Archive: Spell 2013: Breath of Nirvana

luna65

image.png.7727f5cc08cf34709628087068f70b25.png

As living beings we are always breathing, but certain types of breathing are beneficial to certain activities…and this passionate potion will inspire you and your lover to breathe more fully during intimacy, charging the root chakra, strengthening the fervor of orgasm, teasing the senses onwards to the nirvana only two entwined souls can experience. Slather this compelling scent on your chest, neck, cleavage and chakra of the solar plexus (navel) to encourage deeeep breathing and sensual intensity. A soft fragrance inspiring lustful cravings: crafted of soft vanilla, powdery chocolate, and just a dollop of animalic honey, topped with the zing of cinnamon bark EO and an icy kiss of mint...plus a few drops of copulins.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SUGAR ~ Lust inducing, wishes granted. Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. 
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. 
CINNAMON ~ Sexual stimulation, passion, lust.
CHOCOLATE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
PEPPERMINT ~ Stimulates, restores and uplifts.

Copulins ~ 4 drops per bottle.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:  Mara featuring Luna Moon Pie

Spell Collection 2013

About the Familiar:

I didn't really intend for my little Luna to hog so many labels this month, but she's the only cat I know who takes time out to smell the flowers. A good reminder, I thought, for us to enjoy the moment, and just breathe.

The motto of LPMP is "Add a little MAGIC to your life!" and we sincerely endeavor to do just that by offering a wide variety of fragrances which enhance the wearer by means of scent and intent. With our Spell Collection 2013 we have created an arsenal of beautiful-smelling metaphysical tools for all the ways in which our credo can be enacted. And we pay tribute to that most essential of magickal components - the familiar – by featuring the beloved animal companions of some of our customers/friends/forum members depicted on the labels for this set of scents. So please enjoy the Spell Collection as fragrances, and utilize them in ritual work with a pure heart and a focused mind…because the true magic is, ever and always, in YOU!

Review Thread