Beccah

02.20 w/ Perfect Match

AD-0220-Feb2020_540x.jpg?v=1580538707

This one goes out to all the Lovers! A special Limited Edition Valentine’s Day treat in honor of the new decade from all of us at LPMP to all of you…Cuddle up to this oh so soft and cozy unisex blend featuring invitingly sensual sandalwood and affection inducing bittersweet chocolate, with silky smooth notes of powdery vanilla, sexy musk and dark amber, and sealed with a juicy kiss of black currant. You can even wear this as a couple with the one you adore, because we’ve enhanced this yummy snuggly scent with our exclusive PERFECT MATCH pheromone mix ~ a soulmate type blend that both sexes can wear. Reminds established couples of that first blush of new love, complete with butterflies in the tummy! A great blend to wear to meet the parents too!

Scent: Super cuddly and sensual sandalwood and cocoa with interesting little sparks on both the high and low ends. Not too sweet! Smells droolingly amazing on any gender.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality.
CHOCOLATE/COCOA ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
BLACK CURRANT ~ Aids success in love affairs, and a magical representation of blood.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

I managed to practice remarkable restraint last night when my Parcel of Happy arrived, lol.  So this one has had a little rest.

In the vial I do get a really nice mix of the resins and sweet notes with that tang of currant on top.  Delicious!

On me, and with this being newly-brewed, the sandalwood is front-and-center, and in such a way that it has a totally unisex vibe.  It strikes me as one of those scents you could wear anytime.  It's primarily sandalwood-amber on me with threads of the other notes interwoven throughout.  The musk is more of a weight and a smoothness to the overall impression.  The chocolate and vanilla are gourmand accents but not really fully noticeable, more just the suggestion, although I think sandalwood and chocolate is a fabulous combination and I like what I'm getting from this.  The drydown evolves nicely to a soft snuggly feel;  it does have a relaxed yet sensual evocation.

Thanks for the review @luna65!  Sorry, wallet. 

I just received this in the mail today and know that it probably has travel shock, but I couldn't help myself, and put it on anyway.   My first impression is that it smells a lot like Wild Cherry. Yes, I know there aren't any cherries in here, but I'm thinking that it must be the currant and sandalwood combination with the chocolate. It certainly is yummy regardless of what I'm smelling. I will update my review once travel shock has worn off and see how it changes.

ETA:  I'm wearing this again today and it hasn't changed much. The currants are definitely reading as cherry on me and this perfume is absolutely delicious! ❤

Edited by Kayla

Not sure how to describe the notes themselves. The feel of this one is warm, rich, and sensual, like a slow, subtle seduction that kinda sneaks up on you. Perfect for Valentine's Day ❤️

When this first arrived it was mainly chocolate, and smelled very sweet, which was odd because description said it wouldn't be.  Now it is predominantly sandalwood.  I like it a lot, but, it isn't one I'll try to buy all existing bottles up.:perfume:   It is unisex,  anyone really could wear it.  It  is a snuggly comfort scent. 

@Kayla  when I first sniffed it, it was before you'd posted your comments.  I didn't think Wild Cherry (I wish!!!)  but it was familiar to me.  I think maybe it reminded me  my occo PE from last year, or even the LE chocolate occo that was released at the same time.  

3 hours ago, Eve said:

When this first arrived it was mainly chocolate, and smelled very sweet, which was odd because description said it wouldn't be.  Now it is predominantly sandalwood.  I like it a lot, but, it isn't one I'll try to buy all existing bottles up.:perfume:   It is unisex,  anyone really could wear it.  It  is a snuggly comfort scent. 

@Kayla  when I first sniffed it, it was before you'd posted your comments.  I didn't think Wild Cherry (I wish!!!)  but it was familiar to me.  I think maybe it reminded me  my occo PE from last year, or even the LE chocolate occo that was released at the same time.  

It always amazes me how differently the perfumes read depending upon body chemistry. I really get a strong chocolate/fruit vibe, and not much sandalwood. I'll have to get out my Wild Cherry to compare them directly, but by memory, they are very similar in my skin.