SEPTEMBER RELEASES

therapygirl

You two are awesome! I thought I was the only obsessed weirdo... I actually almost joined the FBI to get into the psych profiling unit (my undergrad is psychology and criminal justice). Good to know there are kindred spirits out there.

As for the horror movies... I started reading Stephen King as a teenager, and my imagination is much worse than any horror movie that I have seen so far. After reading my first SK book, I slept with the lights on for a week. Some people get their rush out of jumping out of planes, mine is from a much safer fear (movies and books).

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe ladies, I am actually qualified to teach profiling and serial killers. I focused my Master's on the criminal mind. I have so many books on the subject, that I think a couple young men that came over to work on my telephone line actually got a little nervous. I wasn't even wearing Dominance. :)

Hey, we may be weird, but a least we smell good!

You two are awesome! I thought I was the only obsessed weirdo... I actually almost joined the FBI to get into the psych profiling unit (my undergrad is psychology and criminal justice). Good to know there are kindred spirits out there.

As for the horror movies... I started reading Stephen King as a teenager, and my imagination is much worse than any horror movie that I have seen so far. After reading my first SK book, I slept with the lights on for a week. Some people get their rush out of jumping out of planes, mine is from a much safer fear (movies and books).

Another Stephen King fan here!! I have every one he has written, I think......with the exception of a couple of the newer ones.....my obsession with his works started when I was about 12, I think.....

Another Stephen King fan here!! I have every one he has written, I think......with the exception of a couple of the newer ones.....my obsession with his works started when I was about 12, I think.....

Same here. If I don't own it, I've read it. I adore his writing.

Dudes: Did you miss that?!?!?

SINISTER SAID:

Please give us a few hours everyone, they are coming soon!

*Squee!*

SG

p.s. I lurve me some Steven King too, but draw the line at real-life killers (shudder)...

*Squee!*

SG

OMG, WOOT WOOT!!!! I am totally excited and can patiently wait for these fab goodies, thanks for the updat SG

Dudes: Did you miss that?!?!?

SINISTER SAID:

*Squee!*

SG

p.s. I lurve me some Steven King too, but draw the line at real-life killers (shudder)...

I was reading through the Stephen king posts also wondering if theyd missed it lol :)

oh crap, I have to go out for a few hours today!! OH NO!!!! WHY TODAY????? WHAT IF I MISS IT??????

If you miss it you will hae treasures told, waiting for you!!!

Ah tangents...they make life interesting.

For me, SK was untouchable for about twenty years. Now it seems I like about every other book he writes, but those I have enjoyed are wonderous stories. Even more valuable, I think, is how he introduced me to other great authors (Robert Aickman, Peter Straub, Clive Barker) simply through his tireless evangelism (i.e. Danse Macabre and in interviews).

I met him briefly, back when he was still doing public appearances (it was sometime in the mid-to-late 80s); I was dating a book dealer who knew him (who also introduced me to my personal writing deity, the aforementioned Clive Barker), it was at a convention. He had one of the warmest smiles I've ever seen.

I dunno TG, is it worse to be away when they release, or to be present and KNOW you can't possibly buy anything this month? I'm more than totally strapped for a while... :o

No money :(

:surprised: :2785: *grrrrrr*

I know, I know it was oh so cruel, I am ashamed. :666:

Sry TG ~kiss~

Therapygirl! you crazy lady! lol, how did to manage to do that! :666: haha

Guys, this is what "addiction" is, here's the perfect example! (lol omg!!!!)

Unfortunately, I'm slowly becoming one already! I've got a pile of homework to do right beside me and I'm on LP's forum eek!

P.S: I'm getting anxious every minute lol!

Edited by esmeralda

OMGawd. no word yet!I know Mara & Dana are workin there arshes off trying to fill are addiction but, aaakk! :angry3: im going through withdrawls here !{lol snort}

Im hopeless , simply hopeless :waiting: . Ive checked in 3 times this morning. Im glued to this damn

computer. I so need help { sigh }. :Blusher: