Need advice on what would be best to wear for divorce court? 

Posted (edited)

SWS? I would think something to make you seem trustworthy and capable.

Edited by Eastwood22

My bride used to wear Balm Bomb to help herself stay calm and relaxed.  Generally you are far enough away from the judge (and the courtroom is wide open enough) that it is tougher to really get the pheros to consistently affect who you want.

It certainly helped my bride because she remained calm which caused her ex to become less relaxed and show his true self in court.

Posted (edited)

I should mention-

where we are, the divorce hearings aren’t actually done in the big courtroom but rather in a small private meeting room with all 5 people at the same meeting table— the judge, both lawyers, and both spouses. The judge is at the head of the table. No one is opposite the judge. On his left is a lawyer, then a spouse. On his right is a lawyer, then a spouse. 

Edited by Silkilocks

i agree with eastwood - SWS - maybe a dash of OW too

Posted (edited)

Number one. I'm going to totally defy everyone here. 

My choice LFM. NOT LFN inappropriate.

LFM will give you a big burst of confidence. Its female without being weak. It tends to get people on your side. 

Otherwise, I would go with OW. But, not too much. 

Has this happened yet? 

Edited by StacyK

LFM could be a good choice, it will present you as dignified and above squabbling. 

I would go with SWS......you come off as capable without being over-bearing.

9 minutes ago, Dolly said:

I would go with SWS......you come off as capable without being over-bearing.

I second this.  When she wasn’t wearing Balm Bomb I would douse my bride in Winner (which had SWS) and it really helped her be taken seriously.

I love the idea of Winner for court! 

3 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I love the idea of Winner for court! 

😄😄😄

Definitely agree with SWS. I have never heard one report of that one going wrong for people and I talk to people about pheros all day every day for my job. In theory LFM could be useful but unlike SWS some women come off as icy, haughty, unapproachable or snobby at times with that. True it can get you good treatment while you are out but I think it’s risky unless you have tested it a lot previously.

Posted (edited)

I've sat at that table. I can definately see the appeal of SWS in that setting. But, for me it would be more appealing if I were the attorney. I dont get much in the way of selfies from it. But, good results at work for sure.  So bummed its gone (except for what may be left in the store). I have no idea what the poster has in stock.

But, I always wear LFM when I go to town hall for anything and to court twice. I think I put a review once on the LFM thread because I was so happy with the results. Good confident, happy selifies and good interactions with cops and clerks and an ADA. I am not saying I got everything exactly my way. But, it was still good. I don't usally recomend or review unless I have tested it for a long time. 

If it were me I'd look at (if you have them) LFM, SWS, Mothers Little Helper, OW or like Snoop posted, Balm Bomb. If your nerves need to be settled to get business done.

If I were new to pheros that is probably the way I'd go. 

It really depends on the user.

@halo0073 I get what you mean about SWS. No complaints. At least if it doesn't help, I won't hurt. It is magic at work.

Edited by StacyK

2 hours ago, StacyK said:

I've sat at that table. I can definately see the appeal of SWS in that setting. But, for me it would be more appealing if I were the attorney. I dont get much in the way of selfies from it. But, good results at work for sure.  So bummed its gone (except for what may be left in the store). I have no idea what the poster has in stock.

I thought it was SS4W, SS4M, and Bang that were being discontinued? There was even a new scent with SWS in the spring collection

1 hour ago, oceanjewel said:

I thought it was SS4W, SS4M, and Bang that were being discontinued? There was even a new scent with SWS in the spring collection

It comes from the same supplier. But, she said she will work to reformulate it. She can do that because it was her concept. 

Wait, what? I'm especially dim witted this week, it seems. Are we or are we not in danger of losing SWS? 

I cant find the thread right now. Short version. No. Mara said she'd recreate it. She invented the blend so she can do that. She just wont be working with that particular supplier anymore. 

I'm more bummed about Bang. .

But life goes on.