Trust issues & Closeness

Hello ladies! TGIF! :) Ok, so I placed my order and its on the way, YAAAAAH! I order trial samples of:

Cuddle Bunny, Synchronicity, Betrothal Potion, Nakai Nectar, Love Potion RED & Phero Girl: SUPER

I do ant to add Lioness and Blatant Invitation and of course everything else! :)

My question is I need something that will help my TG to trust and get closer to me. We are close but it's like we take 2 steps forward and two steps back. What doyou suggest I get? Also, with the mixes I just order will any of those help? Oh, I just saw True Confessions and think that should be on my next order for sure. thanks for any feedback/advice :wink2: .

Edited by CutiePie

well alot of the ladies say that true confessions and treasured hearts together are a great convo to get closer and bond. I know there was also a decant circle for pheros so you could prob get a few samples for you to try.

Also I know if a guy has trust issues or trust is not there it is not good to push so I would recommend to just go with the flow, be yourself take care of you, be the caring loving friend and if he see's the wonderful person you are you will become closer. Just let nature take its course and the pheros will help along the way.

oh and cuddle bunny is great layering that with betrothal it is really wonderful since cuddle bunny has est which says to help with bonding.

Edited by Vivica

well alot of the ladies say that true confessions and treasured hearts together are a great convo to get closer and bond. I know there was also a decant circle for pheros so you could prob get a few samples for you to try.

Also I know if a guy has trust issues or trust is not there it is not good to push so I would recommend to just go with the flow, be yourself take care of you, be the caring loving friend and if he see's the wonderful person you are you will become closer. Just let nature take its course and the pheros will help along the way.

oh and cuddle bunny is great layering that with betrothal it is really wonderful since cuddle bunny has est which says to help with bonding.

Thanks for the suggestions and feedback Vivica :) . Trust me if I know nothing else I know how to deal with men :) . Some are just a little more perplex than others. I am all for letting things flow, that is my motto! LOL The best thing a woman can do in any relationship is let things flow, don't be a nag and let that man be a man and don't try to change him.

The trust issues are deep and don't really have anything to do with me. That's why I just wanted to know of any mixes/mones here that will help in the process. I know that the mixes are not a "be all." But an enhancement. Will keep you girls posted.

Edited by CutiePie

Thanks for the suggestions and feedback Vivica :) . Trust me if I know nothing else I know how to deal with men :) . Some are just a little more perplex than others. I am all for letting things flow, that is my motto! LOL The best thing a woman can do in any relationship is let things flow, don't be a nag and let that man be a man and don't try to change him.

The trust issues are deep and don't really have anything to do with me. That's why I just wanted to know of any mixes/mones here that will help in the process. I know that the mixes are not a "be all." But an enhancement. Will keep you girls posted.

Try Treasured Hearts with True Confessions. It is a good bonding mix.....