SEPTEMBER RELEASES

therapygirl

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking the same thing, so we can be nerdy big fat babies together! :001_302:

It's like mini Christmas every month.

Lol and I was just thinking of starting a september release thread too :001_302: It's crazy how excited I get around this time each month, and I sit glued to the computer everyday.....I've admitted it to myself....I'm an LP addict! Can't wait to see what fall scents they come up with!

WOAH!!! Did somebody say September new release stalking?!?!?!?! lol :001_302:

AWWWWW!

I was so excited when I saw the title lol! I can't wait to see the new releases too! It's like I have to buy LP stuff like every month! poor daddy!

Well I am new at this ,but I too find myself checking in just to see if they put September out.I think they should start a support group for addicts,or at least some financial counseling for the damage I have been doing to my credit card!

Well I am new at this ,but I too find myself checking in just to see if they put September out.I think they should start a support group for addicts,or at least some financial counseling for the damage I have been doing to my credit card!

Hello, rmc. Welcome to the support group for LP addicts. First up on the agenda, how to massage your credit card so you can squeeze out those last few cents. :)

Hello, rmc. Welcome to the support group for LP addicts. First up on the agenda, how to massage your credit card so you can squeeze out those last few cents. :)

;) Nice one Scourager and YES WELCOME RMC :thbf54f4bf:

Thanks for all the welcomes .Now we are all locked together in addiction and debt LOL! I think there is a spell on those potions ha ha!

Thanks for all the welcomes .Now we are all locked together in addiction and debt LOL! I think there is a spell on those potions ha ha!

I agree, Mara is is wicked! :thbf54f4bf:

:)

seriously though, I spend more money on LPs bottle than any other artisan parfum at the moment LOL ;)

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

I agree, Mara is is wicked! :witchnaner:

:wit3:

seriously though, I spend more money on LPs bottle than any other artisan parfum at the moment LOL :banana105:

lol, baby you ain't the only one *sigh*!

I am such a lost cause! My old Chanel Allure doesn't seem quite so alluring anymore. I actually had to shower and take it off so I could reapply an LP yummy. Is it wrong to have such an obsessive love of scents? :wit3:

I am sooo excited for September newbies!!! I will start sewing everyone's stalking outfits (with pockets for LP fragrances of course).

Rats! No word yet. Oh well. Im so glad im not the only one with this addiction. :wit3:

So far ive checked in three times today to see if theres any word

about new releases .Pathetic, just pathetic . But I just cant help it . :banana-computer:

I am such a two year old right now.

Okay, Okay... Ya'll have me all worked up so I broke down and did it. I am now a yearly subscriber. Yeah for me! I am so excited. I don't know what I am going to do with all of these wonderful scents that I am getting (that was my fourth order two weeks). I am anxiously looking forward to the arrival of new goodies.

Okay, Okay... Ya'll have me all worked up so I broke down and did it. I am now a yearly subscriber. Yeah for me! I am so excited. I don't know what I am going to do with all of these wonderful scents that I am getting (that was my fourth order two weeks). I am anxiously looking forward to the arrival of new goodies.

The yearly subscription is the best thing I ever did. It is my favorite gift to myself!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! My momthly subscription. It is great, a lot of times I fall in love with scents I never would have chosen to get. Well worth getting it, if any of you ladies are thinking about it....I highly reccomend it! :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! My momthly subscription. It is great, a lot of times I fall in love with scents I never would have chosen to get. Well worth getting it, if any of you ladies are thinking about it....I highly reccomend it! :)

Well, now am glad I did it. Broke down I mean. Using my logic, that means on top of any order that I would have placed I now have $30 more a month to spend!

JoAnna, I am sure that you noticed - but I changed my avatar. I am also sure you are not surprised by my choice since this image totally fits the "other" side of my personality (to let the rest of you in on a secret, I spent my entire undergraduate degree writing all of my term papers on serial killers and am a die hard fan of horror movies).

Edited by sultry brunette

Well, now am glad I did it. Broke down I mean. Using my logic, that means on top of any order that I would have placed I now have $30 more a month to spend!

JoAnna, I am sure that you noticed - but I changed my avatar. I am also sure you are not surprised by my choice since this image totally fits the "other" side of my personality (to let the rest of you in on a secret, I spent my entire undergraduate degree writing all of my term papers on serial killers and am a die hard fan of horror movies).

I like your logic, I totally should be buying me an extra bottle each month! :)

Oooh I totally have a fascination with serial killers. I am a Criminology student and find myself drawn there.

Horror movies, on the other hand, I am too chicken to watch :$