Potion Master

SALE 2019! WELCOME ONE AND ALL!

:hearts18: Welcome to Our Yearly BUY SOME, GET SOME FREE SALE! :hearts18:

You can buy anything we offer, including Etsy, including the physical store, and when you reach each level of dollars spent, you get to choose free items from the list below. (Yes, you can purchase the items on this list or ask for them as freebies. but if they are on this list, please post here to reserve them!)

The awards are at $50 increments.
FOR EACH $50 SPENT, choose ONE Free Bottle OR FIVE Free Trial Vials from the list below, which contains hundreds of scents to choose from! There are also bonuses of additional free merchandise at certain levels.... See formula section in BLUE below.

***The sale will run for TWO WEEKS this year.***

As the items listed here are limited in number, you MUST reserve your bottle in this thread first before checking out. Make sure there is a bottle here for you before you buy. AGAIN - RESERVE YOUR BOTTLE HERE FIRST, THEN BUY.

You have 5 days to complete your sale after you have reserved your bottles. After that, your bottles will be released.

ALL orders need to be invoiced via Email. PLEASE, do not check out yourself because it makes way more work for John and myself. Thanks!

(You will be able to pay the invoice via PayPal or by phone with your credit card.)

Make your reservations carefully, and when you are ready to check out, send us an email with your total list of everything you want. MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR FORUM NAME AND LOCATION IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE THE USA.

***WHEN YOU SEND YOUR EMAIL - please list everything you want. You cannot say, "Just send me an invoice for the stuff I reserved", because the sale thread might be 20 pages long so you have to help me!

***WHEN YOU GET YOUR INVOICE - please make sure it is correct BEFORE you pay it. It can be altered up until the time you pay, so please alert me if I have made any errors, thanks.

*** MAKE SURE TO CANCEL ANYTHING YOU DECIDE YOU DO NOT WANT, ON THIS THREAD. If you ask for an invoice but still have items reserved that you didn't mention in your email to me, I will cancel those outstanding reservations unless you tell me otherwise.

EDITING AND DELETING OF POSTS HAS BEEN DISABLED FOR THE DURATION OF THE SALE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RULES OF SALE - REQUIRED READING

*Please take the time to carefully read these notes and follow the rules of the sale.

*We're rounding to the nearest dollar on totals...with a leeway of ONE dollar only. (You can call $49.90 a $50 order, but not $44.95, for example.)

*You may NOT add together separate (already shipped) orders to calculate your total, but you CAN add together items from Etsy, the LP Store and the LP Website as long as they are billed and shipped all at once. We are charged separate processing fees for every order made, so please try to keep the multiple orders to a minimum and plan your orders carefully, thanks.

*ONCE AN ORDER IS SHIPPED it is COMPLETE, if you would like to make another order during the sale, that's fine, but you start your count over from ZERO. We do not combine the totals on multiple shipped or billed orders, as shipping and processing fees apply to each individual order and it adds up quickly.

* INT'L POSTAGE COSTS DO NOT COUNT TOWARDS FREE MERCHANDISE - we are offering free shipping in the USA, and actual cost internationally. We do not make any profit on postage.

***Orders made before the sale started will NOT be counted, and after the sale is over all items will return to regular price.***

* Please cancel reservations in a timely manner if you decide you do not want something so others may have a chance at it.

* You have 5 days to complete your sale after you have reserved your bottles. After that, your bottles will be released. No exceptions.

*YES! You can have your freebies turned into sprays for an additional $15.00.

* YES! You can have your freebies Phero'd for an additional $35.00.

* Keep in mind that when you add those options, it also ups the amount of dollars spent that count towards freebies too.

* Please understand that things get mega crazed during the sales. We do our best to keep accurate numbers but there's always the possibility that something you reserved may get oversold. It's a good idea to have a backup choice in mind just in case.

* Due to the amount of labor involved in the sales, Private Editions are turned OFF and orders for them will NOT be accepted towards sale freebies.

* YES - YOU CAN CASH IN YOUR FORUM CREDITS

* YES - YOU CAN USE YOUR GIFT CERTIFICATES

* NO - YOU CANNOT ALSO CLAIM FORUM FREEBIES DURING THE SALE

* NO - YOU CANNOT COMBINE WITH ANY OTHER DISCOUNT OFFER

Here's the formula for calculating your freebies:

1 free bottle (or 5 free samples) for each $50 spent + bonuses at certain levels...

I have spent $50, so I get to choose ONE Free Bottle or FIVE Free Samples. ($25 gift)
I have spent $100, so I get to choose TWO Free Bottles or TEN Free Samples. ($50 gift)
I have spent $150, so I get to choose THREE Free Bottles, etc. ($75 gift)
I have spent $200, so I get to choose FOUR Free Bottles, etc. ($100 gift)
*I have spent $250, so I get to choose SIX Free Bottles, etc. ($150 gift)
I have spent $300, so I get to choose SEVEN Free Bottles, etc. ($175 gift)
I have spent $350, so I get to choose EIGHT Free Bottles, etc. ($200 gift)
*I have spent $400, so I get to choose TEN Free Bottles, etc. ($250 gift)
I have spent $450, so I get to choose ELEVEN Free Bottles, etc. ($275 gift)
I have spent $500, so I get to choose TWELVE Free Bottles, etc. ($300 gift)
*I have spent $550, so I get to choose FOURTEEN Free Bottles, etc. ($350 gift)
I have spent $600, so I get to choose FIFTEEN Free Bottles, etc. ($375 gift)
I have spent $650, so I get to choose SIXTEEN Free Bottles, etc. ($400 gift)
*I have spent $700, so I get to choose EIGHTEEN Free Bottles, etc. ($450 gift)
I have spent $750, so I get to choose NINETEEN Free Bottles, etc. ($475 gift)
I have spent $800, so I get to choose TWENTY Free Bottles, etc. ($500 gift)
*I have spent $850, so I get to choose TWENTY-TWO Free Bottles, etc. ($550 gift)
I have spent $900, so I get to choose TWENTY-THREE Free Bottles, etc. ($575 gift)
I have spent $950, so I get to choose TWENTY-FOUR Free Bottles, etc. ($600 gift)
*I have spent $1,000, so I get to choose TWENTY-SIX Free Bottles, etc. ($650 gift)

Each box shipped MUST include a minimum $25 cash payment to take advantage of the sale.

email: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com
phone: 360-695-3965

Please post any questions you may have about this sale in this thread. Thank you!

P.S. This is how to read the numbers of available bottles: 1/2 means there's one left out of a total of two bottles. 3/12 means there are three left and the original number was 12. It's a countdown. Older members will recognize this from previous sales. A strikethrough means the item is sold out.

P.P.S. Anyone who doesn't read the instructions and asks a question that has been addressed in the instructions is going to get this as a reply....

:AngryElf:

The following post will include the list of items....stay tuned....

***IF YOU NEED PRODUCT INFO ADVICE - POST ON THE FORUM OR EMAIL HEATHER

LPMPCS-Heather@yahoo.com

***ALL INVOICE REQUESTS SHOULD BE EMAILED TO MARA

CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Thank You and Happy Shopping!!!!

The following post will include the list of items....stay tuned....

Pheromone Enhanced Blends are highlighted in RED.

Items that are for MEN ONLY due to pheromone content are highlighted in BLUE.

MEN'S & UNISEX BLENDS

Attis - 3/4 bottles,  6/9 trials (Store 1b, - - Anton 1t, Carlos 1t, MatthewS 1t,

Carny - 17/20 bottles, 5/6 trials (GATart 1b, Kayla 1b, BrookeJ 1b - - Suji 1t,

Connect w/Teddy BB - 5/6 bottles, 2/3 trials ( Marianela 1b, - - Store 1t,

Elementary™ Ch. 6 w/ Phero B2.2 - 12/20 bottles, 9/12 trials (GATart x1b, Anchored 1b, Snoops 1b, Store 3b, MarkC x2b- - AndrewA 1t, Store 1t, JohnC 1t,

Fair Ground - 0/2 bottles, 3/4 trials (OceanJewel 1b, Blanche 1b, - - Anchored 1t,

Goldfish w/ Alpha Nol - 11/13 bottles, 2/3 trials ( Saffron 1b, Qinwa 1b, - - Store 1t,

Heavy Metal w/ Hunter Trapper - 4 bottles, 0/1 trial - ( - -MarkJ 1t, 

Hot Cherry w/ Heart Throb - 2/6 bottles, 1/2 trials (Kayla 1b, BrookeJ 1b, GhostGrl 1b, SPrince 1b,   - - Ganesh 1t,

Iskandar - 4/5 bottles, 5/9 trials (Store 1b, - - Store 1t, EricR 1t, MatthewS 1t, Anchored 1t,

Imperium w/ Super Sexy for Men - 0/2 trials only (Store 1t, Suji 1t)

Island Rain w/ Open Windows -0/1 bottle, 0/4 trials (SirenS 1b, - - Store 4t)

Ivory Cats: Veridian Muse w/ Open Windows - 4/8 bottles, 5/7 trials (SirenS 1b, Gia 1b, Eastwood 1b,  SandraC 1b, - - AndrewA 1t, EricR 1t,

Legend w/ Charisma - (see below for 1oz sprays) - 0/4 trials only - (Ganesh x2t, Suji 1t, Store 1t)

Libertine w/Hunter Trapper - 5/6 bottles, 9/14 trials (MarkJ 1b,  - - Store 1t, AndrewA 1t, Carlos 1t, EricR 1t, JohnC 1t,

Lilela (Linen, Lemon, Lavender) - 0/3 bottles, 3/5 trials (Store 2b,  SandraC 1b, - - Ganesh 1t, Store 1t,

Liquid Shadow - 2/6 trials only (--- TawnyP 1t, Anton 1t, Cart 1t, MatthewS 1t,

Mangelwurzel - 4 bottles, 5/8 trials (---AndrewA 1t, Store 1t, JohnC 1t,

Medium 2016 - 2/3 trials only (TawnyP 1t,

Open Arms w/Open Windows - 0/2 bottles, 2 trials (Kayla 1b, Loch 1b - -

Peace and Calm w/Balm Bomb - 0/1 trial only (Ivy 1t)

Rebel w/Wanted Man - 20/21 bottles, 10/17 trials (EricR 1b,  - - Store 1t, AndrewA 1t, JCP 1t, Anton 1t, Carlos 1t, MatthewS 1t, JohnC 1t,

River & Rain - 6/7 bottles, 7/12 trials (SirenS 1b, - - Store 1t, Anton 1t, Carlos 1t, EricR 1t, Lovestruck 1t,

Sable Vert w/Alpha Nol + Hedione - 7/8 bottles, 2/4 trials ( Magna 1b, - - Anton 1t, JohnC 1t,

Smooth Operator w/Heart Throb - 2/4 bottles, 4/8 trials (Luna 1b, Store 1b, - - Suji 1t, Carlos 1t, EricR 1t, JohnC 1t,

Splendor in the Grass - 7/9 trials only (Store x 2t,

Stormy Weather w/ True Confessions (scent is masculine, phero is unisex) - 0/3 bottles, 4/6 trials (Kayla 1b, Store 2b,  - - Ganesh 1t, JohnC 1t,

Tarutaru - 7 bottles, 9/10 trials ( - - Store 1t,

TIME TRAVEL: 1400 -7 bottles, 9 trials

TIME TRAVEL: Year One - w/ Perfect Match - 1/2 bottles, 0/2 trials (Loch 1b, - - Cart 1t, Suji 1t)

Unbeleafable - 0/1 bottle, 0/3 trials (Eastwood 1b, Store 3t)

Wild Side w/ Hunter Trapper - 6/7 bottles, 10/12 trials (Store 1b,  - - Ganesh 1t, MatthewS 1t,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUE TO THEIR HIGHER PRICE ($44.95 and up) PHEROMONE ENHANCED SPRAYS COUNT AS 1.5 FREEBIES (a bottle and a half)

Legend w/ Charisma (1oz Spray) - 3 bottles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THESE BOTTLES  ARE HALF PRICE AND COUNT AS HALF A FREEBIE BOTTLE (2B's)

(This also means that 10 trials = 1 bottle)

2B: TIME TRAVEL: 1942 - Unisex Leather Variant - 14/15 bottles, 6 trials ( Cheezy 1b,

2B: Morning Star - 10/12 bottles, 10/12 trials (GATart 1b, SPrince 1b,  - - Store x2t,

2B-PE: Lisa's Outback - 3/4 bottles (Tink 1b,

2B-PE: Polar Bear Lovers - 1/3 bottles (HipGrrrl 1b, Skydancer 1b,

2B-PE: Rik's Southern Lights - 0/1 bottle (Anchored 1b,

Pheromone Enhanced Blends are highlighted in RED.

WOMEN'S BLENDS

Age of Aquarius - 1/5 bottles, 2/3 trials (Rayd8 1b, Anchored 1b, Bella 1b, SirenS 1b, --- TawnyP 1t,

Amethyst Haze - 1/3 bottles, 2 trials (SirenS 1b, Store 1b.

Anti-Piggy w/ Mega Watt - 0/1 bottle, 0/1 trial (GATart 1b - - Rayd8 1t)

Attis - see men/unisex section above

Baby Boo - 5/8 bottles, 3/4 trials (Halo 1b Lovestruck 1b, Eggers 1b, - - Store 1t,

Black Velvet Pumpkin - 0/1 trial only (BlackCat 1t)

BLUD w/ Sexpionage - 0/4 trials only (Dolly x 4t)

Boo Berry - 1/3 bottles, 5/6 trials (BlackCat1b, BrookeJ 1b, - - Anchored 1t,

Buds of May - 4/5 bottles, 9/12 trials (Store 1b, - - Shanna 1t, Store 1t, Cart 1t,

Butterscream Lemon - 5/7 bottles, 2/4 trials (BlackCat 1b, SeaJam 1b.  - - BViolet 1t, JulyGirl 1t,

Canaga Coco Cacao - 3/5 bottles, 3/6 trials ( Blackcat 1b, Magna 1b - - Store 1t, RayaD 1t, Cart 1t,

Carny - see men/unisex section above

Carta d'Amor - Enhanced w/ DHEAS & Alpha-nol - 0/8 bottles, 2/3 trials (GATart x2b,  DDolls 1b, Gia 1b, Seajam 1b, JOC x2b, Qinwa 1b,- - Anchored 1t, Magna x2t)

Columbia (Blue Apple) -1/3 bottles, 1/3 trials (Snoops 1b, Gia 1b, - - Store 1t, Anchored 1t,

Connect w/Teddy BB - see men/unisex section above

Cotton Candy Peach -0/3 bottles, 1/2 trials (Snoops 1b, JulyGirl 1b, Store 1b - - Cart 1t,

Cougar Potion: Panther - 0/15 bottles, 0/12 trials (StrawbKit 1b, Loch 1b, Chelle 1b, Saffron 1b, Dolly x2b, CAura 1b, Gia 1b, GATart 1b, JOC x2b, HipGrrrl 2b, Blackcat 1b, LexiJo 1b, - - Ivy 1t, Store 2t, TawnyP 1t, Magna x8t)

Cowabunga Gazunga - 0/2 bottles, 5/6 trials (GATart 1b, Blanche 1b - - Anchored 1t,

(TRIALS ONLY HERE - SCROLL DOWN TO 5 ML BOTTLE SECTION BELOW)

Chakra: Crown - 4/5 trials (Phergineer 1t,

Chakra: Third Eye - 5/6 trials (Phergineer 1t,

Chakra: Throat - 3 trials

Chakra: Heart - 8/15 trials (Store 7t,

Chakra: Solar Plexus - 2 trials

Chakra: Root - 1/2 trials (Rayd8 1t,

Delectable - 13/15 bottles, 1/2 trials (DDolls 1b, SirenS 1b, - - BViolet 1t,

Drive By Fruiting w/ Open Windows - 12/18 trials only (see below for 1oz sprays) (Rayd8 x3t, Store 1t, Chaquanda 1t, Anchored 1t,

Ebil-ish! - 0/4 bottles, 2/4 trials (GATart 1b, Seajam 1b, BrookeJ 1b, Skydancer 1b, - - Cart 1t, Store 1t,

Elementals: Air (also scroll down to 5ml bottle section below) - 0/1 trial only   (Skydancer 1t)

Elementary™ Ch. 6 w/ Phero B2.2 - see men/unisex section above

Fair Ground - see men/unisex section above

Fluffy  - 4/5 bottles, 15 trials (HipGrrrl 1b,

Flying Potion 2017 w/Levitation - (see below for 1oz sprays) - 9/15 trials only (Store 2t, TawnyP 1t,  DanielleM 1t, Chaquanda 1t, NatalieB 1t,

Friends & Lovers w/Treasured Hearts - (see below for 1oz sprays) - 1/4 trials only (Store 3t,

Frisky Business w/ Audacious - 1/9 bottles, 5/10 trials  (Anchored 1b, Loch 1b, Saffron 1b, Cart 1b, Marianela 1b, Magna 1b, Store 1b, SandraC 1b, - - Store 3t,  DanielleM 1t, NatalieB 1t, 

Garland & Lace w/ Lace - 0/1 trial only (Ivy 1t)

Glace au Cafe - 6/9 bottles, 9 trials (Kayla 1b, JulyGirl1b, BlackCat 1b,

Goblin Tamer w/ Mother's Little Helper - 1/2 trials only (Store 1t,

Goldfish w/ Alpha Nol - see men/unisex section above

Gossamer Threads w/ Cuddle Bunny - 0/3 bottles, 0/3 trials (Loch 1b, JOC x2b - - Store 3t)

Gravenstein - 4/6 bottles, 6/8 trials (SirenS 1b, BGMagic 1b, - - Store 1t, Cart 1t,

Halcyon Daze - 0/2 bottles, 3/5 trials (DDolls 1b, Luna 1b, - - Shanna 1t, Anchored 1t,

Hauntings - 0/1 SPRAY bottle (BlackCat 1 Spray)

Iskandar - see men/unisex section above

Island Rain w/ Open Windows - see men/unisex section above

Ivory Cats: Closer w/ Copulins  - 3 bottles, 11/13 trials (- - Store 1t, RayaD 1t,

Ivory Cats: Creamed Honey - 4 bottles, 6/8 trials (- - Store 1t, TawnyP 1t,

Ivory Cats: Dianthus - 5/6 bottles, 5/6 trials  (Store 1b, - - Anchored 1t,

Ivory Cats: Passionbee w/Heart & Soul - 0/1 trial only (RayD8 1t)

Ivory Cats: Silken Glow - 0/2 trials only (RayD8 x2t)

Ivory Cats: Veridian Muse w/ Open Windows - see men/unisex section above

Jardin Tropique - 2/4 bottles, 10 trials (Loch 1b, MelissaA 1b,

Juicy Lucy w/Sexpionage - 0/2 trials only (RayD8 x2t)

Leisha - 1/3 bottles, 3 trials (Store 1b,  MadKirk 1b,

Lilela (Linen, Lemon, Lavender) - see men/unisex section above

Liquid Shadow - see men/unisex section above

Love Potion: Summer 2015 Pineapple - 0/7 bottles, 8/10 trials (Store 3b, CURoses 1b, Snoopy 1b, Skydancer 2b- - DanielleM 1t, MariamK 1t,

Love Potion: Summer 2016 Brulee - 0/6 bottles, 4/6 trials (Nutrix 1b,  BrookeJ 1b, Eastwood 1b, CURoses 1b, Eggers 1b, Magna 1b, - - Store 1t, MariamK 1t,

Love Potion: Pumpkin - 0/3 bottles, 3/7 trials (Cart 1b, BrookeJ 1b,  SpookyK8 - - Store 2t, DanielleM 1t, MariamK 1t,

Mangelwurzel - see men/unisex section above

Medium 2016 - see men/unisex section above

Mommy's Little Monster w/ Mother's Little Helper - (see below for 1oz sprays) - 3/6 trials only (Anchored 1t, Store 2t

Myrrh Merlot - 6 bottles, 2/3 trials (--- TawnyP 1t,

Mystic Dewdrop w/La Femme Mystere - 0/4 trials only (JessicaD 1t, Cart 1t, Magna x2t)

WOMEN'S BLENDS - PART 2

NOCO White w/ Sexpionage - 0/1 bottle (Kayla 1b)

Open Arms w/Open Windows - see men/unisex section above

PADMA w/ Hedione - 1/2 bottles, 0/2 trials (Store 1b, - - Ivy 1t, Store 1t)

Peace and Calm w/Balm Bomb - see men/unisex section above

Petite Baie - 3/5 bottles, 6 trials (GATart 1b, SirenS 1b,

Phero Charged Money Potion w/Swimming with Sharks - 0/2 bottles, 0/4 trials (Eastwood 1b, OceanJewel 1b,  - - Rayd8 x2t, Gia 1t, Anchored 1t,

Phero Girl: PG 17 w/ Copulins - 0/6 bottles, 2/6 trials (GATart 1b, CAura 1b, Luna 1b, GhostGrl 1b, MadKirk 1b, SPrince 1b, --- TawnyP 1t, RayaD 1t,  Chaquanda 1t, NatalieB 1t,

Pie in the Sky - 7/9  bottles, 5/6 trials (Cart x 2b,  - - Store 1t,

Rainbow Mango w/Levitation (see below for 1oz sprays) - 16/22 trials only (Rayd8 1t, Store 4t, JessicaD 1t,  Cart 2t,

Rain Flower w/ Hedione -5/ 6 bottles, 4/6 trials (Store 1b,  - - Ivy 1t, Store 1t,

Raspberry Chiffon (2017 rebrew) - 6/11 trials only (Store 3t, RayaD 1t, NatalieB 1t,

River & Rain - see men/unisex section above

Sable Vert w/Alpha Nol + Hedione - see men/unisex section above

Sareena w/ Lace - 0/3 bottles, 3/6 trials (Loch 1b, Store 1b, CURoses 1b,- - Rayd8 1t, Phergineer 1t, Store 1t,

Soleil d'Or w/Aja - 3/6 bottles, 0/1 trial (Anchored 1b, HipGrrrl 1b, Store 1b, - - Phergineer 1t,

Sparkle and Shine w/ Cougar - 0/1 trial only (Phergineer 1t)

(Not as old as 2015 - they were rebrewed several times)

Spell 2015: Blessing Oil - 2 bottles, 4/6 trials (Store 2t,

Spell 2015: Glamour Potion - 14/15 bottles, 3/4 trials (Forty 1b,  - - Store 1t,

Spell 2015: Harmonious Self - 0/1 bottles, 3 trials (Wander 1b,

Spell 2015: Hex Deflection - 3/7 bottles, 6/7 trials (RayD8 1b, SpookyK8 1b, Qinwa 1b, Skydancer 1b, - - Store 1t,

Spell 2015: Mother Goddess - 8/10 bottles, 9/10 trials (Nutrix x 2b, - - Skydancer 1t,

Spell 2015: One True Love - 0/2 bottles, 0/4 trials (Chelle 1b, RayD8 1b,- - Store 1t, Cart 1t, Skydancer x2t)

Spell 2015: Pendulum Potion - 13/14 bottles, 15/17 trials (LizR 1b, - - Store x2t,

Spell 2015: Protection Potion - 0/5 bottles, 11/12 trials (CURoses 1b,  Snoopy 1b, MelissaA 1b, Skydancer x2b, - - Store 1t,

Spell 2015: Quarrel Mender - 9 bottles, 4/5 trials ( - - Rayd8 1t,

Spell 2015: Serenity Potion - 6/7 bottles, 7/9 trials (LPCS 1b - - Tink 1t, Store 1t,

Splash - 2/4 trials only (Cart x2t,

Splendor in the Grass - see men/unisex section above

Spring Blossom w/Hedione - 5/7 bottles, 5/10 trials (Skydancer x2b, - - Store 1t, JessicaD 1t, Chaquanda 1t, NatalieB 1t, Skydancer 1t,

Spring Thyme - 7/8 bottles, 5 trials (Store 1b,

Still Life - 4 bottles, 10 trials

Stormy Weather w/ True Confessions - - see men/unisex section above (scent is masculine, phero is unisex)

Sunshine of Your Love - 0/3 bottles, 2/3 trials (Seajam 2b, Forty 1b,- - Store 1t,

Tarutaru - see men/unisex section above

Themyscira w/Girl Girl - 11/16 bottles, 1/5 trials (Anchored 1b, Kayla 1b, SugarKit 1b, CAura 1b, QueenOL 1b, - - Store 4t,

Time Turner - 13 bottles, 18 trials

TIME TRAVEL: 1200 BC - 12 bottles, 9/10 trials (Cart 1t,

TIME TRAVEL: 1400 - see men/unisex section above

TIME TRAVEL: 1890 - 5 bottles, 2/3 trials  (Anchored 1t,

TIME TRAVEL: 1942 - 14/15 bottles, 5/6 trials (SugarKit 1b, - - Anchored 1t,

2B: TIME TRAVEL: 1942 - Unisex Leather Variant - see men/unisex section above

TIME TRAVEL: 2264 - Distant Planets - 1/3 bottles, 6 trials (Anchored 1b, Blanche 1b,

TIME TRAVEL: Somewhere in Time - 0/4 bottles, 3/4 trials (Anchored 1b, Wander 1b, HipGrrrl 1b, Cheezy 1b, - - Cart 1t,

TIME TRAVEL: Year One - w/ Perfect Match - see men/unisex section above

Undercover Lover w/ Copulins - 0/1 SPRAY bottle, 0/1 OIL bottle (BlackCat 1 Spray,  Cabo 1b)

Unbeleafable - see men/unisex section above

White Velvet Pumpkin - 7 trials only

Winter in the Tropics w/ La Femme Mystere - 0/1 bottle, 0/3 trials ( Hedgehog 1b - - RayD8 1t, Magna x2t)

Z-Day!  - 8/12 bottles, 2/3 trials (JulyGirl 1b, Wander x2b, Halo 1b, - - Store 1t,

Zombie Repellant w/ Lace - 1 bottle, 4 trials

Zombie Repellant VIRGIN (NO Pheros) - 6 bottles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUE TO THEIR HIGHER PRICE ($44.95 and up) PHEROMONE ENHANCED SPRAYS COUNT AS 1.5 FREEBIES (a bottle and a half)

Drive By Fruiting w/ Open Windows+ - (1 oz Spray) - 0/8  bottles (StrawbKitten 1b, Eastwood 1b, Dolly x2b, Saffron 1b, VVulcan 1b, LPCS 1b, Fishla 1b)

Flying Potion 2017 w/Levitation - (1 oz Spray) - 0/3 bottles (GATart 1b, Lovestruck x 2b)

Friends & Lovers w/Treasured Hearts - (1 oz Spray) -0/4 bottles (Loch 1b, Cabo 1b, Gia 1b, Saffron 1b)

Mommy's Little Monster w/ Mother's Little Helper - (1 oz Spray) - 12 bottles

Rainbow Mango w/Levitation - (1 oz Spray) - 11/15 bottles (Forty 1b, Cart 1b, VVulcan 1b, Fishla 1b,

SUGARS AND FAIRY CAKES

These come in 5 mls (SMALL) or 10 mls (LARGE)

I am discounting these further this year, even though some of these are recent rebrews.

You can choose 3 small ones or 1 large one + 1 small one to equal one freebie.

Right, a freebie = a bottle + a half bottle.

SUGARS

Almond - 5/6 small  (Lovestruck 1s,

Apples - 8/9 small, 7 large (Qinwa 1s,

Apricot - 4 large

Bacon, Maple - 2 small

Bamboo - 3/5 small, 4 large (GATart 1s, Qinwa 1s,

Banana - 17/19 small, 5 large (Cheezy 1s, GATart 1s,

Bayberry - 2 small, 3 large

Berries - 2/3 small, 8 large (Blanche 1s,

Blueberry - 4 small, 3 large

Brown Sugar Pecan - 2/3 small, 8/9 large (LizR 1s,  - - Forty 1L,

Cactus Fruit - 0/3 small (Blanche x3s)

Canteloupe - 4 small

Cedar - 5/6 small (Blanche 1s,

Cherry Blossom - 1/2 small (BBear 1s,

Cherries - 6/10 small (Rayd8 1s, Dolly 1s, Cheezy 1s, GATart 1s,

Chocolate, Milk - 1 small, 1 large

Chocolate, Hot Cocoa - 1 small

Chocolate, Cocoa Butter - 1/2 small (Seajam 1s

Clove - 2 small

Coconut - 2/3 small, 0/2 large (Forty 1s, - - BGMagic 1L, Lovestruck 1L,

Coffee - 1/3 small, 5 large (Kayla 1s, GhostGrl 1s, 

Cucumber - 2 large

Currant, Red - 3/4 small, 2 large (Blanche 1s,

Daffodil - 5 small, 4 large

Daisy - 2 small

Dogwood Blossom - 3 small

Dragon's Blood - 1 large

Eggnog - 4 large

English Toffee - 1 small

Fig - 1/3 small, 13 large (Tyvey 1s, GATart 1s,

Geranium - 3 small, 1 large

Ginger - 6 small

Gingerbread - 14 small, 1 large

Greenery - 4/5 small, 0/1 large (Tyvey 1s, - - Skydancer 1L

Hay - 5 small, 4 large

Honeydew - 6/7 small (MariamK 1s,

Honeysuckle - 0/1 small (BrookeJ 1s)

Jasmine - 0/1 small, 2 large (Rayd8 1s - -

Jonquil - 2 small, 2 large

Kush Resin - 3 small, 4 large

Lavender - 1 large

Lemons - 2 small

Lilac - 1/3 small, 2 large (Anchored 1s, BBear 1s,

Lilies - 14 small

Magnolia - 4 large

Mango - 15 small

Warm MILK & Sugar - 7/10 small (Kayla x 2s, Anchored 1s,

Mint - 2 small

Musk, Green - 1/2 small, 0/1 large (Anchored 1s, - - Store 1L)

Musk, White - 6 small, 8 large

Musk, Red - 0/4 small (Gia 1s, Cheezy 1s, GATart 1s, Store 1s)

Musk, Pink - 7/11 small, 10/11 large (Gia 1s, GATart 1s,  Anchored 1s, MariamK 1s, - - BBear 1L,

Myrrh - 2 small, 6 large

Nag Champa - 1 small, 4 large

Neroli - 0/1 small, 2 large (Qinwa 1s,

Nutmeg - 2 small, 3 large

Oak Moss - 3 small

Orchid - 4/5 small (Anchored 1s,

Oud - 1 small, 6 large

Peaches - 10/11 small (GATart 1s, Store 1s,

Pears - 0/1 small (GATart 1s)

Peony - 3/4 small, 1 large (Qinwa 1s,

Pie Spices - 4 small

Pine Needles - 2 small, 2 large

Pomegranate - 2 large

Pumpkin - 10 large

Raspberry - 7 small, 4 large

Sweet Pea - 0/1 small,  0/1 large (Anchored 1L - - Loch 1s)

Tea, Green - 2 small, 5 large

Tulips - 3 small

Vanilla (traditional) - 0/1 large ( Forty 1L)

Vanilla (French) - 0/4 small (Forty 3s, Cheezy 1s)

Vetiver - 0/1 small, 2 large (GhostGrl 1s - -

Water Lily - 3 small

Watermelon - 4 small, 3 large

Wisteria - 3/4 small, 3/4 large (Tyvey 1s,  - - Cheezy 1L,

Woods - 3/4 large (BrookeJ 1L, 

Ylang Ylang - 2 large

~~~~~~~~~~~~

FAIRY CAKES

FC: BANANA - 14/16 small (StrawbKit 1s, Store 1s,

FC: BERRY - 4/7 small (StrawbKit 1s, Store 1s, Cheezy 1s,

FC: DAFFODIL - 24 small,  12/13 large ( - - SirenS 1L,

FC: FAIRY FLOSS - 1/5 small (StrawbKit 1s, Anchored 1s, Store 1s, GATart 1s,

FC: FIGGY - 16/19 small (SirenS x2s, Cheezy 1s,

FC: GARDENIA - 21/24 small (Loch 1s,  LizR 1s, Anchored 1s,

FC: GINGERBREAD - 7/12 small (Iris 1s, Cheezy 1s, BlackCat 1s, Seajam 1s, MariamK 1s,

FC: HONEY - 0/2 small (Tink 1s, Cheezy 1s)

FC: LAVENDER - 22/24 small, 24 large (SugarKit 1s, BlackCat 1s,

FC: LEMON - 5/8 small (StrawbKit 1s, BlackCat 1s, GhostGrl 1s, 

FC: MAGNOLIA - 18/20 small, 8/9 large (Cheezy 1s, RayD8 1s,- - SirenS 1L,

FC: MAPLE - 3 small

FC: ORANGE - 19/20 small, 8/9 large (MariamK 1s, - - SirenS 1L,

FC: ORCHID - 11/14 small (SirenS x2s, Cheezy 1s,

FC: OATMEAL - 16/18 small (BlackCat1s, Iris 1s, 

FC: PINEAPPLE - 11/13 small (SirenS 1s, Cheezy 1s,

FC: PUMPKIN - 11/14 small, 9 large (StrawbKit 1s, BlackCat 1s, Seajam 1s,

FC: PLUMERIA - 12/15 small, 2 large (Loch 1s, Cheezy 1s, Skydancer 1s,

FC: RASPBERRY - 18/19 small, 2/3 large (Store 1s, - - StrawbKit 1L,

FC: ROSE - 19/20 small, 12 large (BlackCat 1s,

FC: STRAWBERRY - 0/2 small (Cheezy 1s, BlackCat 1s)

FC: TUBEROSE - 3/5 small, 1 large  (Rayd8 1s,  LizR 1s,

FC: WATER LILY - 8/9 small (SirenS 1s,

PRIVATE EDITIONS - TWO FOR ONE - 2-PEs - TWOPEAS? - TOOPEES?  :lol:

I've decided  to throw all of these PEs in at half price.

Choose TWO of these bottles and it counts as ONE Freebie!  Yup.  Each bottle counts as HALF a Freebie.

Since there are so few of them, as you reserve them, I will pull them from the Etsy cart, just FYI.

2B-PE: Angie's Astor - 2 bottles

2B-PE: Angie's Helio - 3 bottles

2B-PE: Anita's Harlequin - 6 bottles (HipGrrrl 1b,

2B-PE: Bella Donna - 5 bottles

2B-PE: Carolyn's Nile Spice - 3/7 bottles (SSong 1b, HipGrrrl 1b, Cheezy 1b, StacyM 1b,

2B-PE: Carolyn's Winter Queen - 2/3 bottles (Cart 1b,

2B-PE: Charmed Chiara - 4 bottles

2B-PE: Cheryl's Short Story - 4/5 bottles (Cabo 1b,

2B-PE: Cheryl's Summer Tea - 2/3 bottles (TawnyP 1b,

2B-PE: Coco Chrissy's (High Floral) - 14/15 bottles (GATart 1b,

2B-PE: Coco Chrissy's (Low Floral) - 8/9 bottles (Forty 1b,

2B-PE: Denice's Warm Hug - 0/4 bottles (GATart 1b, Kayla 1b, Luna 1b, HipGrrrl 1b,

2B-PE: Donna's Tender Seduction - 3/4 bottles (HipGrrrl 1b,

2B-PE: Eve's Temptation - 3 bottles

2B-PE: Flowers for Izzy - 3 bottles

2B-PE: Ginny Lee - 1 bottle

2B-PE: Invidiana's Frost on the Pumpkin - 0/2 bottles (GATart x1b, Cart 1b,)

2B-PE: Jasmine's Warm & Cozy - 5 bottles

2B-PE: Jennifer's Big Cat Mojo - 2 bottles

2B-PE: Lady Suzy's Snow Leopard - 6/7 bottles (HipGrrrl 1b,

2B-PE: Lei's A Peach of a Day - 3/7 bottles (Luna 1b, GATart 1b, MadKirk 1b, Eggers 1b,

2B-PE: Lei's A Peach of an Evening - 1/5 bottles (Luna 1b, Forty 1b, MadKirk 1b, Eggers 1b,

2B-PE: Lina's Latte - 3/4 bottles (Luna 1b,

2B-PE: Lina's Mama Lion - 1/6 bottles (SSong 1b, Saffron 1b, Cart 2b, BBear 1b,

2B-PE: Lina's Sweetie Pie - 4/6 bottles (BViolet 1b, Gia 1b,

2B-PE: Lisa's Outback - see men/unisex section above

2B-PE: Madeline's Hot Memphis Nights - 4/5 bottles (BlackCat 1b,

2B-PE: Melissa's Plumage - 0/2 bottles (BViolet 1b, Cheezy 1b)

2B-PE: Petit 4.2 - 0/1 bottle (SSong 1b)

2B-PE: Polar Bear Lovers - see men/unisex section above

2B-PE: Queenie's Delight - 1 bottle

2B-PE: Rik's Southern Lights - see men/unisex section above

2B-PE: Sally's Daytime Elegance - 2/4 bottles (Eastwood 1b, HipGrrrl 1b,

2B-PE: Shivonne's Mama Bear - 3/7 bottles (GATart 1b, Kayla 1b, SSong 1b, BBear 1b,

2B-PE: Sophia's Soliloquy of Lady Macbeth - 0/6 bottles (Anchored 1b, Cheezy 1b, OceanJewel 1b, Gia 1b, CAura 1b, Eastwood 1b)

2B-PE: Sophia's WAYWARD SISTERS of Lady Macbeth - 0/5 bottles (Cheezy 1b, Anchored 1b, CAura 1b, HipGrrrl 1b, StacyM 1b,

2B-PE: Stephanie's Heavenly Bodies - 0/3 bottles (Skydancer x2b, Cart 1b)

2B-PE: Sweet Joyce - 4 bottles

2B-PE: Tao of Torre - 5/6 bottles (HipGrrrl 1b,

2B-PE: Trina's Summer Skies - 0/3 bottles (GATart 1b, Cheezy 1b, Lovestruck 1b)

2B-PE: Tyvey's CoCo Piggy - 7/8 bottles (GATart 1b,

2B-PE: Tyvey's Saturday In Hermosa - 9/10 bottles (Gia 1b,

2B-PE: Whiskers & Tails - 6/7 bottles (HipGrrrl 1b,

HALF BOTTLES AND TWO FOR ONE - TWOBIES! 

These are half sized 5 ml bottles, so two of them = 1 bottle

5ml: Chakra: Crown - 5/7 bottles (BlackCat 1b, MadKirk 1b,

5ml: Chakra: Third Eye - 0/3 bottles (BlackCat 1b, Lovrstruck 1b, MadKirk 1b)

5ml: Chakra: Throat - 3/5 bottles (BlackCat 1b, MadKirk 1b,

5ml: Chakra: Heart - 0/8 bottles (Chelle 1b, Beccah x2b, BlackCat 1b, Lovestruck 2xb, BlackCat 1b, Halo 1b)

5ml: Chakra: Solar Plexus - 1/2 bottles (BlackCat 1b,

5ml: Chakra: Sacral - 0/1 bottle (BlackCat 1b)

5ml: Chakra: Root - 2/4 bottles (BlackCat 1b, SPrince 1b,

5ml: Elementals: Air - 0/2 bottles (Chelle 1b, Halo 1b)

5ml: Elementals: Fire - 0/1 bottle (OceanJewel 1b)

5ml: Pink Musk (the old one with the corset cover) - 0/1 bottle (Saffron 1b)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SALE 2Bs - Choose TWO of these 10 ml bottles and it counts as ONE Freebie!

This also means that 10 trials = 1 bottle

2B: Body Paint 2015 - 0/8 bottles, 2/5 trials (StrawbKit 1b, Cart x2b, HipGrrrl 1b, MDDaisy x3b, LizR 1b, - - Store 1t, JessicaD 1t, KatherinePM 1t,

2B: Candy House - 0/1 bottle (BViolet1b)

2B: Cocoa Snuggle - 7/12 bottles  (Luna 1b, BViolet1b, Iris 1b, MadKirk 1b, Skydancer 1b,

2B: Desperation & Djinn - 5/8 bottles, 5 trials (SeaJam1b, Halo 1b, Skydancer 1b,

2B: Distant Calliope - 6/8 bottles, 10/12 trials (Cheezy 1b, HipGrrrl 1b, - - NancyG 1t, KatherinePM 1t,

2B: Ellie's Elephant Snacks - 2/3 bottles, 10 trials (Luna 1b,

2B: Gargoyle Gargle - 0/3 bottles (Kayla 1b, BlackCat 1b, Cheezy 1b)

2B: Haystack - 4/6 bottles (Kayla 1b, BViolet 1b,

2B: (Vampiric) Infusion - 0/5 bottles, 6/10 trials (GATart 1b, Blanche 1b, TawnyP 1b,  MDDaisy 1b, MadKirk 1b, - - Shanna 1t, NancyG 1t, KatherinePM 1t, MariamK 1t,

2B: Just Desserts - 3/6 bottles (Kayla 1b, Store 1b, MadKirk 1b,

2B: Kissed by the Sun - 2/5 bottles (Eastwood 1b, Loch 1b, GATart 1b,

2B: Kiss of Nectar - 3/5 trials only (BViolet x2t,

2B: Lariel - 0/3 bottles, 4/6 trials (Kayla 1b,  LizR 1b, SeaJam 1b, - - Rayd8 1t, NancyG 1t,

2B: L'eau de Orchide - 0/1 trial only (Shanna 1t)

2B: Mermaids of Atlantis 2015 - 4/10 trials only (BViolet 1t, Shanna 1t, JessicaD 1t, NancyG 1t, Cart 1t, KatherinePM 1t,

2B: Minions of Santa w/Aja - 1 trial only (Chaquanda 1t)

2B: Morning Star - see men/unisex section above

2B: Parasol - 6 bottles, 3 trials

2B: Reindeer Droppings - 1 bottle

2B: Sticky! - 0/4 bottles, 9/13 trials (Nutrix x 1b, DDolls x 2b, Blanche 1b - - July Girl 1t, Cart 1t,  DanielleM 1t, NancyG 1t,

2B: Summer Crush - 6 bottles, 3/7 trials ( - - RayaD 1t, Cart 2t, KatherinePM 1t,

2B: Supernatural w/Aja - 0/1 bottle, 2 trials - (GATart 1b,

2B: Sweet! - 7/8 trials only (BViolet 1s,

2B: TIME TRAVEL: 1942 - Unisex Leather Variant - see men/unisex section above

2B: Tingle Tangle - 1/3 bottles, 5/7 trials (GATart 1b, StrawbKit 1b, --- TawnyP 1t, MariamK 1t,

2B: Titian Sweet - 8 bottles, 3/5 trials ( - - BViolet 1t, Store 1t,

2B: Wine & Dead Roses - 1/2 trials only (TawnyP 1t,

Posted (edited)

* FB Fairy Cake Raspberry - 1L

FB Cougar Panther

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

FBs all

Elementary ch. 6 w/ B2.2

Carny

2B: Tingle Tangle

2B: Trina’s Summer Sky

2B: Shivonne's Mama Bear

2B: Tyvey's Coco Piggy

Victoria’s Sweet Little Pussycat

2B: Denice's Warm Hug

Tangy Tart/Guavas in the Mist/Summertime Blue  (Lot # 515) - removed from cart for you

Blud w/ Sexpionage

Ebil-ish

Tonka Musk - not on sale but removed 1 from cart for you

2B: Supernatural

Petite Baie

Goddess of the Blue Moon w/ LFN - not on sale but removed 1 from cart for you

Force du Poivre - not on sale but removed 1 from cart for you

Anti-Piggy w/ MegaWatt

Ascension w/ Levitation - not on sale but removed 1 from cart for you

Soul Food - not on sale but removed 1 from cart for you

Justin’s Spirit Wolf - not on sale but removed 1 from cart for you

Alexi Relaxi - not on sale but removed 1 from cart for you

PheroGirl PG-17

Prisma w/ Audacious - not on sale but removed 1 from cart for you

Cowabunga Gazunga

2B: Infusion

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

passionBee  - 1 trial

silken glow - x2 trials

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved. So three trials total? Or one of each?

Posted (edited)

Sorry, I panic posted my list above without checking first. Ignore the Blud. Some of the things are not on the sale list, but are running low so would like them reserved, please. I would also like to add:

Carta d'Amor

Flying Potion 2017 w/Levitation - SPRAY

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

1 full bottle Spell 2015: Hex Deflection 

1FB Age of Aquaruis

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

Ebil-ish x1 << assuming this is a bottle, tell me if otherwise.

2B: Kissed By the Sun

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

And to wrap it up for me, one small  * FC Banana !

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

River and Rain

Unbeleafable

I AM ASSUMING BOTTLES, LET ME KNOW IF OTHERWISE.

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

3 TV of Drive by fruiting

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

Phero Charged Money Potion w/Swimming with Sharks - x2 if they're left!

1 BOTTLE

I AM ASSUMING BOTTLES, TELL ME IF OTHERWISE!

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

Jucy Lucy Both TV's

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

FBs

Phero charged Money Potion << released by Eastwood for you

Fairground 

Elementals: Fire 5 ML

please

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

Full Bottles of:

Elementary
2B Rik's Southern Lights << removed from cart
Age of Aquarius
Frisky Business
Soleil d'or
Themyscira
* Large Sugared Sweet Pea
2B Soliloquy of Lady Macbeth

TIME TRAVEL 2264

TIME TRAVEL Somewhere in Time

Trials:

Mommy's Little Monster

Carta d'amor 

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

Can I cancel the Cotton Candy Peach ? I made that decision to hastily. Everything else I'm 100% sure about, I promise

Edited by Potion Master
NO PROBLEM! :) CANCELLED

Posted (edited)

Happy to cancel/release one bottle PCMP to @oceanjewel if there's only two

Edited by Potion Master
YOU'RE SO SWEET! :)

Posted (edited)

Full Bottles of

Island Rain

Glace au Cafe

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

All 4 trials of Phero-charged Money Potion please << Did you see that Eastwood released a bottle for you? Do you still want the trials too?

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

Okay, my math is off, I read too fast, lol. Let me add small FC : Fairy Floss please

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

Leisha

NocoWhite w/Sexpionage

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

2 bottles flying potion please

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

Themyscira

Open Arms

All of mine are FB requests

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

TIME TRAVEL: Year One - w/ Perfect Match

2B: Kissed by the Sun

Jardin Tropique

ALL BOTTLES?

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

* FC: Lemon

* FC : Berry 

* FC : Pumpkin, all small. 

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

2B:  Shivonne's Mama Bear

2B:  Gargoyle Gargle

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

Hi Mara, 

Can I reserve the following at the $50 purchase? 

2B: 1 FB of Lisa's Outback

** 2 small bottles of FC Honey

Thanks! 

tink

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

May I reserve Hauntings?

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, tink333 said:

Hi Mara, 

Can I reserve the following at the $50 purchase? 

1 FB of Lisa's Outback

2 small bottles of FC Honey

Thanks! 

tink

Wait!!! I'm wrong!!! It should only be 1 small bottle of Fairy Cake Honey and not 2. Sorry about that. 

Edited by Potion Master
NO PROBLEM! :) DONE

Posted (edited)

Undercover Lover w/ Copulins - OIL bottle (FB)

1 Friends & Lovers w/Treasured Hearts (Spray)

(Yay as I was going to order those anyways) 

Please xoxoxoxo

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved

Posted (edited)

Cougar Potion: Panther

Frisky Business w/ Audacious

Gossamer Threads w/ Cuddle Bunny

Sareena w/ Lace

Friends & Lovers w/Treasured Hearts - (1 oz Spray)

---------------

All full bottles, same in the first reservation I did.

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved