Archive: Juicy Lucy

luna65

il_fullxfull.1407498122_9ezo.jpg

We desired to create a fragrance to make men think lustfully juicy thoughts...which may lead to finding ripe things to squeeze...so lure them in with our sunshine-y sexpot gorgeous orange musk fragrance: red mandarin EO swirled through a variety of Egyptian and China musks, layered with white amber and coconut, plus seductive accents of golden saffron and cedar and topped with splashes of boozy vanilla extract and whisky. To assist in keeping that seductive glow going we’ve included a dose of our exclusive SEXPIONAGE pheromone formula - a Copulin-heavy sex bomb mixture, with a smidgen of Androstenone to inspire sexually aggressive behavior in both you and your mate; softened with Alpha-Androstenol to steer the blend in a happy, playful direction.

ORANGE & BLOSSOMS ~ Strong ‘magnet’ to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SAFFRON ~ Love, beauty, happiness, lust. Purification, healing, clairvoyance.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.
FERMENTED ALCOHOLS: WINE, BEER, HARD LIQUOR, ETC ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Mara & Jennifer

Pherotine Collection, February 2018

from Cherry On Top

a Savannah Finch adventure

by Julian Lune

(part four)

I’d brought Sebastian with me when I visited my next locale because I figured he could use an eye-opener. The wooden sign above the place read Juicy Lucy’s Fresh-Squeezed featuring genuine Louisiana Navel oranges!!! and I marveled, not for the first time, at how it was all so nicely painted upon the plank.

Lucy had been ahead of the juicing fad by about twenty years, although her specific specialty was citrus. You could smell that bright sunshiney tang all down the block, and on a blazing afternoon the air felt sticky not just with humidity but also the oils of her wares. The roar of the juice extractors was competing with a boombox blasting Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings. Lucy was behind the counter doing a slinky two-step to the groove.

“Savannah, where y’at!”

Lucy was always such a cheerful sight: she dressed in layers of orange and gold and had the most enchanting freckles I’d ever seen on a person. I think she used some kind of gold-infused face powder because she always seemed to shimmer. But Sebastian turned pale as soon as he saw her.

“Fairy gifts!” he gasped.

I froze. That could mean any number of things, but whatever it was, for Bast to just blurt it out like that meant that it was something entirely obvious to his veil-piercing scrutiny. I muttered my ongoing dissatisfaction that Pims didn’t let me keep those goggles. Then again, being able to actually peek underneath the rind of human reality is incredibly distracting most of the time.

Lucy looked around, an elderly couple by the shop’s front window drank from plastic to-go cups but otherwise the place was empty of customers.

“Now you listen here, goat-boy -” she chided, but I interrupted.

“Lucy, you know you have to advertise if your goods are enchanted!”

“I said gifts, not goods!” Bast interjected. “She’s got a glamour you can see from space!”

“Miss Lucy this juice sure is tasty,” one of the pair remarked, coming to the counter with his cup.

“You want me to freshen that up for ya, hun? On the house!”

“Why thank you kindly.”

And sure, oranges are good for you in all kind of ways but even I knew why Lucy was a Crescent City institution - the addition of Vitamin V to a generous cup of fresh-squeezed orange juice was mighty tasty indeed.

“I would say she doesn’t even need a glamour, you know?”

Sebastian smirked. “True, the juice sells itself.”

“Now Miss Lucy,” I continued after the man had received his refill, “you can’t tell me you need the Fae’s help to make you beautiful!”

“Savannah, I am gettin’ on in years and a girl likes to glow, you know?” She struck a pose with a bejeweled hand on her hip and chin raised. She really was stunning to behold.

“But what did you pay?”

“That’s between me and the sprite what gave me the dust, now. I caint speak of it.”

“Any other gifts you know of being traded about...like chocolates?” Sebastian asked.

“Chocolates? You know that’s Mabel’s racket, I don’t know nothin’ ‘bout it.”

I handed her a tenner. “Set us up with two to go - but just a splash of rum, alright? I still got things to do.”

Lucy giggled and her freckles sparkled. “It’s just what the doctor ordered!”

“Yeah you right!”

After Bast took a sip he smiled. “The glamour convinces everyone that it’s okay to have some orange juice with your booze.”

Lucy winked at him. “Now you best keep my secret, cher -”

“Miss Lucy, you remember what they say at the Hi-Hat -”

At this she filled a cup of her own and held it up in a toast.

“If you ain’t drinkin’ you ain’t thinkin!’”

Bast downed the contents of his cup. “I’ll drink to that, again!”