Beccah

OCCO 2019: Sandalwood, Sage, & Myrrh

OCCOSandalSageMyrrh.jpg

For the very first time in our OCCO! realm of wonders, we have created a unisex type with a fragrance which sure to appeal to any gender. A bold blending with an herbal-woody character, featuring the desert vibe of sage and Indian paintbrush on top of thick sandalwood and myrrh attars plus a touch of oakmoss, layered with dry vanilla. And for those gentlemen who enjoy experimenting with copulins, may we suggest you give this OCCO! variant a try – you might find it even more effective than “unflavored” EoW for selfies and other, more amorous, pursuits.

I really had questions about the notes in OCCO form, but I was pleasantly surprised with this one. I enjoyed it more than the Orang Droolicious (no surprise) and the Raspberry (big surprise). This almost becomes an incense tinged skin musk to my nose. A man can wear this, but there's a definite feminine edge in this to me.

Thanks for the review!  I was wondering about this one!

This is quintessentially unisex for sure, bold and woody but at the same time just so compelling for anyone.  I get the sage and sandalwood most of all and that's such a great combo.  And it lasts for yonks!