Betrothal with Treasured Hearts

I am really terrible at writing reviews, so bear with me through my ramblings and digressions:

So, I had a first date (vain side note: Yeah! This makes two first dates recently. A previously unreached record for me :001_tt2: ) on Friday night with a new guy friend. Since I like to move really, really slow I thought that the sweet floral scent of Betrothal would be an absolutely lovely touch. I think it is easily one of the most gorgeous, feminine LP scents. Plus, my most recent order, with a bottle of Treasure Hearts, had just arrived earlier this week. I am still learning about pheros, but I used a little bit about the base of my throat and a touch on the insides of my wrists. Five minutes later, I layered my Betrothal on top.

My results were very much unexpected. For all intents and purposes, I thought that Treasured Hearts was supposed to promote bonding :snowball: and to bring out chivalery in guys. This was not exactly my experience. For the first part of the night, he was an especially sweet gentleman, telling me that he was glad to be out with me and holding my hand. I really liked this reaction. As the night progressed though, his hand attempted to move into previously unchartered territory, only to be sent back to safer ground by me. The next thing I know, he had his tongue jammed down my throat. (I know this does not sound all that sophisticated, but for me thats pretty darn far) Not exactly the bonding experience I expected on the first date.

Now I credit any sort of interest on his part to the Treasured Hearts, as under any sort ordinary experience I am far from lust inducing. I'm not really attractive enough to merit a mild ember. Now I am curious to see if the reaction to the combination of Betrothal and Treasure Hearts was a one time fluke, but I am almost afraid to try. Maybe I shall just have to try Betrothal by itself next date. The scent is lovely. :jumpforjoy:

Edit to add: I just realized that this might be a case of TMI, so I am quite sorry if I offended anyone.

Edited by for_love_of_Him

Sorry, I'm really no help,. But maybe he's just got too comfortable around you? I love betrotal though, I hope it's still around when I'm engaged or something!

ugg I hate when men guys think kissing has to involve eating a womans face...lol

hahahaha! that's funny, but agree with you!

Edited by esmeralda

Srry, I'm really no help,. But maybe he's just got too comfortable around you? I love betrotal though, I hope it's still around when I'm engaged or something!

I absolutely love this scent too, Esmeralda! I am definately saving a least a bit for my wedding day, which I am sure will be many years into the future :abvb: Oh, and you were very helpful! Thank you :bow:

As for him, I don't think he liked me as much as I thought. Its Monday night, and I still haven't heard from him. Which is sad, because I really, really liked him and I got my hopes up too high :001_tt2: