The Art Of Persuasion

Ok. Ballers, sharks, negotiators. Are you known for snagging a good deal, face to face? Do you go to a yard sale or flea market and walk away with [truly] amazing deals? Are your friends and family constantly amazed by your deal making, sales and persuasive abilities? 

Pheromone wise and/or scent [potion] wise what helps you? 

Now we all know LFM is the Grande Dame for getting service and sometimes bargains in a retail setting. But, what helps you persuade, buy or sell in a non- basic retail setting. LFM/N OR ????

I am all ears & eyes. Thanks

LFM for sure but I also have great luck with bnol blends like TC or TMI. Only downfall is that I have had clerks follow me outside to continue telling me their weird ass stories or even political views. Does get me some favors and good treatment though. I can’t say truly how much is phero related though as I have a lifelong knack for finding and getting amazing deals. Part of it is that I have a good eye and an encyclopedic memory of brands, styles, prices etc. It’s why I was so good at my job as a buyer. 

1 hour ago, halo0073 said:

LFM for sure but I also have great luck with bnol blends like TC or TMI. Only downfall is that I have had clerks follow me outside to continue telling me their weird ass stories or even political views. Does get me some favors and good treatment though. I can’t say truly how much is phero related though as I have a lifelong knack for finding and getting amazing deals. Part of it is that I have a good eye and an encyclopedic memory of brands, styles, prices etc. It’s why I was so good at my job as a buyer. 

Thanks. Yea. I wondered if anyone might recommend TMI or True Confessions. I think it could be a good way to disarm someone. But, I can see that causing someone to go off on a tangent. God forbid I go political. 

• 1 month later...

SWS and Open Windows for sure!! I’m in a profession where people have to trust to give me their large sums of money. If I’m going for an in person appointment, I NEVER am without OPEN WINDOWS. All hail to the Queen of making others feel good! 

Now in retail settings Cuddle Bunny makes people want to give me stuff without even opening my mouth as long as I smile and look sweet. 

LFM hasn’t shown me anything special either way. 

On 5/25/2019 at 1:24 PM, FlowerPower said:

SWS and Open Windows for sure!! I’m in a profession where people have to trust to give me their large sums of money. If I’m going for an in person appointment, I NEVER am without OPEN WINDOWS. All hail to the Queen of making others feel good! 

Now in retail settings Cuddle Bunny makes people want to give me stuff without even opening my mouth as long as I smile and look sweet. 

LFM hasn’t shown me anything special either way. 

Yes. Open Windows is a great idea.