New Releases for August 2019 - OCCOs!

A portion of all sales from this set will be donated to the following charities:

ACLU
NAACP
Feeding America
The Trevor Project
Planned Parenthood
Native American Rights Fund
The Human Rights Campaign
The Southern Poverty Law Center
Natural Resources Defense Council
The National Immigrant Justice Center

A total of ten charities for each of the ten OCCO varieties. In addition, we are giving you the option to join in the donation. You will see the option when you buy your bottles "1/6 oz Bottle + 1.00", this means you would like to add an extra dollar for charity. Thank you for joining us in donating!

Additionally there will be a separate Auction running concurrent with the sale to benefit the charity, RAICES.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to include these in with your Sale purchases, you have to wait until it starts! No pre-orders will be counted.

I'm going to do what I did last year - Trial sizes will be available in SETS ONLY. Bottles individually or in sets, and give you the option to add a $1 to each item if you wish to donate to charity. Bottles are 5 ml, trials are 1 ml, just like last year.

Follow the thread down and you will see that I also did 3 rebrews of last years offerings.

AD-OCCO-Almond.jpg

OCCO: Creamy Almond

AD-OCCO-Butterscotch.jpg

OCCO: Butterscotch

AD-OCCO-Cherry.jpg

OCCO: Cherry

AD-OCCO-LavBC.jpg

OCCO: Lavender Buttercream

AD-OCCO-Lemon.jpg

OCCO: Buttercream Lemon

AD-OCCO-Mocha.jpg

OCCO: Mocha

AD-OCCO-Orange.jpg

OCCO: Orange Droolious

AD-OCCO-Rasp.jpg

OCCO:  Raspberry Rhapsody

AD-OCCO-Resinate.jpg

OCCO: Resinate

AD-OCCO-SSM.jpg

OCCO: Sandalwood, Sage & Myrrh

I'm going to be so broke. I can see already I NEED most of these...

16 minutes ago, luna65 said:

Sooooo lovely!  And some of them have such clever names...

:D

:lol:

We can thank Luna for Resinate and Raspberry Rhapsody and jamming with me until we came up with Orange Droolious.

Also, due to popular demand, I did rebrews of these three from last year but they will not be sold as part of this new set. They will have last year's labels on them and for sale individually - I will just re-add them to the listing from last year.

AD-OCCOMidnightLavender.jpg

AD-OCCOPineapple.jpg

AD-OCCOSandalMusk.jpg

3 hours ago, Wanderlust said:

Is butterscotch easily layered with the coffee, do you think?

Sweet baby butterscotch.

They look beautiful @Potion Master! We're at Disneyland, but I might tell my kids we're not going into the park tomorrow because momma needs her cops! 

Kidding. More or less.

Edited by Eastwood22

I can see 7 of these I will be needing.

I just told a work friend - we had to work overtime recently and it's very rare - surely there must be something heading my way that will require money or else this wouldn't have happened...little did I know how true those words would be 🤣

YES! YES! YES!  Every.Single.One.  OCCOs are my favorite!  Thank you so much!!!  I love Resinate (including the clever name), we have the body butter, so incensey. Raspberry and orange ones???  Also I love how you built in the “herbal” offering with sage. And I’m an almond fan. Genius!

1 hour ago, Vicki Lee said:

Are these full sized 1/3 oz or 1/6 bottles? 

As stated above they are all 1/6 oz bottles. (5ml) We want people to be able to get an array for their scent wardrobes without breaking the bank, so we do these in half sizes.

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

As stated above they are all 1/6 oz bottles. (5ml) We want people to be able to get an array for their scent wardrobes without breaking the bank, so we do these in half sizes.

Oh I’m sorry! It’s been so long since I’ve been on here and I got excited at the pretty pictures I completely skipped over that part! 😳

3 minutes ago, raydee8_love said:

I know nothing about OCCO's - what should I know  - do they need a second layer of cover? are they as strong as EoW?

OCCO's are strongly scented, so they are copulins, but with a rich scent, to cover them. They still need dry down time, but they are basically cops + cover scents in one bottle. They are great !! 

Edited by StrawberryKitten

I bought a bottle of Eow - the plain stuff - wow I can hardly wear it- but I do - I read in another post just a dot above the pubic bone front and back as a  guide 

I got a HoneyedLP with gotcha - has a very strong odor 

and I got RedLace also has the odor

but I am wondering if  I am too sensitive to the odor and the guys like it 

33 minutes ago, raydee8_love said:

I bought a bottle of Eow - the plain stuff - wow I can hardly wear it- but I do - I read in another post just a dot above the pubic bone front and back as a  guide 

So as not to waste your EoW, you could always dab a little OCCO with it to help hide any stank :D Then just switch to OCCOs or other cop'd scents when you finally use it up ^_~ EoW can be a bear!

34 minutes ago, raydee8_love said:

You may have a sensitive nose, because I definitely cannot smell them in the Red Lace, but I do in my OCCO White, while wet...but it dries down to a delicious, rich vanilla, at least to my nose ! I have a trial of Tsunome ( EoW in a banana / cocoa butter scent ) that I cannot detect any off smell, even wet, just a beautiful, tropical scent. I had trials in OCCO's Red & Pink too with no cops smell ( not to my nose, anyway ) & I have a trial of Black that I don't use because the scent is not for me, but again, no cops detected there either :)

51 minutes ago, raydee8_love said:

Gotcha only has a small amount of cops and though Red Lace has added cops, the phero Lace is (as I recall) cops free, so I think what you're detecting in Red Lace and Honeyed LP may be the apricot? That's my hypothesis. With my skin chemistry anything more than a tiny amount of apricot has a mildly "body odor" type of feel on me. I know that's not true for many others, but maybe you and I have a similar skin chemistry? I love apricot but it does not love me.

ETA: other LP variants with less apricot don't bother me - like LP Original, Red. Etc are fine. Seems to really only be Red Lace and Honeyed LP, until the very long dry down. 

Edited by anchoredinopulence

ETA: other LP variants with less apricot don't bother me - like LP Original, Red. Etc are fine. Seems to really only be Red Lace and Honeyed LP, until the very long dry down. 

It's likely the Honey then, not the apricot. Honey kinda smells like dirty undies...it's musky, smells like sex. That's why it goes well with copulins. On some people, they say honey turns to powder, on my chemistry it smells like pure sex.

And yeah, MOST guys love that kind of thing, unless they are the type that only like a freshly showered smell.

Honey usually smells like cat pee on me ?? I hate that so bad because I like honey scents on the bottle, but my skin just doesn't get that love back. The only exception to that is when it's blended with very heavy fruits.... Drive By Shooting was delicious on me & I believe that it has honey. Same With Super Happy Funtime. But honey forward scents are a no go for me :( 

Edited by StrawberryKitten

42 minutes ago, StrawberryKitten said:

Honey usually smells like cat pee on me ?? I hate that so bad because I like honey scents on the bottle, but my skin just doesn't get that love back. The only exception to that is when it's blended with very heavy fruits.... Drive By Shooting was delicious on me & I believe that it has honey. Same With Super Happy Funtime. But honey forward scents are a no go for me :( 

Look for ones with a light Spring honey. Most people who can’t wear regular heavier smuttier honeys can do those. Mara doesn’t have that note available at the moment so look for older releases with it. I can be pretty sensitive to the smutty honeys and have definitely experienced the cat pee phenomenon as well and that Light spring honey note has never let me down or given me any of those issues. 

9 hours ago, Potion Master said:

It's likely the Honey then, not the apricot. Honey kinda smells like dirty undies...it's musky, smells like sex. That's why it goes well with copulins. On some people, they say honey turns to powder, on my chemistry it smells like pure sex.

And yeah, MOST guys love that kind of thing, unless they are the type that only like a freshly showered smell.

Oh, duh, that makes sense! Most honeys do go powdery on me but those ones must be givin' me some smut. 

1 hour ago, halo0073 said:

Look for ones with a light Spring honey. Most people who can’t wear regular heavier smuttier honeys can do those. Mara doesn’t have that note available at the moment so look for older releases with it. I can be pretty sensitive to the smutty honeys and have definitely experienced the cat pee phenomenon as well and that Light spring honey note has never let me down or given me any of those issues. 

That is great to know, thank you so much for the suggestion ! I'll look for those in the future, when they are available

21 hours ago, anchoredinopulence said:

Gotcha only has a small amount of cops and though Red Lace has added cops, the phero Lace is (as I recall) cops free, so I think what you're detecting in Red Lace and Honeyed LP may be the apricot? That's my hypothesis. With my skin chemistry anything more than a tiny amount of apricot has a mildly "body odor" type of feel on me. I know that's not true for many others, but maybe you and I have a similar skin chemistry? I love apricot but it does not love me.

12 hours ago, Potion Master said:

The apricots in Honeyed LP (the extra apricoty version) and Red Lace don't work on me, either. It's a too bright, verging towards sharp smell. I have a similar issue with grapefruit, only worse. Sometimes grapefruit works (Pallas is great on me), but sometimes it goes straight up b.o. When honey smells "dirty" on me, it smells smutty, sexy dirty. When grapefruit smells "dirty" on me, it smells like stinky armpits. 🤮 Body chemistry is weird.

Back on the actual topic, lol, I'm really excited for the Raspberry and Sandal, Sage, and Myrrh ones! And the pineapple rebrew!