Hello! ๐Ÿ˜บ

Angelic

I realized I didn't introduce myself, I just jumped right in to talking about my experiences with these beautiful products! I guess I've been lurking so much that I already feel like a part of it all. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

ย 

I hope I can be a great contributor here and learn a lot! I'm almost embarrassed about the amount of products I've already amassed in a short period of time. I love the variety of yummy scents and the amazing, very real effects of these potions.

ย 

Thanks so much to the whole team who works at this company for making these gorgeous products available to us. ๐Ÿงก

2 hours ago, oceanjewel said:

:welcome384:

Donโ€™t be embarrassed. Your in good company with that ;)

Ha ha, I'm only almost embarrassed. But seriously, I've no sooner put in an order than I've already got a full cart waiting for the next time I want to put in an order!

ย 

Thank you for the welcome! ๐Ÿ˜„

24 minutes ago, Angelic said:

Ha ha, I'm only almost embarrassed. But seriously, I've no sooner put in an order than I've already got a full cart waiting for the next time I want to put in an order!

ย 

Thank you for the welcome! ๐Ÿ˜„

Welcome, Angelic!ย  It looks like you're already fitting in nicely - with the full cart just after ordering, lol! Mara's perfumes are addictive! ๐Ÿ™‚

23 hours ago, Kayla said:

Welcome, Angelic!ย  It looks like you're already fitting in nicely - with the full cart just after ordering, lol! Mara's perfumes are addictive! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks! Yes, they really are!

ย 

21 hours ago, Eggers said:

Welcome! ๐Ÿ˜€ I'm so glad you're having a good time with all the scents & pheros. It really is so much fun!ย 

SO fun! Makes life just a little bit more pleasant. ๐Ÿ˜ธ Thanks for the welcome!