New Website Coming Soon!

Potion Master

6 hours ago, Potion Master said:

LOL, Snoops! A 500 page website is not simple regardless of the platform, I only wish it were that easy. I am glad you are happy with yours! :)

Just wow. Good luck. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Potion Master  I suspected the new site had deeper problems. It has to be so frustrating!  For me, I found myself going to your old temporary website or Etsy to order, because so much was on my plate here recently that it was just easier. 

You will will make it awesome, never fear💗

Edited by Eve

On 9/25/2019 at 1:39 PM, Potion Master said:

This latest website has again been nothing but trouble and we are trashing it in favor of a new platform. I am very sorry to report this, the changeover will be quick, so if you have a wishlist you want to save or download, please do it now as we are swapping things over in the next few days. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Oh geez. I'm sorry. What a nightmare. Maybe one of the weenies should've been called New Website? I cannot stand that kind of frustration.

On 9/26/2019 at 12:39 AM, Potion Master said:

@StrawberryKitten, sending an email and asking for an invoice works best when you have special requests. I think I recall this situation - it was actually a miscommunication the first time around, right? The boys are used to seeing the words FORUM FREEBIE when it's a reward for posting reviews. Just asking for samples will get the usual freebie package included for which there are no choices, it's random, and that's what they thought you were referring to that time. Sorry about that. It was fixed, though, right?

Hmm, no, that one wasn't me, sorry. What happened was, I ordered a couple of weeks back ( on the new site ) & I put the info ( forum name, explained that they were the review trials, put my choices ) in the site notes, but I think that my mistake was not putting it all in the paypal notes, maybe ? I didn't receive them with the order but that was probably my fault because something told me to also put it in the paypal notes & I ignored my intuition, lol. 

I do plan on ordering tomorrow, because I need some more UN Lace & some DHEAS.... should I send an invoice request instead of ordering on the site, or, do you think it was a site issue, since it was ordered on the new site, & I should just order on the old site ?

1 hour ago, StrawberryKitten said:

Hmm, no, that one wasn't me, sorry. What happened was, I ordered a couple of weeks back ( on the new site ) & I put the info ( forum name, explained that they were the review trials, put my choices ) in the site notes, but I think that my mistake was not putting it all in the paypal notes, maybe ? I didn't receive them with the order but that was probably my fault because something told me to also put it in the paypal notes & I ignored my intuition, lol. 

I do plan on ordering tomorrow, because I need some more UN Lace & some DHEAS.... should I send an invoice request instead of ordering on the site, or, do you think it was a site issue, since it was ordered on the new site, & I should just order on the old site ?

Ah, well that makes sense. That website is so damn buggy, we have never gotten the order alerts, and ONLY have paypal to go on. Yeah, please just email so we know it is done properly, I would hate for that to happen to you twice.

CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Thanks for letting me know!

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

Ah, well that makes sense. That website is so damn buggy, we have never gotten the order alerts, and ONLY have paypal to go on. Yeah, please just email so we know it is done properly, I would hate for that to happen to you twice.

CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Thanks for letting me know!

That has to be sooo frustrating for you guys ! See, something told me to put it in the paypal notes but I largely ignore my intuition, even though it tries to steer me right 🤣 I will absolutely send the next order ( which will likely be tomorrow night or early Friday morning at the latest ) as an invoice request to the email you provided there, thank you so much for taking the time to clarify that 💜