Congruent scents for Leather?

I managed to get some samples of Bad Girl and I absolutely love the selfies I get from Leather! Are there any current scents that would be congruent with the sexy, sassy yet oh-so-girly feel of Leather? I have Carny in my cart right now but I am open to suggestions. I also like to layer scents so I’m open to any and all ideas. 

Many thanks. 💛

Snow Leopard has been my go-to leather/androstenone scent. It's that feeling of a Rolls Royce (not that I've been in one lol), or luxe softness with a little whiplash at the end for Ice-queen effect.

I've linked a trade thread you can get it from: here or here

I also love Seelie and have described it sort of as Ice Queenie.. another trade thread for it: here.

Edited by Ivysaur
corrected link for Seelie

5 hours ago, Ivysaur said:

Snow Leopard has been my go-to leather/androstenone scent. It's that feeling of a Rolls Royce (not that I've been in one lol), or luxe softness with a little whiplash at the end for Ice-queen effect.

I've linked a trade thread you can get it from: here or here

I also love Seelie and have described it sort of as Ice Queenie.. another trade thread for it: here.

Thank you! I am going to try and get some in a trade. I appreciate the links. :)

3 hours ago, luna65 said:

I feel something like 1942 would be a good match for Leather.  Maybe Velours Frais?

I am going to look up the notes for these, thank you. :)