What is the Difference Between Carta d'Amor and Levitation?

The first is a scent, so phero ratios would be different, unless you mean the scent Levitation? I think maybe that's why no flurry of answers, ones a scent with phero and the Levitation I have is just a phero, so apples to oranges for me.

You mean the scents or pheros? 

Looking up thread it looks like pheros. 

Talking phero's, Carta is A'nol & DHEAS. So, similiar to Topper. But not exactly Topper. The ratios are different. 

So just think of it as what's the difference between Levitation and Topper. 

Remember Dance of Passion?

EST & Cops but not CB?

In case you are talking original scented Levitation and Carta. They are both pink fruity scents. IMO Scented Lev is a bit more refined & tightly blended. A bit more "perfumey", in a good way. Carta is a big bright pink fruit basket scent. Fun. 

Edited by StacyK

On 5/9/2019 at 1:01 PM, Eastwood22 said:

The first is a scent, so phero ratios would be different, unless you mean the scent Levitation? I think maybe that's why no flurry of answers, ones a scent with phero and the Levitation I have is just a phero, so apples to oranges for me.

You are right...maybe I wasn't clear.  I guess I am more concerned with comparing the phero ratios.  Maybe a better comparison would have been Carta vs Flying Potion.

On 5/16/2019 at 6:59 AM, StacyK said:

You mean the scents or pheros? 

Looking up thread it looks like pheros. 

Talking phero's, Carta is A'nol & DHEAS. So, similiar to Topper. But not exactly Topper. The ratios are different. 

So just think of it as what's the difference between Levitation and Topper. 

Remember Dance of Passion?

EST & Cops but not CB?

In case you are talking original scented Levitation and Carta. They are both pink fruity scents. IMO Scented Lev is a bit more refined & tightly blended. A bit more "perfumey", in a good way. Carta is a big bright pink fruit basket scent. Fun. 

Thanks StacyK.  You remember all the stuff...  :) 

Ok so this would be like Topper vs Levitation.  Ok. 

I don't remember Dance of Passion.  What was that one like? 

On 5/20/2019 at 8:20 AM, Honeycake said:

You are right...maybe I wasn't clear.  I guess I am more concerned with comparing the phero ratios.  Maybe a better comparison would have been Carta vs Flying Potion.

Thanks StacyK.  You remember all the stuff...  :) 

Ok so this would be like Topper vs Levitation.  Ok. 

I don't remember Dance of Passion.  What was that one like? 

I was just using that as an example of rearranging the ratios of pheros. Its not similiar at all. Lol.

DOP was a sexy scent enhanced with EST and COPs. But, not CB because the ratios were different. 

Archive: Dance of Passion - Archive: C-D - Perfume Chat and Trading Post
http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/topic/12880-archive-dance-of-passion/?tab=comments#comment-485637

On 5/24/2019 at 5:05 PM, StacyK said:

I was just using that as an example of rearranging the ratios of pheros. Its not similiar at all. Lol.

DOP was a sexy scent enhanced with EST and COPs. But, not CB because the ratios were different. 

Archive: Dance of Passion - Archive: C-D - Perfume Chat and Trading Post
http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/topic/12880-archive-dance-of-passion/?tab=comments#comment-485637

Thanks for that.