Newbie here looking for some solid advice.....

CutiePie

Hello all! I have lurked for a few days and decided that I might need to call on the "big dogs" for help! ;) Ok, so I am not new to mones. I actually have a little arsenal from Androtics and Love scents. What I currently have is MX135, Instant Sexiness A, Instant Honesty 4X, MX274 (LOOOOVE the smell) ,Liquid Trust and EOW.

My favorite perfume is Issey Mikyake and M5LF02_hd.gif by MAC Cosmetics. The both smell SOOOO GOOD! The descriptions for both fragances are:

Issey Miyake: fresh water florals, a soft, feminine fragrance.

Creation Hues Turquatic: An infusion of fresh lotus leaves and Corsican cedrat, then finished with a warm blend of anemone, orris and blue cedar.

Not sure if any of you smelled any but they smell delicious. Scents like MX274 I LOVE as well and I love Neroli. I also like rich, deep florals.

So basically these are the types of scents I like and am looking for similar scents. I also am looking for something to help the guy I am dating loosen up and open up to me. The instant honesty has helped. He is very sexually attracted to me and tell me he loves the sex ALL the time. I still want something that will kick it a notch up! :blue_dancing_banana: He is a very tense man, workaholic and can be argumentative at times. Real sweet nice guy though. I'm also looking for something that I can wear to work and when I go out with my friends.

I was looking at PheroGirl, Cuddle Bunny, CFM, Naughty Minx, Blatant Invitation. However BI smell scares me as my TG has a very keen nose and I have not and will not tell him I use mones.

Sorry for the long ramble figure I'll just everything at once, get it over with! :blue_dancing_banana::lol: Thanks in advnace for any feedback.

If you like dark rich florals, you could give "Honeyed seductions" a try. It's made by a forum member (Dolly!) its got honey and dark violets. Anything with honey, sounds like a sex bomb to me.

Betrotal, is a another florally scent I've tried, it's fantastic, but I find it delicate, don't know if you don't mind it though.

Ivory Pixie, another member in the forum also made her own custom'd scent with florals too. I haven't tried it, but it sounds really romantic and beautiful

"Next, we have a trio of Fairy potions! This one was designed by Ivory Pixie, and is called Ivory Pixie's Midnight Garden. It's fresh and lovely, crafted entirely of night blooming florals, including Moonflower, Tuberose, Lillies, Angel Trumpet, Night Phlox and more. Gorgeous! I have around 12 bottles available of this one." - Potion Master

Cuddle Bunny is awesome I get compliments on this scent even from my mom who can pick on me if I'm wearing cops, and I like blatant invitation too (but I find that you need to take your time to cover it well), but they truly work. I just want more of this stuff!

P.S: I hope you wont be an LP addict soon! :bow: hehehe...

Edited by esmeralda

Hello all! I have lurked for a few days and decided that I might need to call on the "big dogs" for help! :001_tt2: Ok, so I am not new to mones. I actually have a little arsenal from Androtics and Love scents. What I currently have is MX135, Instant Sexiness A, Instant Honesty 4X, MX274 (LOOOOVE the smell) ,Liquid Trust and EOW.

My favorite perfume is Issey Mikyake and M5LF02_hd.gif by MAC Cosmetics. The both smell SOOOO GOOD! The descriptions for both fragances are:

Creation Hues Turquatic: An infusion of fresh lotus leaves and Corsican cedrat, then finished with a warm blend of anemone, orris and blue cedar.

Not sure if any of you smelled any but they smell delicious. Scents like MX274 I LOVE as well and I love Neroli. I also like rich, deep florals.

So basically these are the types of scents I like and am looking for similar scents. I also am looking for something to help the guy I am dating loosen up and open up to me. The instant honesty has helped. He is very sexually attracted to me and tell me he loves the sex ALL the time. I still want something that will kick it a notch up! :bow: He is a very tense man, workaholic and can be argumentative at times. Real sweet nice guy though. I'm also looking for something that I can wear to work and when I go out with my friends.

I was looking at PheroGirl, Cuddle Bunny, CFM, Naughty Minx, Blatant Invitation. However BI smell scares me as my TG has a very keen nose and I have not and will not tell him I use mones.

Sorry for the long ramble figure I'll just everything at once, get it over with! :bananajoy::bananajoy: Thanks in advnace for any feedback.

Well, if you've tried EoW, Blatant Invitation smells milder than that.....so, you should have no problem. It gets results EVERY time I wear it.....and that is NOT an exaggeration....

CFM is killer, and so is Naughty Minx.....PheroGirl is a must-have.....it has a ton of EoW in it, but it is so artfully blended that you never smell it.....it is dead-on sexy.....

Honeyed Seductions is a really nice, deep rich scent.....

The one thing I will suggest as far as the scents here are concerned is to step out of your comfort zone and pick up some samples that you migt think would not normally work for you. I have been amazed by doing this.....

Another very nice floral (if it hasn't sold out yet) is Lady Casanova....it is spicy and regal, yet floral.....and it is a very complex scent.....absolutely gorgeous....

Have some fun......try some new things....oh, and WELCOME to the forum!!

Oh, and I almost forgot.....since you are now an active forum member, check this post.....you can get some freebies....

http

://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...=0&start=0

If you like dark rich florals, you could give "Honeyed seductions" a try. It's made by a forum member (Dolly!) its got honey and dark violets. Anything with honey, sounds like a sex bomb to me.

Betrotal, is a another florally scent I've tried, it's fantastic, but I find it delicate, don't know if you don't mind it though.

Ivory Pixie, another member in the forum also made her own custom'd scent with florals too. I haven't tried it, but it sounds really romantic and beautiful

"Next, we have a trio of Fairy potions! This one was designed by Ivory Pixie, and is called Ivory Pixie's Midnight Garden. It's fresh and lovely, crafted entirely of night blooming florals, including Moonflower, Tuberose, Lillies, Angel Trumpet, Night Phlox and more. Gorgeous! I have around 12 bottles available of this one." - Potion Master

Cuddle Bunny is awesome I get compliments on this scent even from my mom who can pick on me if I'm wearing cops, and I like blatant invitation too (but I find that you need to take your time to cover it well), but they truly work. I just want more of this stuff!

P.S: I hope you wont be an LP addict soon! :bow: hehehe...

WoW! You guys are fast! Thanks a bunch for the feedback! Seriously very appreciative! Quick question is your name Msselva on the Androtics forum? I read your post all the time! Dolly's too. :001_tt2: If you are msselva I LOVE your eyes girl! You're Indian right? Please pardon me if I'm wrong. You're look is similiar to mine. I have long black wavy hair, tanned skinned, slanted eyes. There not blue though like yours! LOL

You guys will be seeing a lot of me! I am going to check out the descriptions of ones that you guys have suggested. Thanks again!

Well, if you've tried EoW, Blatant Invitation smells milder than that.....so, you should have no problem. It gets results EVERY time I wear it.....and that is NOT an exaggeration....

CFM is killer, and so is Naughty Minx.....PheroGirl is a must-have.....it has a ton of EoW in it, but it is so artfully blended that you never smell it.....it is dead-on sexy.....

Honeyed Seductions is a really nice, deep rich scent.....

The one thing I will suggest as far as the scents here are concerned is to step out of your comfort zone and pick up some samples that you migt think would not normally work for you. I have been amazed by doing this.....

Another very nice floral (if it hasn't sold out yet) is Lady Casanova....it is spicy and regal, yet floral.....and it is a very complex scent.....absolutely gorgeous....

Have some fun......try some new things....oh, and WELCOME to the forum!!

Oh, and I almost forgot.....since you are now an active forum member, check this post.....you can get some freebies....

http

://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...=0&start=0

Hey Dolly! Thanks girlie! I am adding all you suggested to my cart :bananajoy: ! I actually do NOT like EOW! :bow: Sorry I know it's your favorite but it did nothing for me! And the scent never dies down. I actually got mine over a year ago and decided recently to take another stab at it as I have become more familiar with using mones and I dabbed it on me in 3-4 different spots and the smell stayed on me all day! Smell like feet, butt and day old trash :001_tt2::bananajoy: ! I think I will try the BI if it's not as strong. So do you think I should just order the sample sizes first huh? I saw where you get the 10 vials for $29.95 but is that just for new releases?

On another note Dolly, I admire your zest for life. I read through your post and I really like your personality and spunk. I saw that you were open about being married 3 times and is currently engaged and it take guts to follow your heart even when it failed you a few times. You go girl! :bananajoy: My favorite love quote that reminds me of you is:

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more."

Good luck on your new journey!

Edited by CutiePie

Hi All! I'm new here too. I thought I'd take this time to say that I think the store and this forum is AWESOME!!! I spent the majority of the weekend reading over the feedback that you all have left on this forum. It already placed one order and my list is quickly increasing for my next order LOL Although I like florals, I am more a fan of spicy and sweet scents. I definitely want to build my arsenol so that the next time I see my TG I can leave an impression. He lives 45 minutes away and lately our time together has had too long of a space in between visits. We have great chemistry but I need a little help tipping over the edge in my favor. Anyway enough rambling. I really just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi and thanks for having me

<snip> I think I will try the BI if it's not as strong. So do you think I should just order the sample sizes first huh? I saw where you get the 10 vials for $29.95 but is that just for new releases?

<snip>

The sample sizes are great for trying a wide variety of scents before you commit to bottles. The sample pack is a monthly sampler, but you can also buy individual samples for $5. (And since you've been active on the forums, you can add two samples for free with any order over $20 -- once each month, as long as you've posted recently!)

The unscented pheros don't come in sample sizes, but sometimes you can find people on the forums who are selling decants.

I'll second Dolly's recommendation that you try things outside your normal comfort zone. The thing about LP scents is that they are so different from what big companies make, and they react differently with your skin, so you will probably be happily surprised.

Lifesgood, welcome! Now you get to do the waiting for your package dance! (You know, the one that goes: three steps toward to mailbox, argue with yourself that you know the post isn't delivered for four more hours, walk the rest of the way out to check just in case, go back in, and repeat in ten minutes.)

The sample sizes are great for trying a wide variety of scents before you commit to bottles. The sample pack is a monthly sampler, but you can also buy individual samples for $5. (And since you've been active on the forums, you can add two samples for free with any order over $20 -- once each month, as long as you've posted recently!)

The unscented pheros don't come in sample sizes, but sometimes you can find people on the forums who are selling decants.

I'll second Dolly's recommendation that you try things outside your normal comfort zone. The thing about LP scents is that they are so different from what big companies make, and they react differently with your skin, so you will probably be happily surprised.

Lifesgood, welcome! Now you get to do the waiting for your package dance! (You know, the one that goes: three steps toward to mailbox, argue with yourself that you know the post isn't delivered for four more hours, walk the rest of the way out to check just in case, go back in, and repeat in ten minutes.)

LOL! Thanks for the welcome! Yup I have been doing that dance in my head already and I just ordered last week!

Hey Dolly! Thanks girlie! I am adding all you suggested to my cart :bananajoy: ! I actually do NOT like EOW! :bow: Sorry I know it's your favorite but it did nothing for me! And the scent never dies down. I actually got mine over a year ago and decided recently to take another stab at it as I have become more familiar with using mones and I dabbed it on me in 3-4 different spots and the smell stayed on me all day! Smell like feet, butt and day old trash :001_tt2::bananajoy: !

Have you made sure to let the EoW dry down COMPLETELY? You really should wait for about 10-15 min before applying your cover scent. Otherwise you will have major bleed-through. You should actually follow the same procedure with the Blatant Invitation, as it does contain EoW (and other pheros), but in an oil base. I actually like the oil based version better.....

Since you have that large of a problem with the EoW, do try the PheroGirl. It has a ton of EoW in it, but you cannot detect it at all.....it is a rich honey based scent.....truly decadent.

On another note Dolly, I admire your zest for life. I read through your post and I really like your personality and spunk. I saw that you were open about being married 3 times and is currently engaged and it take guts to follow your heart even when it failed you a few times. You go girl! :bananajoy: My favorite love quote that reminds me of you is:

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more."

Good luck on your new journey!

Thank you! That is a good quote....I like it a lot.....and yes, the risk is worth it. Very much so.

Enjoy your new smellies, and do let us know what you get......we're nosy that way!

Edited by Dolly

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

I have to go to the Post Office to get mine....you should see the way they look at me when I walk in there 4 times in one day, open the box, peer into it, mumble, and close the box back.....they think I'm nuts....

Welcome lifesgood! Enjoy your scents.....soon you will be an addict like the rest of us!!

Hello all! I have lurked for a few days and decided that I might need to call on the "big dogs" for help! :) Ok, so I am not new to mones. I actually have a little arsenal from Androtics and Love scents. What I currently have is MX135, Instant Sexiness A, Instant Honesty 4X, MX274 (LOOOOVE the smell) ,Liquid Trust and EOW.

So basically these are the types of scents I like and am looking for similar scents. I also am looking for something to help the guy I am dating loosen up and open up to me. The instant honesty has helped. He is very sexually attracted to me and tell me he loves the sex ALL the time. I still want something that will kick it a notch up! :) He is a very tense man, workaholic and can be argumentative at times. Real sweet nice guy though. I'm also looking for something that I can wear to work and when I go out with my friends.

Sorry for the long ramble figure I'll just everything at once, get it over with! :lol::lol: Thanks in advnace for any feedback.

CP, if you like Issey Mikyake, you'll LOVE LP: Green. It stays that fresh green floral/musk smell. Try a sample version first. And I second what everyone else is recommending for you. You'll be an addict in no time. :wink2:

Welcome to the forum! :TotakekeBannana:

WoW! You guys are fast! Thanks a bunch for the feedback! Seriously very appreciative! Quick question is your name Msselva on the Androtics forum? I read your post all the time! Dolly's too. :) If you are msselva I LOVE your eyes girl! You're Indian right? Please pardon me if I'm wrong. You're look is similiar to mine. I have long black wavy hair, tanned skinned, slanted eyes. There not blue though like yours! LOL

You guys will be seeing a lot of me! I am going to check out the descriptions of ones that you guys have suggested. Thanks again!

Yep, that's me in androtics ;) lol. Thank you so much beautiful :blushing: I'm half indian/british ;) That's so cool! we should go on a girls night out like twins lol! ^_^

Happy shopping!

You're ;) Yea but we have to do that! But hey are you 21 yet?? LOL

lol, daym girl! I'm not even 20 yet! lol, but hey, I've got a few ids' and some makeup will make me pass the test...and not to mention pheros :);) LOL! I wont talk much though, cause my voice sounds like a 12 yr old! ;)

*sigh*

lol, daym girl! I'm not even 20 yet! lol, but hey, I've got a few ids' and some makeup will make me pass the test...and not to mention pheros ;):D LOL! I wont talk much though, cause my voice sounds like a 12 yr old! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

*sigh*

LOL@ ID's! yea I had those too! Well when you turn 21 we can celebrate :dreadlocksnaner: ! In the meantime enjoy being young its a beautiful thing! Youth is truly wasted on the young! Listen at me, I'm only 28 years old :) !