Hello!

Chaos Angel

I submitted my invoice on Feb 6th. I am trying to figure out the best thing to do because I read that lpmp would rather send less packages, and I would like a FB of Balm Bomb. I haven’t received my invoice which is fine since I won’t be ready to order until Monday, because I need to open a new bank account as mine was recently closed down. 

If I don’t get my Invoice by Monday I may just order a FB of Balm Bomb on Monday, then wait to receive invoice, or well I’m just not sure I tried to call the shop a couple times, so here I am here.

what is best to do? 

Thank you! 

37 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

I would email them. You’re not the first to say “can I add one more thing?” :)

I have emailed a couple times with no response, but I know they are really busy. My last order took a week longer than I thought it would, because my other orders came so fast- until pherotines happened! Ha :) 

1 minute ago, amoradrianam said:

I have emailed a couple times with no response, but I know they are really busy. My last order took a week longer than I thought it would, because my other orders came so fast- until pherotines happened! Ha :) 

I also said that I wouldn’t be able to order until Saturday or Monday, so maybe that is why no response yet.

Also it’s my first time doing it this way, I usually just place my order. I just wanted to do everything correctly and in the easiest way. Following the directions from Mara on what to do with the New Releases a Pherotine orders. 

1 minute ago, amoradrianam said:

I also said that I wouldn’t be able to order until Saturday or Monday, so maybe that is why no response yet.

Also it’s my first time doing it this way, I usually just place my order. I just wanted to do everything correctly and in the easiest way. Following the directions from Mara on what to do with the New Releases a Pherotine orders. 

Was this on Friday? They're not open on the weekend, but have always answered by Monday or Tuesday if I email later in the afternoon on Friday.

16 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

Was this on Friday? They're not open on the weekend, but have always answered by Monday or Tuesday if I email later in the afternoon on Friday.

Ooooo I bet that’s what it is! 

Yes, twice on Wed., then once on Friday. So maybe that means they are still working on it, and can simply slip in my FB of Balm Bomb :D 

Im just not sure how much the cost of everything will be. Don’t want to need to not get something, then have to do whole invoice again. Not sure how hard or easy to do, 

I should have enough for everything. I’d really like to place the order on Monday. I don’t think my Trail of BB is going to last me very long. I’m all addicted to it now. 

My my morning was unbelievable with BB. I sort of just.... got up. HUGE Blessing. Breathing in more life HUGE blessing. 

Thank you! 

11 hours ago, amoradrianam said:

Ooooo I bet that’s what it is! 

Yes, twice on Wed., then once on Friday. So maybe that means they are still working on it, and can simply slip in my FB of Balm Bomb :D

Im just not sure how much the cost of everything will be. Don’t want to need to not get something, then have to do whole invoice again. Not sure how hard or easy to do, 

I should have enough for everything. I’d really like to place the order on Monday. I don’t think my Trail of BB is going to last me very long. I’m all addicted to it now. 

My my morning was unbelievable with BB. I sort of just.... got up. HUGE Blessing. Breathing in more life HUGE blessing. 

Thank you! 

There have been times, during the sales, that I have made 3 to 4 separate, small orders, and they will hold them for me to make one shipment.  During Pherotine, I made two separate orders and emailed John to hold the first order until I figured out which new release samples I wanted. It has never been a problem. I agree with you on the Balm Bomb 100% - it's a lifesaver, especially when I'm agitated or having a stressful day.

Edited by Kayla

19 hours ago, amoradrianam said:

I submitted my invoice on Feb 6th. I am trying to figure out the best thing to do because I read that lpmp would rather send less packages, and I would like a FB of Balm Bomb. I haven’t received my invoice....

Just to clarify, in the beginning of what you wrote, did you mean you emailed your invoice request but hadn't received your invoice? I'm asking because if you've asked for a PayPal invoice, depending on your PayPal settings, there's a possibility you have an invoice waiting in your PayPal account. Most people have any activity in PayPal send automatic notifications of account activity sent to their emails, but I personally have that feature turned off. So in my case, I've been "waiting" to receive my invoices and they were already there in my PayPal account. Did you look? If it was there, I'd pay it personally, and make a separate order, because any changes will only delay THAT order. The last thing I ever want to do is slow My Precious from shipping! If you've ordered the trials you would have one with BB in it already. 

During the weekdays, emails get answered within the same day. If you have had no response, we didn't get your email so send it again.

I looked up what is in our mail, and there's one email from the 8th that just says you'll be ready to make an order on Monday, but it doesn't list anything you might want.

And there's another from today, which John will answer/invoice tomorrow.

On 2/10/2019 at 11:31 AM, Eastwood22 said:

Just to clarify, in the beginning of what you wrote, did you mean you emailed your invoice request but hadn't received your invoice? I'm asking because if you've asked for a PayPal invoice, depending on your PayPal settings, there's a possibility you have an invoice waiting in your PayPal account. Most people have any activity in PayPal send automatic notifications of account activity sent to their emails, but I personally have that feature turned off. So in my case, I've been "waiting" to receive my invoices and they were already there in my PayPal account. Did you look? If it was there, I'd pay it personally, and make a separate order, because any changes will only delay THAT order. The last thing I ever want to do is slow My Precious from shipping! If you've ordered the trials you would have one with BB in it already. 

Yes, that’s what I meant, and from reading what Potion Master wrote it sounds like they never received my full order in the first place. I still have it, so will be easy for me to send in when I’m ready to make my next order. I finally got the invoice paid last night. I had to open a new bank account, and it can be hard when you’re a nomad like me. I’m just thankful it worked out. Thank you :) 

Edited by amoradrianam
Info

On 2/10/2019 at 4:20 PM, Potion Master said:

During the weekdays, emails get answered within the same day. If you have had no response, we didn't get your email so send it again.

I looked up what is in our mail, and there's one email from the 8th that just says you'll be ready to make an order on Monday, but it doesn't list anything you might want.

And there's another from today, which John will answer/invoice tomorrow.

Ok! Great to know :) 

Will do.

So strange! I’m glad my order is good to go now. I still have my list so I’ll just order the others when I can, and re-ask my questions with that order instead. Thank you! 

5 hours ago, amoradrianam said:

Ok! Great to know :)

Will do.

So strange! I’m glad my order is good to go now. I still have my list so I’ll just order the others when I can, and re-ask my questions with that order instead. Thank you! 

Hope you enjoy all your goodies when they arrive!