Potion Master

MYSTERY BOX-O-MAGIC! OFFICIAL SALE THREAD

I opened my mystery box and it is perfect! Everything is amazing and I love it. I don't know how you did it! I've been sitting here admiring how pretty everything is. It's like Christmas morning. One wonderful thing after another and all of it tailored to me. Hats off to your whole crew for doing an incredible job and an extra thanks to whoever put mine together. ♥️ If this is offered again in the future, I will be there with bells on.

Dear Mara, I'm only halfway through my first mystery box and I had to come here and say THANK YOU! Everything so far is magical and unusual and my heart is very full. It's been a rough time while I've been away from these boards, and while it was a necessary and growth promoting roughness, I've really lost touch with my more playful magical self. Every item in my Black Cat box is making me laugh and oooh and I'm feeling little prickles of energy as I handle these beautiful objects that were clearly chosen with such care by you and your wonderful people!  I can't thank you enough. I somehow came back to check out the forum the day the boxes thread went up and that does not feel like a coincidence! I just didn't know this was the magic I needed. :purr:

And now I have to go open some more treasures! I think I'll save my spell boxes until I get closer to the dates for using them--otherwise I might o.d. on magic and wonder.

💕

Oh Mara... just opened all my delicious treasures and each was so lovely but got to the last item and undid the gorgeous blue velvet bag and pulled out The Black Cat Tarot and squealed so hard I scared the actual black cat lying next to me!!@  U ARE THE VERY BEST THANK U