up leaving the building happily levitating on my guitar, or end up in an OD partybummer corner? Ha :)

Thanks! 

On a side note: I still have not figured out my sweet spot with Anti piggy - mega watt. If anyone reading this has also tried it, or similar how much do you use? 

Not it sure if I’m putting to much, to little, or maybe not for me. It just smells so wonderful. 

Tried Anti Piggy Mega Watt again today. Every time I try it I swear I get a different sort of reaction. 

Could anyone help? Does anyone else use this that could let me know about how much? 

I know everyone is different, but similar to how a lot of people only do smaller amounts of Dom like I do. I think maybe I’m using to much. 

At first I got Clarity and a sort of focus. 

Has anyone had an experience with Mega Watt of it seeming to make you just think in circles? Focused circles? If you have to much? 

I used a rather small amount. Next time I will try even less, maybe the same amount I would use of Dom. I just love the scent so much. 

I have ave not done Audacious with Levitation yet, but I did do Rainbow Mango/Levitation with Occo Pineapple. It was good times, and I totally got the levitation feeling!!! I wasn’t expecting it in such a literal way :) 

Do you have Anti Piggy in oil or spray? I have Determination Potion in spray and it has Mega Watt in it. 2 sprays = get things done. 3 sprays is too much

33 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

Do you have Anti Piggy in oil or spray? I have Determination Potion in spray and it has Mega Watt in it. 2 sprays = get things done. 3 sprays is too much

Thank you! Ok, cool to know. It’s a Trial in Oil. I also have another same Trial that arrived today. 

20 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

I should qualify that as “for me” 2 sprays is the sweet spot. It’s the same for Un Audacious in spray

Thank you!

hmmm I think I might use about the same amount of UN Audacious as you. I’m still figuring out that one too. 

I think im going to try an even smaller amount Anti Piggy, experiment till the current trial runs out, then I may give/trade my Unused Trial to someone that would enjoy it. Hopefully not as scent is so good. 

I would not blend Audacious w/ Levitation. I would try Topper first, as it is a much simpler blend designed for adding to the more complex formulas. (Or on it's own.)

4 hours ago, Beccah said:

I would not blend Audacious w/ Levitation. I would try Topper first, as it is a much simpler blend designed for adding to the more complex formulas. (Or on it's own.)

I hope it’s okay to ask this on this thread...since Topper has DHEAS in it, is DHEAS alone okay to add to any phero mix ? Not a ton, but maybe just a drop or two ? I ordered a pherotine of this & was curious about that. 

1 hour ago, StrawberryKitten said:

I hope it’s okay to ask this on this thread...since Topper has DHEAS in it, is DHEAS alone okay to add to any phero mix ? Not a ton, but maybe just a drop or two ? I ordered a pherotine of this & was curious about that. 

Well, you can really do what you want. (No one's gonna stop you!) :lol2: Forum members have made good reports from adding single molecules like Est, DHEAS, or A-None to more complex blends. It is usually best to experiment w/ smaller amounts & work your way up. 

Some people like to mix the ready-made blends such as Cougar or Open Windows with other ready-made blends, which I find to be overkill. Remembering a bottle of Cougar + Popularity Potion 50:50 mix I had boosted into something circa 2009, which was a disaster. Waste of money & perfume. 

1 hour ago, Beccah said:

Well, you can really do what you want. (No one's gonna stop you!) :lol2: Forum members have made good reports from adding single molecules like Est, DHEAS, or A-None to more complex blends. It is usually best to experiment w/ smaller amounts & work your way up. 

Some people like to mix the ready-made blends such as Cougar or Open Windows with other ready-made blends, which I find to be overkill. Remembering a bottle of Cougar + Popularity Potion 50:50 mix I had boosted into something circa 2009, which was a disaster. Waste of money & perfume. 

I may start with just a drop, then ! I know everyone is free to mix pheros but I like to err on the side of caution 😂I was thinking of maybe adding a drop or two on top of my Lace, since it’s a simple blend. Idk if I’m brave enough to try mixing anything complex, lol ! 

I do add cops to anything but only cause I read on this forum that those are fine to do that with. Thank you for replying ! 

15 hours ago, Beccah said:

Thank you! I was thinking of that first- (I’m really curious about Lumina.) 

It’s just that I don’t have topper on me. All my back in the day pheros are locked up in my storage unit in California.

I’m in Colorado now, and I’ve started from about Zero. However, I have made many Lil purchases to catch up! :D Going great super happy. 

I would have definitely probably gone with topper instead of Levitation if I had it. Sometimes it’s like I put on Audacious and watch out! In the best way of course, then the other times I put it on, and I feel a little, but not a lot of difference (selfies) makes me think add something more! Ha 

only for the selfies I’m sure it effects others just the same. 

Today 12pmish? I did Audacious with OCCO Pineapple. Now I didn’t wash off the BB I put on this morning 9amish- but I felt sexual and it went really well. I don’t feel sexual Very often at all. Very happy. 

7 hours ago, StrawberryKitten said:

I may start with just a drop, then ! I know everyone is free to mix pheros but I like to err on the side of caution 😂I was thinking of maybe adding a drop or two on top of my Lace, since it’s a simple blend. Idk if I’m brave enough to try mixing anything complex, lol ! 

I do add cops to anything but only cause I read on this forum that those are fine to do that with. Thank you for replying ! 

Holy cow! Dheas and Lace? We need to hang out! I wanna be in your cloud ha! 

3 hours ago, amoradrianam said:

Holy cow! Dheas and Lace? We need to hang out! I wanna be in your cloud ha! 

Lol it seems like a blast, doesn’t it ?? When I spray Lace, I get an initial reaction of...almost lightheadedness ?? In a good way, though ! Then I got a sample of that berry perfume ( Carta something ? I’m sorry, it’s almost 2 am here & my brain shuts off around midnight 😂 ) & that was like bliss in a bottle.

I’ll update if you want, when I try it ! 

6 hours ago, StrawberryKitten said:

Thank you for the welcome 💜 And yes I am wayyyy into my OCCO White ! I later it with almost everything ! 

which cops do you add?, you said you add them to everything, and how much do you add like to a roller ball bottle etc?

2 hours ago, Fang said:

which cops do you add?, you said you add them to everything, and how much do you add like to a roller ball bottle etc?

Oh, I meant in the form of OCCO’s. I’m sorry for the confusion. I should have been more clear about that... I’m way too chicken to try them unscented, lol. 

4 minutes ago, StrawberryKitten said:

Oh, I meant in the form of OCCO’s. I’m sorry for the confusion. I should have been more clear about that... I’m way too chicken to try them unscented, lol. 

oh ok which OCCO s do you wear, and how do you wear them, first occo then phero?

2 minutes ago, StrawberryKitten said:

I use white more than anything ! I usually do inner elbows & cleavage, then I put my pheros in other places, like neck, wrists, etc...

ok thanks for the info

i always wondered what the difference is between OCCO and cops!

some scented just say they have cops, and others are called OCCO, isn't cops and OCCO the same thing?

From what I understand, occos are scented cops (with just enough scent to cover them) and the perfumes with cops have a ratio of mostly perfume to a certain amount of cops? I'm probably wrong but that's my understanding, so far. 

Edited by SugarKitten

Correct, OCCOs are an UN load of cops in perfume to cover them. Perfumes will have the amount of cops they can take, depending on the scent. Foody scents can take more than citrusy ones, for example. They will be effective regardless, as Astrid Jutte's research shows results from 3 drops of copulins diluted in 1 gallon of scent. 

Funny story; I was hanging out with the ex (who has a much lower drive than myself), & I was wearing my cops boosted LP Red. He made a joke about smelling my pheromones (which he did when he wanted sex) I said "I'm actually aiming to smell like cinnamon buns, here" & shoved my forearm in his face. He smells, says "you smell like an unlit Scentsy tart." I say "good, I like smelling like a candle." He's not making any moves, so I say "we can just hang out, we don't have to have sex." His comment (after me shoving cops in his face to get a big whiff) "no, we do have to have sex." :lol: I apply my cops in like a lollipop stripe starting down from my ribs, circling my belly button, then I smoosh them around with my forearms & kind of rub them on my inner thighs, hang out skyclad in my room, doing my makeup/hair for 10-15 min & I'm good to get dressed,

Edited by Beccah

15 minutes ago, Beccah said:

Correct, OCCOs are an UN load of cops in perfume to cover them. Perfumes will have the amount of cops they can take, depending on the scent. Foody scents can take more than citrusy ones, for example. They will be effective regardless, as Astrid Jutte's research shows results from 3 drops of copulins diluted in 1 gallon of scent. 

Funny story; I was hanging out with the ex (who has a much lower drive than myself), & I was wearing my cops boosted LP Red. He made a joke about smelling my pheromones (which he did when he wanted sex) I said "I'm actually aiming to smell like cinnamon buns, here" & shoved my forearm in his face. He smells, says "you smell like an unlit Scentsy tart." I say "good, I like smelling like a candle." He's not making any moves, so I say "we can just hang out, we don't have to have sex." His comment (after me shoving cops in his face to get a big whiff) "no, we do have to have sex." :lol: I apply my cops in like a lollipop stripe starting down from my ribs, circling my belly button, then I smoosh them around with my forearms & kind of rub them on my inner thighs, hang out skyclad in my room, doing my makeup/hair for 10-15 min & I'm good to get dressed,

Lmfao @ unlit scentsy tart 😂 

On 2/9/2019 at 11:51 PM, StrawberryKitten said:

Lol it seems like a blast, doesn’t it ?? When I spray Lace, I get an initial reaction of...almost lightheadedness ?? In a good way, though ! Then I got a sample of that berry perfume ( Carta something ? I’m sorry, it’s almost 2 am here & my brain shuts off around midnight 😂 ) & that was like bliss in a bottle.

I’ll update if you want, when I try it ! 

Carta de amor I think! 

Definitely please do :D 

On 2/10/2019 at 12:53 PM, Fang said:

ok thanks for the info!

so would you say aja was Occo?

I feel like Aja is sort of in a class of its own since it’s from such a natural/unique source. 

I’m pretty sure I’ve tried Aja though perhaps very long ago, and I believe enjoyed the way it smelled, so I would suppose closer to an OCCO for sure than just pure cops.

If you’ve ever had pure cops.... you will knooooooowwwwww ha :) 

Strength/Effectiveness wise- it may be similar to pure. I’m really not sure. 

4 hours ago, amoradrianam said:

I feel like Aja is sort of in a class of its own since it’s from such a natural/unique source. 

I’m pretty sure I’ve tried Aja though perhaps very long ago, and I believe enjoyed the way it smelled, so I would suppose closer to an OCCO for sure than just pure cops.

If you’ve ever had pure cops.... you will knooooooowwwwww ha :) 

Strength/Effectiveness wise- it may be similar to pure. I’m really not sure. 

Will go for an OCCO when i have some more money!