The moment has arrived.....

Potion Master

go to....

www.lovepotionperfume.com

Try out all the lovely functions. EVERYTHING WORKS!

This is a BRAND NEW site that I built from scratch over the last month.

Let me know what needs fixing if you find any errors, thank you! More info later.

@Potion Master The new site looks fantastic!  Very user friendly!  I didn't realize that there was still North Pole 2017 available!  Ugh.  Gonna have to get that one!  Sorry wallet.

28 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

go to....

www.lovepotionperfume.com

Try out all the lovely functions. EVERYTHING WORKS!

This is a BRAND NEW site that I built from scratch over the last month.

Let me know what needs fixing if you find any errors, thank you! More info later.

Are the PEs going to be loaded later? When I looked, there weren't any listed.

I have the Private Edition page turned off still. I am sorry, I simply don't have the time. I have to do taxes next, then move to a new location, there won't be time before the new year, I apologize.  It will be there eventually!

Oh, for the ones that are already made, we are going to do what we did previously, which is have those listed on Etsy since there are so few of them. So all the GGG, low stock and PEs are on the LUV site or on Etsy. I didn't want to bog down the new site with too many things that were almost sold out.

3 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Are the PEs going to be loaded later? When I looked, there weren't any listed.

Just now, Potion Master said:

I have the Private Edition page turned off still. I am sorry, I simply don't have the time. I have to do taxes next, then move to a new location, there won't be time before the new year, I apologize.  It will be there eventually!

Oh, for the ones that are already made, we are going to do what we did previously, which is have those listed on Etsy since there are so few of them. So all the GGG, low stock and PEs are on the LUV site or on Etsy. I didn't want to bog down the new site with too many things that were almost sold out.

Thanks! I wasn't looking for any at the moment - just curious.  :)

On the menu on the left side, there are direct links to the Etsy and LUV sites. I am just keeping the one calendar on the LUV site so Events leads there too.

The rest of the stock is split up between the two sites, if you usee it on one site but not the other, just ask for an invoice and we will get it all into one cart for you.

The LUV site only uses Etsy checkout, the new site only uses PayPal, and the store uses Square, so you have options.

2 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

On the menu on the left side, there are direct links to the Etsy and LUV sites. I am just keeping the one calendar on the LUV site so Events leads there too.

The rest of the stock is split up between the two sites, if you usee it on one site but not the other, just ask for an invoice and we will get it all into one cart for you.

The LUV site only uses Etsy checkout, the new site only uses PayPal, and the store uses Square, so you have options.

The site looks GREAT.  I can't get over how much work you had to have put in to get this together (along with the latest new releases).  I've posted on 'the other place' to let them know as well about the new site update.  

1 minute ago, Snoopyace said:

The site looks GREAT.  I can't get over how much work you had to have put in to get this together (along with the latest new releases).  I've posted on 'the other place' to let them know as well about the new site update.  

THANK YOU! I appreciate that hugely, my friend! ❤️

Notes:

Free shipping in USA applies now to orders over $24.95 (and is $4.50 if under).

Automatic discount without having to use a code if you spend more than $100. (Fill a sample cart to see how it works.)

For Forum Freebies, for those of you who do reviews, you must enter what you want in the notes section at checkout, along with your screen name. You can get them with a min order of $24.95, and your spending limit is $10 each month in freebies.

If you are trying to see how many of an item there are left, you have to put it into the cart at a high qty, and it shows you in the last checkout window, but we are splitting the stock pretty equally between the LOVE and LUV sites so if you double what you see on the LUV site, that's your answer too.

Wow, the new new site looks so great! And the features are fantastic. And I find the font a lot easier to read than on the previous new site. It was really pretty, just a little hard to parse.  I love, love, LOVE the sorting feature, especially with so many options!!! Often, I'll want to look for a specific fragrance and this makes it so much easier. I can do it by name, or focus on older or newer ones. Just great. And the sorting by type of fragrance will be really beneficial to newcomers and those who aren't quite as obsessive about trying new releases as some of us 🤭.  (My inner goth is loving the 'goth scents' option.) 

Two questions.

1. Is there a way to see how many bottles of each is left? That's something I really appreciate, and it helps me make decisions about what I need to get now, now, now or what I can let slide until I have more money.

2. On the FAQ page, am I supposed to be seeing the little boxes that say LSep? I'm looking at it on Chrome, if that makes a difference. 

Also, I love the about page. Both reading the history and the descriptions of everyone.

ETA: Oh, you just answered question one while I was writing.

Edited by greenappletart

8 minutes ago, greenappletart said:

2. On the FAQ page, am I supposed to be seeing the little boxes that say LSep? I'm looking at it on Chrome, if that makes a difference.

Thank you! Ummm, no! And I checked on my version of chrome and I am not seeing it. Are you on phone or puter? And do you know which chrome version? Thank you!

22 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Thank you! Ummm, no! And I checked on my version of chrome and I am not seeing it. Are you on phone or puter? And do you know which chrome version? Thank you!

I'm on a computer. PC not Mac, and it's running Windows 10. It says my version of Chrome is Version --------

19 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

@greenappletart

Sharon wants to know if you would be so kind as to send a screen shot so she can see the problem and fix?

Thank you!

CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

I'll work on getting that to you. It'll be just a bit. 

ETA: OK, sent it. (Or at least tried to.)

Edited by greenappletart

It’s BEAUTIFUL. Everything worked for me so far. 

Easy to navigate, very readable type font. 

!!!!!!  WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT !!!!!!!!!  (Yes, I’m yelling).

And you’re moving store location??

💕🍾🎉🍷🍷

1 minute ago, Eve said:

And you’re moving store location??

💕🍾🎉🍷🍷

Thank you! :) And YES! That's the plan. A larger location is available up the street and we seriously need it.

Every single day I have to say NO to people - Do you offer classes? Can I book a party here? Do you have a bathroom?

So if we get this larger space, we can say YES to all these things that the locals wish of us. Plus, I get to move my office into the shop and out of my house and that just might save my life and sanity in the long run, as right now I only get to be in the shop a few days a month.

@Potion Master  I’m so happy for you. I remember you were looking for a more spacious location quite a while ago

You’ve had quite the eventful year. 

Now, in addition to being potion master, you’re  a mad programming website master too! 

...and, Someday I intend to make the trip out there, and see all the wonderfulness in person. 

It works great!  And after I placed my order, a google map popped up showing where it will ship to. Very cool 

I didn’t see a spot to create an account, but that could be because I used PayPal 

20 minutes ago, Eve said:

Now, in addition to being potion master, you’re  a mad programming website master too!

...and, Someday I intend to make the trip out there, and see all the wonderfulness in person. 

I was ALWAYS the programmer up until recently, when I could not wrap my head around the friggin' lame ass Wordpress format, which I was told was a necessity in this era, so I had to hire others to program it, (badly - to say the least). I finally found a  newer system via Shopify with backend html language again, and it took me a month or so of no sleep to do from scratch what I had been paying others to do for the past 2 years. I am so relieved to have found this format, I cannot even tell you.

And, YES PLEASE, EVE! I cannot wait to meet you in person! I wonder if we will have room to do what I wanted to do in this place - which is to have a world map on the wall and people can put a pin and ribbon showing their name where they visited us from. Meeting people we have become friends with online is one of our biggest joys in the shop!!!

8 minutes ago, Eve said:

It works great!  And after I placed my order, a google map popped up showing where it will ship to. Very cool 

I didn’t see a spot to create an account, but that could be because I used PayPal 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER!  Put things into a wish list, and it will allow you to make an account that way.  :)

I tried the "Sort by Date added" and it doesn't seem to go by the order of the collections. Not a big deal, but just wanted to let you know.

It's awesome and easy to use! Love it. And congrats on the larger space! 

On 10/19/2019 at 4:41 PM, hedgehog said:

I tried the "Sort by Date added" and it doesn't seem to go by the order of the collections. Not a big deal, but just wanted to let you know.

It's awesome and easy to use! Love it. And congrats on the larger space! 

Because they were ALL just added! :lol:That feature will start working properly as the site ages a little.

THANK YOU EVERYONE, FOR ALL THE KINDS WORDS, ENCOURAGEMENT AND HELPING ME FIND PROBLEMS! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I am still using the "brown background' site.. because I'm still looking at the GGG and sale stuff.....  I want to make sure I get what I can while it's still on the site. 

I do know that when you click shop blog it comes to the new and very pretty site here.

I do like the colors

adding...Haven't tried the new features here yet 

Edited by raydee8_love
adding sentence

Ahhh, I see, I thought it would be automatic and override the old theme! Thank you!

If you all go down to the very bottom of this page, you can choose the newest theme that matches the newest site colors. It's the choice marked UPDATED. :D

I love the updated theme!

I haven't tried any updated theme, BUT I love that I can search via type, like "foody" or delicious and whatnot!

You know what curiousity does! And now we have PURPLE! So matchy matchy!

messing around on my phone, I changed something in accessibility when I'm filtering red and green and all icons look way prettier....

Edited by Eastwood22