UN Cuddle Bunny

MODS- I am sure there's a UN CB thread somewhere, but I cannot find it. Can you please move this to wherever it's meant to go?

Last night I had to have dinner with my kids dad (with Borderline PD & narcissistic traits) to discuss finances, but I don't actually wish to discuss them. What that means, in reality, is that he wants to discuss how he wants to move back into this house where I live with the kids, and for me to go live elsewhere. The only way I'd do that is if we sold it and I could buy a different house. I picked a very loud restaurant and showed up in OCCO Midnight Lavender and a hearty slathering of UN Cuddle Bunny. CB is his kryptonite, it's the one thing I've found that prevents him from being mean to me. So I was friendly and cheerful and empathetic and didn't budge. I'm not going to take my kids to go live somewhere crappy so he could finish remodeling this house with his Cabbage Patch girlfriend. There's no way he could buy me out by coming up with even half of what I'd walk with if we sold it and split the difference. I would consider that, but that's just not happening, and I can't think of a reason why he should live in a nicer place than me and my kids. And with me in CB, he also couldn't think a reason why I should suffer the loss and inconvenience of moving and we kept it light and friendly and he may have been angry after the fact but he left in a decent mood.

• 3 weeks later...

Piggybacking on what @Eve was saying on another thread, whether we get selfies or not, pheros do affect how other people treat us. I rarely ever go near my ex without my CB on. But that night in particular, where I wore a bunch of it with OCCO Midnight Lavender, TWICE I got DIHL's from completely random men walking by our table. Neither of them even thought to be sly or hide it from the giant man I was dining with. And one of them actually stopped at the table, faced us both, and acted like he was going to say something, as if he was our waiter! No one missed that he was smitten with me.

• 2 weeks later...

CB is amazing when it comes to male attention. I generally wear it with Gossamer Threads because I adore the scent so, but wearing the UN gets me the exact same effects.  Men are freakishly gobsmacked by my mere existence.  Spouse is a ginormous and built dude but his generally (and purposefully, lol) intimidating presence doesn’t even cause a blip on the radar of my wowed male CB fans.  I try to be cognizant of where I choose to wear it after causing some totally unintentional drama.  I’ve found that low-filter alcoholic dudes in pool halls are EXTREMELY susceptible, lol. 

11 minutes ago, HipGrrrl said:

CB is amazing when it comes to male attention. I generally wear it with Gossamer Threads because I adore the scent so, but wearing the UN gets me the exact same effects.  Men are freakishly gobsmacked by my mere existence.  Spouse is a ginormous and built dude but his generally (and purposefully, lol) intimidating presence doesn’t even cause a blip on the radar of my wowed male CB fans.  I try to be cognizant of where I choose to wear it after causing some totally unintentional drama.  I’ve found that low-filter alcoholic dudes in pool halls are EXTREMELY susceptible, lol. 

This would be because CB is loaded with cops.  Not normally something I would suggest wearing in public UNLESS you are with your man (and especially since you are new to pheros).  Cops give off the vibe that you are ready for sex.  You could attract some VERY unwanted attention.  Low-filter guys exist everywhere.  Just FYI.

Edited by Dolly

Thanks @Dolly.  I’ve read a lot here on the forums as well as your input about your friend and it has certainly made me more aware of making sure I think about safety. I likely rely a smidge too much on being accompanied by my huge spouse at times.  I’ve had a few experiences already that were not pleasant and am better about matching pheros with my surroundings.

I wear OCCO quite a bit without Est  (I’m almost 50) but I find it super interesting how much more out there reactions are with cops/EST - as in CB.  Ratios, maybe?

Well, OCCO is a raging a$$load of cops........30 drops per bottle.  Cops are what give the men the signal that you are ready for sex.  Men with low social filters can react badly.

I personally don't use Cuddle Bunny, my previous man had bad reactions to large amounts of Est.  But I do know that the more complex blends vary the reactions vs cops alone.

I do use Leather and BI, which both have Est......I also use Dominance a lot and Open Windows, Cougar, or Treasured Hearts, depending on the situation.  Have used each with and without cops, but have been using for LOTS of years and TRY to limit my mega-cop usage to times with my man.  I say TRY because sometimes accidents happen....LOL

Edited by Dolly
added another comment and can't spell....LOL