The moment has arrived.....

Potion Master

I just got an email notification via the new site that my order is out for delivery!!!!!!!!!

no more “needing” to obsessively check the tracking from the cataluna has sent you a package email 😎. It just keeps getting better!  

AND a google map popped up when I clicked on the link showing me where the delivery truck currently is. 

....  editing again to say the dot on the map isn’t moving, so, maybe can’t track its  progress after all. But, I still know it’s coming today 😊

Edited by Eve
Added

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, well, I put it in as part of the coding but it doesn't seem to be using it. So I would suggest putting this into the search bar:

LOVE POTION:

with the colon after the word, because I think all of the variants have that in common.  When I do that, they all seem to come up on pages one and two.

On 11/16/2019 at 8:00 AM, Eastwood22 said:

Is there a way to search by LP variants?

15 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Hmm, well, I put it in as part of the coding but it doesn't seem to be using it. So I would suggest putting this into the search bar:

LOVE POTION:

with the colon after the word, because I think all of the variants have that in common.  When I do that, they all seem to come up on pages one and two.

Awesome, totally worked. Thanks!