Potion Master

MYSTERY BOX-O-MAGIC! OFFICIAL SALE THREAD

Please refer to the discussion here if you need more info:  http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/topic/13636-sale-special-mystery-box-o-magic/

This is the place to officially request your Magical Mystery Box!

(You are welcome to email your request instead if you want to keep your theme a secret.  Email to CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com with the title of FOR MARA - MYSTERY BOX REQUEST. Thanks!)

You can choose any theme you want, I will let you know if we can fulfill that. You pick the THEME, we choose the ITEMS. But basically we carry everything a normal Spiritual shop would, plus fantasy and gift items.

You can choose any dollar figure you want - $25.00 and up, and I will stuff your package with twice the value of that figure, and still let you count the dollars spent towards free perfume bottles, even though this will be 50% off already.

If you'd like a DVD in with your set, awesome, I will check with you to make sure you don't have the title already in your library. Most of our collection is magical and supernatural, superheros, fantasy and classics....we have a few horror titles too.

We will have to charge you actual postage costs for these boxes, but I am hoping that nothing will exceed the size of a Medium Flat Rate Priority Box, which is currently $12.80 domestically. Small items could feasibly even fit in with your Bottle order and may not incur additional shipping at all. We will let you know, and we will do our best to keep the price low and affordable.

Ok, start your engines, you can post starting now! :D

Posted (edited)

So this is the place to officially request a Magical Mystery Box?  Can I get a $50 Bath and Body themed one for my bride?  She LOVES the massage butter and the facial scrubs.  Soon as the sale officially starts I will be placing an order for stinky stuff as well. :Emoticons10311:

Edited by Snoopyace

I have been away from this forum for quite a bit but Magical Mystery Boxes have pulled me back!  It's been an exhausting time and I think this is absolutely the gift I need to give myself.... dear Mara, do you think you could whip up a $100.00 Black Cat box?  I give you free reign to interpret the theme broadly!  Life is good but there has been a lot of stress and heartbreak the last couple of years, and I would love an infusion of magic, its tools and supplies.   I would be happy to pay more postage if anything from the stones and crystals department made it's way in!

Dear Mara,

I would like to ask for a $25.00 mystery box that attracts love, money/wealth/success, Good Luck and protects from harm.

I am so excited

11 minutes ago, raydee8_love said:

Dear Mara,

I would like to ask for a $25.00 mystery box that attracts love, money/wealth/success, Good Luck and protects from harm.

I am so excited

I also sent an email to the cataluna address

2 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

So this is the place to officially request a Magical Mystery Box?  Can I get a $50 Bath and Body themed one for my bride?  She LOVES the massage butter and the facial scrubs.  Soon as the sale officially starts I will be placing an order for stinky stuff as well. :Emoticons10311:

YES!

52 minutes ago, Black Cat said:

I have been away from this forum for quite a bit but Magical Mystery Boxes have pulled me back!  It's been an exhausting time and I think this is absolutely the gift I need to give myself.... dear Mara, do you think you could whip up a $100.00 Black Cat box?  I give you free reign to interpret the theme broadly!  Life is good but there has been a lot of stress and heartbreak the last couple of years, and I would love an infusion of magic, its tools and supplies.   I would be happy to pay more postage if anything from the stones and crystals department made it's way in!

YES! I am so happy to see you!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

33 minutes ago, raydee8_love said:

Dear Mara,

I am so excited

I also sent an email to the cataluna address

YES!

Officially requesting two Mystery Boxes, please.

$30 Halloween

$40 Moon and Mystical Nature

YOU, PM, are a wonder! Thank you for every incredible thing you do for us. 😙

Officially requesting One (1) Mystery Box at $50 

Theme:  Harry Potter (no DVD's please as I no longer own a player)

• Love Crystal
  • Love anything that Sparkles
  • I love everthing Harry Potter

Hi Mara,

I'm so excited about this! 

I would like to request a $50 mystery box. I would love anything magic/spiritual related/witch related. I love crystals, candles, magic tools/ritual thingies etc. Oh maybe a bath and body thing? Possibly a small sun catcher? (I don't know how much those are though.) Something funny would always be welcomed. LoL. Honestly, I am pretty open because I know the items will be chosen with so much care and intent that they will be meant for me. 

Thanks! ♥️

@Black Cat HI!!! ♥️♥️♥️

I'd like to request a $50 "Adeline Valentine" box for my daughter. (Yes, Valentine is her middle name.) She's a prickly little 10 yr old Taurus, a super sensitive animal whisperer. She loves cats, horses, dancing, gymnastics, magic, cooking, crafts, and music. She still loves certain types of dolls. (LOL's, baby alive, and her posable athletic barbies.) She's an introvert with really big feelings that she doesn't know what to do with, so mostly they come out as anger towards her 13 yr old brother. (Luckily he's an easy-going Aquarius.) But she's extremely empathetic, anytime that her brother is feeling sad she gives him kitten stickers! The wall next to his bed is covered in kitten stickers. 

Not sure what you'll make from all that, I'm sure she'd be thrilled with a box of cat related stuff. Or a crate of kittens. Or a pony.

Here we go 🤷‍♀️... I am requesting a $100 magical mystery box of mojo.  My “theme” (although I defer ALL creative control to my two favorite people in the PacNW... Potion Master and Le Wiz) is probably no surprise- my fav movie “Practical Magic”🧙🏻‍♀️🧙🏻‍♀️👯‍♀️.  I will send you an email with my (longer) version of why and you create what I need from that point on. ♥️♥️♥️ 

15 hours ago, Black Cat said:

I have been away from this forum for quite a bit 

Hi BC!!! Me too! I think we’re putting the band back together! 🤘🏼😎

1 hour ago, LoveStruck said:

I think we’re putting the band back together! 🤘🏼😎

I'm a tried and true "Band-Aid." I can run your webcast, run production, or just hang side stage and smell really, really good. Maybe that's a new hospitality gig, Scent, Lotion, and Potion Manager. 

Truthfully, I'd settle for cow bell.

Please, I would love a $40 mystery box with something shiney and sparkly for a Christian girl. Thank you!

I’d like to request a $50 mystery box, please! You know what I like: black cats, moons, smell good stuff, witchy stuff, spirit animal (pelican, orca, wolf, owl, bear) stuff, Halloween 🎃... surprise me!

I'd like a $25 mystery box for luck finding the perfect new job for me please

On 7/31/2019 at 8:55 PM, Wanderlust said:

Officially requesting two Mystery Boxes, please.

$30 Halloween

$40 Moon and Mystical Nature

YOU, PM, are a wonder! Thank you for every incredible thing you do for us. 😙

YES!

20 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

Officially requesting One (1) Mystery Box at $50 

Theme:  Harry Potter (no DVD's please as I no longer own a player)

• Love Crystal
  • Love anything that Sparkles
  • I love everthing Harry Potter

YES!

16 hours ago, tink333 said:

Hi Mara,

I'm so excited about this! 

I would like to request a $50 mystery box. I would love anything magic/spiritual related/witch related. I love crystals, candles, magic tools/ritual thingies etc. Oh maybe a bath and body thing? Possibly a small sun catcher? (I don't know how much those are though.) Something funny would always be welcomed. LoL. Honestly, I am pretty open because I know the items will be chosen with so much care and intent that they will be meant for me. 

Thanks! ♥️

@Black Cat HI!!! ♥️♥️♥️

YES!

15 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I'd like to request a $50 "Adeline Valentine" box for my daughter. (Yes, Valentine is her middle name.) She's a prickly little 10 yr old Taurus, a super sensitive animal whisperer. She loves cats, horses, dancing, gymnastics, magic, cooking, crafts, and music. She still loves certain types of dolls. (LOL's, baby alive, and her posable athletic barbies.) She's an introvert with really big feelings that she doesn't know what to do with, so mostly they come out as anger towards her 13 yr old brother. (Luckily he's an easy-going Aquarius.) But she's extremely empathetic, anytime that her brother is feeling sad she gives him kitten stickers! The wall next to his bed is covered in kitten stickers. 

Not sure what you'll make from all that, I'm sure she'd be thrilled with a box of cat related stuff. Or a crate of kittens. Or a pony.

YES! Crate of kittens on the way! :D

15 hours ago, LoveStruck said:

Here we go 🤷‍♀️... I am requesting a $100 magical mystery box of mojo.  My “theme” (although I defer ALL creative control to my two favorite people in the PacNW... Potion Master and Le Wiz) is probably no surprise- my fav movie “Practical Magic”🧙🏻‍♀️🧙🏻‍♀️👯‍♀️.  I will send you an email with my (longer) version of why and you create what I need from that point on. ♥️♥️♥️ 

YES!

9 hours ago, NuTrix said:

Please, I would love a $40 mystery box with something shiney and sparkly for a Christian girl. Thank you!

YES! Ummm, how Christian? Cuz I've got gilded statues of the Pope over here! :lol: I expect you mean jewelry and assorted smaller shiny things with a Christian theme rather than statues of the Pope or Mother Mary, yeah? I do have some lovely Mary items, and sparkly Rosaries, etc. Let me know, k?

6 hours ago, Bella15 said:

I’d like to request a $50 mystery box, please! You know what I like: black cats, moons, smell good stuff, witchy stuff, spirit animal (pelican, orca, wolf, owl, bear) stuff, Halloween 🎃... surprise me!

YES!

3 hours ago, oceanjewel said:

I'd like a $25 mystery box for luck finding the perfect new job for me please

YES! Can I make you a special spell kit to use for this purpose? Or more general odds and ends for good luck in business? Let me know! Also let me know what line of biz you are in...something creative...health care...sales...etc.

@Potion Master I would love to see what you come up with for a special spell kit! Thank You!

Maybe you could add something for clarity too. I've been at my current job for so long, I'm drawing a blank when trying to come up with something else

7 hours ago, Potion Master said:

YES! Ummm, how Christian? Cuz I've got gilded statues of the Pope over here! :lol: I expect you mean jewelry and assorted smaller shiny things with a Christian theme rather than statues of the Pope or Mother Mary, yeah? I do have some lovely Mary items, and sparkly Rosaries, etc. Let me know, k?

Hahaha! No, nothing Popey (is that proper?lol) Shiny things with some Christian theme? Crosses are ok but without a body on it. Average Christain, not Catholic, lol, a sparkly rosary sounds beautiful! Any sun catcher/crystal/sparkly/shiny thing...I'm drawn to shiny things :D I'm positive whatever you choose will be PERFECT!!! 💖

I would like to get a $50 box

I would love just a complete surprise 

5 hours ago, NuTrix said:

Hahaha! No, nothing Popey (is that proper?lol) Shiny things with some Christian theme? Crosses are ok but without a body on it. Average Christain, not Catholic, lol, a sparkly rosary sounds beautiful! Any sun catcher/crystal/sparkly/shiny thing...I'm drawn to shiny things :D I'm positive whatever you choose will be PERFECT!!! 💖

No Voodoo items...check! :lol:

9 hours ago, Black Cat said:

@tink333@LoveStruck  So good to see you both and all the other familiar folks!!❤️

@Black Cat I’m sooo happy to see you posting! I have missed you! 💗❤️💛

I'd like to request a $25 mystery box, I think maybe a divination theme?

1 hour ago, halo0073 said:

@Black Cat I’m sooo happy to see you posting! I have missed you! 💗❤️💛

Me too, lovey!!!  ❤️❤️❤️

On 8/2/2019 at 3:27 PM, Potion Master said:

No Voodoo items...check! :lol:

BWAHAHAAAAA! Something like that, yes, lol!

On 8/2/2019 at 3:36 PM, SugarKitten said:

I'd like to request a $25 mystery box, I think maybe a divination theme?

Absolutely!

We're going to start creating your boxes in a couple of days, my whole crew is really excited about making these for you. This is going to be so much fun!

I can't believe I'm doing this but the idea just won't go away -- Mara, since my invoice is still in draft form, could I add

2 additional $25.00 mystery boxes, for two separate spell kits? 

I'll email details.  Thank you so much!

5 minutes ago, Black Cat said:

I can't believe I'm doing this but the idea just won't go away -- Mara, since my invoice is still in draft form, could I add

Meant to add -- I assume this will mean additional shipping fees and that's fine!

5 hours ago, Potion Master said:

We're going to start creating your boxes in a couple of days, my whole crew is really excited about making these for you. This is going to be so much fun!

Hooray!!  

On 8/7/2019 at 1:48 AM, Potion Master said:

I reaaaaalllly wish I could be there to help. I’m especially good at making packages like this for people. It’s so fun for me. I’m just so thrilled that you guys are doing this. 

May I please have one $50.00 mystery box ?  I would like anything that is Harry Potter, Nature (especially PNW...woods, leaves, mountains, water), bath and body, and sparkly themed.  Thank you!😘

3 hours ago, brookejones said:

May I please have one $50.00 mystery box ?  I would like anything that is Harry Potter, Nature (especially PNW...woods, leaves, mountains, water), bath and body, and sparkly themed.  Thank you!😘

There she is! 😘😘😘

On 8/7/2019 at 7:29 AM, Black Cat said:

This will be in email but just to avoid any confusion-- bumping one box to $35.00, other to $50.00.

Thank you!!

Just opened my Mystery box.         I cried.

I was just so very happy! Everything is special Thank you so much Mystical  Mara ❤️ I want the photo to be my thumbnail. I tried to add the picture but it says it's too big. I will have to look in the internet on changing the size for an upload 

This is a fabulous idea - a must do again!

2 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

Just opened my Mystery box.         I cried.

I was just so very happy! Everything is special Thank you so much Mystical  Mara ❤️ I want the photo to be my thumbnail. I tried to add the picture but it says it's too big. I will have to look in the internet on changing the size for an upload 

This is a fabulous idea - a must do again!

If you can’t get it,  email the pic to Mara. A lot of people can’t change their Avis at all the last couple years. But some totally can!

Thank you @Potion Master! My daughter was so happy with her Mystery Box. She immediately asked, "can we order another one?" I won't mention anything specific as I'm sure many people still haven't received their boxes yet, but she was absolutely thrilled with her crate of kittens!

She also noted that it was in an LP bag. She said, "Momma, wouldn't it be cool if you got an order of perfume that filled this whole bag?" I don't think it would be, though, getting through a bag of perfume that big would be overwhelming. 

Thank you again Mara! She really was thrilled. 💜🤸🏽‍♂️💜

Thank you @Potion Master! The care and thought put into my Box is so obvious. Looking forward to seeing what new venture comes my way :)

Thank you, yay, yay, yay! I am so happy you are enjoying them! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

My goodies were delivered today!

Oh Mara, everything is lovely!

The one in particular pulled on my heart strings and I cried as I read all around it 😙

I have already decided what will be gracing lil Nu's room 💖

I feel warm fuzzies knowing you did this for all of us here and put in so much thought and care.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 😗