OCCO: Weenie Pump w/Copulins-Halloween 2019

il_fullxfull.2067517469_3687.jpg

In honor of our favorite holiday…and just in time for Fall friskiness, we present a brand-new Limited Edition variant in our Overt Cops for your Covert Ops series of copulin-enhanced fragrances, and this one’s for the pumpkin lovers. We couldn’t leave you out of the fun (no seriously, you wouldn’t let us!) and so in response to popular demand we’ve got a sexy Autumnal OCCO for all your pumpkin pleasures...this is a sweet and spicy blending of pumpkin accords with further delicious accents of rich vanilla and cream which is the perfect carrier for an OCCO-strength load of Essence of Woman copulins. It’s sure to get the action bumpin’ in the pumpkin patch, oh yeah!

Pheromone Enhanced with ESSENCE OF WOMAN™ 100% PURE COPULINS by Stone Labs.

• luna65 locked this topic
  • luna65 unlocked this topic

This starts out really spicy and smoky on me, then morphs into a rich, creamy, medium-spiced pumpkin after about 20 minutes. There is not even a hint of cops peeking through. This is going to be great for layering with vanilla, apple, and coffee scents, or anything from the fall collection! 🎃

Edited by Kayla

Mmmm lovely creamy pumpkin with a wonderfully buttery edge that reminds me of my beloved Pumpkin Souffle!  I never would guessed this was a cops cover and I agree with Kayla, it will lend itself beautifully to layering. But also is a treat all on its own. Delicious!

This is actually kind of sheer on me?  Not in a bad way, rather it not being too weighty.  It's spicy and kind of creamy, definitely that classic fall pumpkin kind of vibe.  The creamy part of it is in the beginning (and in the vial) but it doesn't last that long on me (because The Spice Must Flow) but like I've said of others recently - this is, like, the pumpkin that you should have if you're a pumpkin lover.

I bought a full bottle because it smells like delicious pumpkin pie & hopefully Mr. Right Now will be begging for a slice of my pie when I have it on. 😂

I agree this smells like pumpkin pie but with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. I get what you are saying about being sheer luna. It’s kind of mid weight and mid spice level on me. Exactly matches description, true foodie pumpkin with spices, vanilla and cream. I can’t smell the cops at all, even while wet.

I am so glad I blindly bought  two full sized bottles of this!  It completely covers cops. Lasts quite a while. 

On a whim, I layered it with the Cherry OCCO, and it smells like cherry pie on me. Not a bad thing at all!  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This one is a mystery to me. On paper, it’s something I should need. I agree with everyone that there’s zero cops bleed through. Maybe I just want more cream and some spices amp on me? Or maybe it’s just doing it’s job as a layer-able cops cover, instead of a standalone powerful pumpkin. I must be spoiled by the likes of Lina’s Pumpkin Cake Batter or that creamy Pumpkin Soufflé. I feel like I need to give it another try. Or maybe I’ll revisit the Honeyed Pumpkin from the same Halloween release.

Its July. Why am I wording about pumpkins?

OMG I THINK I HEAR THE MAILMAN!!!!