Archive: Spell 2013: Psychic Eye

luna65

image.png.0bd6ea349dc7a852ae45c7c2823d25a6.png

Open your natural portal to the spiritual world…cats provide a perfect guide for this type of exercise, as they always seem to have one paw in and one paw out of the physical world. This potion will assist in amplifying your inherent psychic abilities with ingredients endowed with powers of psychic awareness, intuition and metaphysical attraction; featuring a sunny lemon-honey scent with a bit of spice. We blend bright notes of honey, lemon blossom and lemongrass with powerful rue, smooth marshmallow root and a sprinkle of cinnamon.

LEMON BLOSSOM ~ Used to attract spirits. Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. 
LEMON GRASS ~ Lust, increases psychic powers.
RUE ~ Money attractant, protection, love spells, increases psychic power, hex breaker, wards off the evil eye.
MARSHMALLOW ROOT ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.
CINNAMON ~ Psychic powers. passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity.
HONEY ~ Attraction, seduction, solar magick.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Jodi featuring Clio

Spell Collection 2013

About the Familiar:

The little girl on Psychic Eye is Clio. I cat-sit Clio and her sister Caliope, and we are all IN LOVE!!! When I first started sitting for them, I'd have to hunt all over the house to find them. Their person said, "Don't worry if you never see them. They'll hide whenever you come over..." I went over with my laptop and a bunch of kitty toys & treats - played quietly on my computer for a couple of hours - and then the girls both poked their heads out! About an hour after that I took photos of them both, lounging beside me on the sofa. I sent the photos to their person, saying, "They hide, huh?" 
She was shocked! To this day, I'm the only person who believes she actually has cats, 'cause I'm the only one who's seen them! We're great buddies, now, Clio, Caliope and me! Now that they've gotten over their shyness with me, there's no bottling it back up again! Well, except perhaps in a spell potion! LOL!

The motto of LPMP is "Add a little MAGIC to your life!" and we sincerely endeavor to do just that by offering a wide variety of fragrances which enhance the wearer by means of scent and intent. With our Spell Collection 2013 we have created an arsenal of beautiful-smelling metaphysical tools for all the ways in which our credo can be enacted. And we pay tribute to that most essential of magickal components - the familiar – by featuring the beloved animal companions of some of our customers/friends/forum members depicted on the labels for this set of scents. So please enjoy the Spell Collection as fragrances, and utilize them in ritual work with a pure heart and a focused mind…because the true magic is, ever and always, in YOU!

Review Thread