Jump to content
Naughtysophie

Cool gal Naughtysophie joining the club

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone, 

I am Sophie ( Naughty Sophie). I am new to the LPMP community. 

I love herbal oil perfume, natural therapy, spa fragrance and I am spiritual. I seldom love commercial perfumes. 

I was educated about pheros and cops and referred to take a look at LPMP web when I was discussing Love Magic with a friend who is a Wiccan. (To be honest, I am both curious and skeptical about the effectiveness of pheros)

I spent hours studying topics on forum these couple of days. And made my order for the following based on my instinct. Hope I have chosen some good stuffs. I am still waiting for my first order to arrive. I will share my experience when I get the chance. 

 

 

Copy and paste my order:

Canaga Coco Cacao w/ Aja.

Phero Girl - EoW Copulin

Rosalynd w/ Open Windows.  

Cuddle Bunny  w/ Cuddle Bunny 

Balm bomb w/ Balm Bomb 

Sheer essence 

La Femme Noire-UNscented 

2019 female phero collection

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the forum, Sophie 🙋‍♀️

I came here for the pheros, fell in love with the scents! Looking forward to your reviews.

 

Smart move going for Sheer Essence for your first order 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:welcome384:

You’ll be a believer in pheros in no time 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome, Sophie! It looks like you ordered a good variety of items. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ivysaur said:

Welcome to the forum, Sophie 🙋‍♀️

I came here for the pheros, fell in love with the scents! Looking forward to your reviews.

 

Smart move going for Sheer Essence for your first order 😉 

 

Thank you Ivy! I ordered the sheer essence because I saw in description it is ready to wear. I guess I made a smart decision 😛

15 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

:welcome384:

You’ll be a believer in pheros in no time 😉

I am excitedly looking forward to the result. I have already imagined wearing them in the gym. Yesh!

15 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Welcome, Sophie! It looks like you ordered a good variety of items. :)

I am so eager to try them all

😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome, Sophie! I can’t wait to hear your reviews :)

 

I would maybe try wearing one phero for a few days at a time, rather than switch around all willy-nilly. That was the best advice I was given at the beginning, LOL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bella15 said:

Welcome, Sophie! I can’t wait to hear your reviews :)

 

I would maybe try wearing one phero for a few days at a time, rather than switch around all willy-nilly. That was the best advice I was given at the beginning, LOL. 

Thank you Bella! Good advice. Thank you for sharing with me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Naughtysophie! Welcome to the party! You're going to be having so much fun! Take notes on everything, not every phero works for everyone, and some will give you self-effects, and some won't. I do prefer ones that give me "selfies" myself. 

I'm sure you've been looking on the trade boards, make sure you register to trade when you can. I'd like to suggest that you set your settings on that part of the forum to "recently edited," so that you don't try to start a trade with someone who isn't terribly active on the forum. That way you won't be waiting and wondering if they've seen your post, most everyone who's actively trading will get back to you right away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Hi @Naughtysophie! Welcome to the party! You're going to be having so much fun! Take notes on everything, not every phero works for everyone, and some will give you self-effects, and some won't. I do prefer ones that give me "selfies" myself. 

I'm sure you've been looking on the trade boards, make sure you register to trade when you can. I'd like to suggest that you set your settings on that part of the forum to "recently edited," so that you don't try to start a trade with someone who isn't terribly active on the forum. That way you won't be waiting and wondering if they've seen your post, most everyone who's actively trading will get back to you right away.

Thank you for your excellent advice. Trading is fun. I want to grab SS4W if I have the change. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Naughtysophie said:

Thank you for your excellent advice. Trading is fun. I want to grab SS4W if I have the change. 

You know, SS4W didn't do much for me, but everyone's different. I traded mine away, there are so many others I'd rather have. Lumina works, so does La Femme Mystere and La Femme Noir, but they also allow me some space, Magnet and the scented LAM's draw them in. DHEAS is one I never want to be without. But as I said before, I like the ones that give me selfies. Cougar, though, doesn't make me feel anything in particular, but I noticed that my man bites me almost every time I have it on! 

 

You're going to have so much fun! I saw you ask about OCCO White, the answer is yes, you need it. I just finished one bottle yesterday and moved onto my back up bottle.

 

You do have a great first order going, I'm glad to see you got Balm Bomb, it's great for me! Try to move through them methodically and take notes, and don't wear more than one phero at a time. Less is more with these powerful pheros.

Edited by Eastwood22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Eastwood22I order LFN unscented too. Wow it’s good to know BAM draws people in. I am thinking of trying LFN, and cover it with Crema Delizia enhanced w/ BAM!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

That sounds yummy, but try the LFM without any other pheros for a bit, it's powerful stuff. If it had a song, it would be this one...

 

Edited by Eastwood22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the forum! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the forum!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2019 at 11:28 AM, Eastwood22 said:

That sounds yummy, but try the LFM without any other pheros for a bit, it's powerful stuff. If it had a song, it would be this one...

 

Lol that’s a beautiful song.  @eastwood22 I learned a lot from you

@SugarKitten @quietguy @Beccah Thank you for the warm welcomings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome, Sophie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Eve said:

Welcome, Sophie

Thank you!

 

 

 

I was so excited today that my package was supposed to arrive by the end of today. However, it has been delivered yet. In the USPS system, it seems lost the tracking since April 12. Cross my figures and pray USPS does not lose my package

Edited by Naughtysophie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Guys, my package finally arrives. I totally understand now what you mean by "pheros/cops smells like dirty honey". Yes they smell very dirty to me 😂

quick review of some scents I just tried:

My fav is Rosalynd w/ open windows, and goodness of blue moon w/LFN. perfect scents to wear during summer and spring.

very clean floral.

I also love cuddly bunny w/ CB. 

 

When I opened phero girl, I smell a strong scent of creamy dirty salty honey. I am a little overwhelmed right now. my olfactory needs some rest

Edited by Naughtysophie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay! Keep travel shock in mind when sniffing. If something doesn't smell like you thought it would, wait a few days or weeks, and try again :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys. Just let you know that travel shock is real!!! I begin to like my fragrance more after letting them sit in dark room for a few days!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Naughtysophie said:

Hey guys. Just let you know that travel shock is real!!! I begin to like my fragrance more after letting them sit in dark room for a few days!

 

It really does make a difference!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...