Sign in to follow this  
Beccah

Force du Poivre

il_fullxfull.1926350075_jrym.jpg

Parfum #1: Force du Poivre

An air of mystery, a waft of enthralling glamour ...for when you want to be noticed, but not necessarily known. A deep resinous floral with lasting allure, featuring a sophisticated bouquet of jasmine, violet leaf and neroli EOs plus orris root, mingling with dusky notes of sandalwood attar, tobacco leaf, patchouli, black pepper EO and dry vanilla, then layered with fascinating accents of sage, bergamot, honey and lemon. Even an adventurous l’homme will be tempted to try this one on for size!

I believe in the absolute power of scent, ma cheres, it is for everyone to enjoy. Les madames et messieurs can also enjoy a fragrance together, n’est-ce pas? I have created a scent which my beau Basier la Grenouille does not mind if it rubs off on his clothes after a passionate embrace, it smells magnifique on him! I hope you will discover the same with your love, it is truly an enchanting experience to share a fragrance in such an intimate fashion, especially one so sophistiqué.

Scent: Deep and weighty, resinous heavy floral. Unisex.

Mood: Mysterious

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

JASMINE ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spiritual love.
VIOLET LEAF ~ Love, faithfulness, modesty; calming, balancing, healing, protection, draws luck & fortune, lust.
ORRIS ROOT ~ Attracts and helps inspire love. Protection, divination.
NEROLI ~ Sensuality, love, relieves tension & anxiety; quells apprehension, encourages a shy lover, confidence building.
BLACK PEPPER ~ Protection, fidelity, dispels envy and evil, exorcism, breaks hexes.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
TOBACCO LEAF ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.
SAGE ~ Healing, prosperity, cleansing. Wisdom, longevity, protection, wishes granted.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.
BERGAMOT ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches. Mental alertness, energizing.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.

9 hours ago, Hildegerd said:

I think this one is right up my alley, even if it is a man perfume.

It is not a "man perfume", I made it for women and I think some men will enjoy it too.

As PM said; this is for everyone. We put the unisex scents in the men's section to ease navigation for male forum members, as the exclusively more "feminine" scent reviews are more numerous than the "masculine" scent reviews. 

The neroli, tobacco, & resins are taking this to a more masculine tone on my skin, the kind of masculine scent I prefer with a sweetness to it. Yet, somehow it still has a clean feel to it? I can't stop sniffing my arm, I think I would love to smell this on a man.