Equivalent to Tal or Molecule L at lpmp?

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Tal, or molecule L that was once offered by a different company. 

They no longer sell it, and it was my favorite.  Would love to find something similar or the same thing somewhere else etc. 

Thank you

Try Leather.  I am very familiar with the product you mention, and the Leather blend gives me better, more consistent results than TAL ever did.

Edited by Dolly

27 minutes ago, Dolly said:

Try Leather.  I am very familiar with the product you mention, and the Leather blend gives me better, more consistent results than TAL ever did.

Very good to know! 

I don’t do well with Leather, or I’d be all over it. Thank you for the recommendation. 

1 hour ago, Dolly said:

I’m wondering if I’m not putting enough Leather on? It just brings out this emotional uncontrollable sort of  whineyness. 

Maybe it’s that I’m using to little? It that possible like how it seems people are responding to me better with 2 drops of Mistress mine than 1.

im fine with Mistress mine, and audacious so why is Leather my enemy. It feels great at first, but the longer it’s on the more downhill emotionally I seem to go. 

46 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

I’m wondering if I’m not putting enough Leather on? It just brings out this emotional uncontrollable sort of  whineyness. 

Maybe it’s that I’m using to little? It that possible like how it seems people are responding to me better with 2 drops of Mistress mine than 1.

im fine with Mistress mine, and audacious so why is Leather my enemy. It feels great at first, but the longer it’s on the more downhill emotionally I seem to go. 

It's probably the est.  Sometimes it makes me feel vulnerable or weepy, depending upon where I am in my cycle. 

1 minute ago, Kayla said:

It's probably the est.  Sometimes it makes me feel vulnerable or weepy, depending upon where I am in my cycle. 

You’re so right I hadn’t thought to take my cycle into consideration with the effects. 

Will experiment more with it at different cycle times. I do love how it feels at first. 

11 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

You’re so right I hadn’t thought to take my cycle into consideration with the effects. 

Will experiment more with it at different cycle times. I do love how it feels at first. 

I love Cuddle Bunny, which has est, and noticed that I can't wear it the week before my period. I just discovered that Dominance during PMS is a lifesaver for me. It makes me feel stronger and less emotional. 

It could very well be the Est.  Continue working with straight Dominance (like in Mistress Mine).  It may be more your signature.