Jump to content
Honeycake

What is the Difference Between Carta d'Amor and Levitation?

Recommended Posts

They both have Anol and DHEAS.   What are the differences with how they  come across to others?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The first is a scent, so phero ratios would be different, unless you mean the scent Levitation? I think maybe that's why no flurry of answers, ones a scent with phero and the Levitation I have is just a phero, so apples to oranges for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

You mean the scents or pheros? 

Looking up thread it looks like pheros. 

Talking phero's, Carta is A'nol & DHEAS. So, similiar to Topper. But not exactly Topper. The ratios are different. 

So just think of it as what's the difference between Levitation and Topper. 

 

Remember Dance of Passion?

 EST & Cops but not CB?

 

In case you are talking original scented Levitation and Carta. They are both pink fruity scents. IMO Scented Lev is a bit more refined & tightly blended. A bit more "perfumey", in a good way. Carta is a big bright pink fruit basket scent. Fun. 

 

Edited by StacyK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2019 at 1:01 PM, Eastwood22 said:

The first is a scent, so phero ratios would be different, unless you mean the scent Levitation? I think maybe that's why no flurry of answers, ones a scent with phero and the Levitation I have is just a phero, so apples to oranges for me.

 

You are right...maybe I wasn't clear.  I guess I am more concerned with comparing the phero ratios.  Maybe a better comparison would have been Carta vs Flying Potion.

 

On 5/16/2019 at 6:59 AM, StacyK said:

You mean the scents or pheros? 

Looking up thread it looks like pheros. 

Talking phero's, Carta is A'nol & DHEAS. So, similiar to Topper. But not exactly Topper. The ratios are different. 

So just think of it as what's the difference between Levitation and Topper. 

 

Remember Dance of Passion?

 EST & Cops but not CB?

 

In case you are talking original scented Levitation and Carta. They are both pink fruity scents. IMO Scented Lev is a bit more refined & tightly blended. A bit more "perfumey", in a good way. Carta is a big bright pink fruit basket scent. Fun. 

 

 

Thanks StacyK.  You remember all the stuff...  :) 

Ok so this would be like Topper vs Levitation.  Ok. 

I don't remember Dance of Passion.  What was that one like? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2019 at 8:20 AM, Honeycake said:

 

You are right...maybe I wasn't clear.  I guess I am more concerned with comparing the phero ratios.  Maybe a better comparison would have been Carta vs Flying Potion.

 

 

Thanks StacyK.  You remember all the stuff...  :) 

Ok so this would be like Topper vs Levitation.  Ok. 

I don't remember Dance of Passion.  What was that one like? 

I was just using that as an example of rearranging the ratios of pheros. Its not similiar at all. Lol.

DOP was a sexy scent enhanced with EST and COPs. But, not CB because the ratios were different. 

 

Archive: Dance of Passion - Archive: C-D - Perfume Chat and Trading Post
http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/topic/12880-archive-dance-of-passion/?tab=comments#comment-485637

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2019 at 5:05 PM, StacyK said:

I was just using that as an example of rearranging the ratios of pheros. Its not similiar at all. Lol.

DOP was a sexy scent enhanced with EST and COPs. But, not CB because the ratios were different. 

 

Archive: Dance of Passion - Archive: C-D - Perfume Chat and Trading Post
http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/topic/12880-archive-dance-of-passion/?tab=comments#comment-485637

 

 

Thanks for that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...