Super Sexy encounters

Has anyone ever tried the Super Sexy for women? I just placed an order including BFF and Phero Girl. What effects have you experience while using the special mixes. :dancingfruits0nm:

LaitCaramel, try this link in the "Review" section: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...t=0&start=0

Hopefully it works. If not, select the "Review" section and scroll through them until you see "Super."

Also, I've done the "Search" link (on the purple toolbar) and gotten good results!

My personal favorite (and what seems to work best for me so far) is the original Phero Girl. It's a gorgeous honeyed scent and the pheros work very well for my sweetie. Welcome to the forum!

thaks ladies.... I'm glad to be here.... can't wait to receive my orde.... :-)

Also, I've done the "Search" link (on the purple toolbar) and gotten good results!

My personal favorite (and what seems to work best for me so far) is the original Phero Girl. It's a gorgeous honeyed scent and the pheros work very well for my sweetie. Welcome to the forum!

pherogirl is wonderful!

• 4 years later...

So I gave SS4W a true road test today. Generally, I've written it off, because I don't get self effects & SO seem straight hostile to it. At this point, I really could a flying f**k if he likes it anymore, so I tested on mechanics today. It's shizz, qm.gifqm.gifimages-Images_d-img_J8U1Vp.jpg, but that's beside the point. I noticed that this makes me a bit spacey. Like when I went in this morning, I was like I have a 9 p.m. appointment, etc.. I wonder if it's truly the lack of sleep or something in this blend. Probably a combination of the two factors, imo.

Edited by Beccah