New Releases - Spell Collection 2020!

We present our 2020 Spell Collection with a focus upon the ancient Italian folk magic of Cimaruta, which is embodied within a multi-symbolic silver charm worn to protect the wearer from the Evil Eye.  To craft these scents we have enlisted the wisdom and guidance of Darcie Vélez, practitioner of Strega Folklore Magic, Witch Priestess and Reverend. These potions are created with beautiful-smelling and magically symbolic ingredients for all the ways in which our credo can be enacted. Each bottle in the collection contains a congruent ingredient for the particular potion - such as seeds, roots or minerals - for further enhancement of its particular effects. The artwork for this collection has been created by the fabulous Elizabeth Frazier, a wonderfully-talented artist and musician as well as a long-time LPMP customer and forum member. So please enjoy the Spell Collection as fragrances, and utilize them in ritual work with a pure heart and a focused mind…because the true magic is, ever and always, in YOU!

Created by Elizabeth, Darcie, Julie & Mara

Collection includes 9 Cimaruta Spell Scents, plus 4 additional by popular request, for a total of 13.

AD-Cimaruta.jpg

The Cimaruta Collection - Spell Set 2020

AD-Spell-Rooster.jpg

I - The Rooster

AD-Spell-Flower.jpg

II - The Vervain Flower

AD-Spell-Key.jpg

III - The Key - w/ Swimming with Sharks

AD-Spell-Dagger.jpg

IV - The Dagger

AD-Spell-Heart.jpg

V - The Heart

AD-Spell-Moon.jpg

VI - The Moon

AD-Spell-Snake.jpg

VII - The Snake

AD-Spell-Horn.jpg

VIII - Horn of Plenty

AD-Spell-Sun.jpg

IX - The Sun

AD-Spell-WhiskerWishes-20.jpg

X - Whisker Wishes

AD-Spell-MercuryPotion.jpg

XI - Mercury Potion

AD-Spell-Ashes-20.jpg

XII - Ashes to Dust

AD-Spell-SoulFood-20.jpg

XIII - Soul Food

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome!!  

I love the labels!  That art style would look great on tarot or divination cards.

:Emoticons10311:

12 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Thought you might like to see what a cimaruta charm looks like. This is the one Darcie wears. 

That is so cool looking!

Omg! So excited! And River Newt looks like my Charlie! I'm going to go put on some Whisker Wishes right now, wishing my cold away....

Edited by Eastwood22

What a beautiful kitty!

53 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Trivia:

The font used on the titles and potion line is Jane Austen's handwriting.

The Kitty featured on Whisker Wishes is my child River Newt.

Was River Newt maybe on Ambre Amour from 2013.?

2 minutes ago, bruja said:

River has indeed appeared on previous labels. I think I did use her on Ambre Amour, because her original name was Amber before I met her. She used to have amber colored eyes when she was young.

She's a SHE! But the largest cat in the house because she is at least partly/mostly Maine Coon. Everyone thinks she's a boy, she's kinda huge and intimidating looking, but honestly she's a pussy. lol. I like people to think she's a guard cat though, but she's more the intrepid explorer.

AMAZING Painting!

Edited by Snoopyace

I screamed when I saw it, for real. I said, that's not just any ole black cat, that's MY cat! Perfectly captured the curve of her sweet little chin and everything. So impressed. And River with her gigantic crazy whiskers was perfect for this. :D

1 hour ago, ElizabethOSP said:

Thank yous and HUGS to all!!! Mara made such beeee-you-teeeee-fuuulllll labels!!! I am honored to be part of this community.

:cheers04251::banana058::hearts0425::banana058::cheers04251:

You rock the Casbah, all day and all night, friend!  Your art is a always a stunning experience.

River is beautiful and the artwork is great. A couple of the labels look like they ould be on wine bottles.

3 hours ago, Eggers said:

There you are!!! 😊

Hi Eggers!!! :kisses:

1 hour ago, luna65 said:

You rock the Casbah, all day and all night, friend!  Your art is a always a stunning experience.

:2403::2403::2403: As is yours, my friend! I soooo look forward to the latest scribing!!!! ( Oh hell: I can't find the smiley toasting with the glass of wine. Been gone too long. This will have to do...) :Emoticons0424:xoxox

39 minutes ago, quietguy said:

River is beautiful and the artwork is great. A couple of the labels look like they ould be on wine bottles.

Hey, Quiet Guy!  ...Love Potion Magickal Winerie. Sounds good! I would drink it! ....Mara....?

9 hours ago, bruja said:

I now it's not the same cat, but also reminds me of kitty from Love Potion: Valentine. @ElizabethOSP beautiful painting and artwork! Can't wait to get my greedy little paws on some of them!

oooph. the purposes of these potions look certain for sure! just at eye-glance there are a few I have dire needs for in my life..

I forgot that virility was very much a show-off 🤭 roosters are an apt fit! I'm so curious what it'll smell like

Imma need dagger because there are a lot of jerks to cut.
and 2020 is the year I'm seriously shedding skins and transforming. I foresee a lot of Snake wears.

I wonder if I'll finally break out my SWS and pair it with the above.

Gorgeous labels and kitties!

So happy to see the return of Whisker Wishes :)

Can’t wait to the notes, especially for the Key and Horn of Plenty and the Snake 

I haven’t done the spell from my mystery box yet and some of these look like they would pair well with that

Good evening! I am still programming them in but should have them up by the time you wake up in the morning.

In the meantime, if you have a spare moment - it will only take one! - could you please do us the favor of voting for our store window in our local window contest? The voting closes this evening. If we win, we are donating the money towards needy children.  Here is the info:

HOLIDAY STOREFRONT DECORATING CONTEST
Vote for your favorite window!

Come to downtown Vancouver and check out the beautiful holiday window displays! You have the opportunity to vote for your favorite display - the winning business owner will receive $250 in cash and be declared the winner of the People's Choice Award! Votes must be received by December 8th.

View participating locations & vote by visiting: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X2NRLHZ

Thank you!

Here's pictures of our window and our visit with Santa this weekend! :)

10.jpg

13.jpg

121.jpg

46296314_1942971802422992_5621243219795771392_o.jpg

75550410_2540436766245374_5386005305488310272_n.jpg

Pepper.jpg

SantaLP.jpg

78691490_2579726102080889_2216395882868244480_o.jpg

79143539_2580305282022971_4082664141980958720_o.jpg

79223743_2580305698689596_1193900474772750336_o.jpg

Awesome windows!  I voted for you!