Hi From Canada! πŸ™‹πŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Blackgirlmagic

Nice to meet everyone virtually, this group is one of the nicest groups I’ve been a part of in a long time! I’m currently wearing UN LFM either alone or with samples of Noco: Spicy Brown Sugar or my new favourite Chocolate scent Gravenstein.Β 

Β 

Just received an email that Moondust Cocoa, Lina’s Mama Lion, and Aja will be in Canada to me soon! πŸ’ƒπŸΎ Yesterday I decided Gravenstein, UN LFM, and Popularity as my choices and Sugar Coconut as my FB. Love the products and the hits I’ve been receiving are amazing!!!

5 hours ago, Kayla said:

Welcome to the forum! I can't wait to read your reviews.Β  :)

I have had so many hits with LFM! So far a friend of mine paid for a t shirt I was trying to buy (I hid the money in her car afterwards), the last time I got mum hair done my stylists did not change me, and two male police officers spent over an hour trying to recruit me to become a police officer last month. I will definitely write how this date on Friday goes! πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ³

1 hour ago, Blackgirlmagic said:

I have had so many hits with LFM! So far a friend of mine paid for a t shirt I was trying to buy (I hid the money in her car afterwards), the last time I got mum hair done my stylists did not change me, and two male police officers spent over an hour trying to recruit me to become a police officer last month. I will definitely write how this date on Friday goes! πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ³

That's awesome!Β  I think that you'll love the Moondust Cocoa. It's really yummy!

1 hour ago, Blackgirlmagic said:

You were definitely right about that! I knew I should’ve ordered, a large bottle, absolutely in love with Moondust Cocoa!!!!

All of the LPMP chocolates are fabulous! I never thought that I would wear a chocolate perfume before finding LPMP.Β