Sign in to follow this  
Lochkopp

Hello from far away!

Hello!

I just want to introduce myself to you.

I'm female, somewhere in my mid-thirties. English is not my mother tongue.

I placed my first LP order about 3 years ago. I was single at that time and during my journeys through the internet I came across the topic of "pheromones".

I did a little bit of testing but not for a long time or very detailed. The trials I ordered were forgotten.

Now I'm single again and don't ask my why... but I remembered my box of trial vials and dug them out again. And I placed 2 more orders in the meantime.

I am really curious to do some more extensive testing this time. I've also been reading a lot here and discovered great advice.

At first I was totally interested in all the sexy-stuff. But in the last weeks my interest also turned towards the more social-stuff.

As I have a trial of almost everything (of the pheromones) my field tests can start^^

:welcome384:

Hello! Welcome to the forum! 😃 Have fun with your experiments! Some of my favorite pheros are the social ones. They're good fun!

Hey Lochkopp :) Welcome!

I feel like the times I reach for pheros in my life can be very telling, too lol Looking forward to your reviews!

Hello and welcome! I use a ton of the sexy stuff, but the socials, especially the ones that calm me down, are life savers. 

Happy re-experimenting! Looking forward to hearing about your experimenting.