02.20 w/ Perfect Match

AD-0220-Feb2020_540x.jpg?v=1580538707

This one goes out to all the Lovers! A special Limited Edition Valentine’s Day treat in honor of the new decade from all of us at LPMP to all of you…Cuddle up to this oh so soft and cozy unisex blend featuring invitingly sensual sandalwood and affection inducing bittersweet chocolate, with silky smooth notes of powdery vanilla, sexy musk and dark amber, and sealed with a juicy kiss of black currant. You can even wear this as a couple with the one you adore, because we’ve enhanced this yummy snuggly scent with our exclusive PERFECT MATCH pheromone mix ~ a soulmate type blend that both sexes can wear. Reminds established couples of that first blush of new love, complete with butterflies in the tummy! A great blend to wear to meet the parents too!

Scent: Super cuddly and sensual sandalwood and cocoa with interesting little sparks on both the high and low ends. Not too sweet! Smells droolingly amazing on any gender.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality.
CHOCOLATE/COCOA ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
BLACK CURRANT ~ Aids success in love affairs, and a magical representation of blood.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

I managed to practice remarkable restraint last night when my Parcel of Happy arrived, lol.  So this one has had a little rest.

In the vial I do get a really nice mix of the resins and sweet notes with that tang of currant on top.  Delicious!

On me, and with this being newly-brewed, the sandalwood is front-and-center, and in such a way that it has a totally unisex vibe.  It strikes me as one of those scents you could wear anytime.  It's primarily sandalwood-amber on me with threads of the other notes interwoven throughout.  The musk is more of a weight and a smoothness to the overall impression.  The chocolate and vanilla are gourmand accents but not really fully noticeable, more just the suggestion, although I think sandalwood and chocolate is a fabulous combination and I like what I'm getting from this.  The drydown evolves nicely to a soft snuggly feel;  it does have a relaxed yet sensual evocation.

Thanks for the review @luna65!  Sorry, wallet. 

I just received this in the mail today and know that it probably has travel shock, but I couldn't help myself, and put it on anyway.   My first impression is that it smells a lot like Wild Cherry. Yes, I know there aren't any cherries in here, but I'm thinking that it must be the currant and sandalwood combination with the chocolate. It certainly is yummy regardless of what I'm smelling. I will update my review once travel shock has worn off and see how it changes.

ETA:  I'm wearing this again today and it hasn't changed much. The currants are definitely reading as cherry on me and this perfume is absolutely delicious! ❤

Edited by Kayla

Not sure how to describe the notes themselves. The feel of this one is warm, rich, and sensual, like a slow, subtle seduction that kinda sneaks up on you. Perfect for Valentine's Day ❤️

When this first arrived it was mainly chocolate, and smelled very sweet, which was odd because description said it wouldn't be.  Now it is predominantly sandalwood.  I like it a lot, but, it isn't one I'll try to buy all existing bottles up.:perfume:   It is unisex,  anyone really could wear it.  It  is a snuggly comfort scent. 

@Kayla  when I first sniffed it, it was before you'd posted your comments.  I didn't think Wild Cherry (I wish!!!)  but it was familiar to me.  I think maybe it reminded me  my occo PE from last year, or even the LE chocolate occo that was released at the same time.  

3 hours ago, Eve said:

When this first arrived it was mainly chocolate, and smelled very sweet, which was odd because description said it wouldn't be.  Now it is predominantly sandalwood.  I like it a lot, but, it isn't one I'll try to buy all existing bottles up.:perfume:   It is unisex,  anyone really could wear it.  It  is a snuggly comfort scent. 

@Kayla  when I first sniffed it, it was before you'd posted your comments.  I didn't think Wild Cherry (I wish!!!)  but it was familiar to me.  I think maybe it reminded me  my occo PE from last year, or even the LE chocolate occo that was released at the same time.  

It always amazes me how differently the perfumes read depending upon body chemistry. I really get a strong chocolate/fruit vibe, and not much sandalwood. I'll have to get out my Wild Cherry to compare them directly, but by memory, they are very similar in my skin.

And just to mix things up some more, I'm getting mostly amber, soft musk, and a milky chocolate, which is just divine !

I've been laying off pheromones for 6 months so having Perfect Match in this is like discovering the magic all over again.

It's wearing very close to my skin on me, and it's loooong lasting, I'm talking 24 hours plus. It reminds me a bit of the scented Balm Bomb formulations in how gentle and loving this is. For extra oomph I have combined with chocolate-based OCCO's which is rather swoon-worthy. That pushes it in the "Swiss Chocolate" direction while  still being elegant. 

I mislaid my bottle and was heartbroken and had a super strong urge to get another FB. It's that supportive of my current emotional state (low libido, seasonal affective disorder, mild anxiety). Mercifully I found my bottle but I will likely end up with more. I hope you guys give this one a shot !

• 2 months later...

I'm coming back to this since the unisex sample set contains this one.

I don't know if I realized initially how potent this one is, like. HELLO!  I thought maybe it was just my brain screaming at the sandalwood but it really wears pretty prominent, at least at first.  I know it's there.  I think the musk has becoming more dense over time so it's amplifying everything else.  Because I don't mean that in a "musky" way but just that because musk is a natural amplifier in a perfume it's doing that job really well.

Now that it's had a few months to age it's reminding me more and more of the original Mark's Girl Nip and I think it's the whole chocolate-sandalwood thing that's doing it for me.  The chocolate has definitely emerged in terms of how I apprehend it now versus my original impression.

It's pretty sweet but, like, a guy would wear this knowing that the ladies like it on him.  If nothing else it would make for a fun game, like: "Honey, let's both wear this and see who smells sexier!" :666:

(And you might want to let him win...letting him win depends on how much you will win later, of course.)

• 1 year later...

This is very nice. It's a "fuzzy" chocolate - the characteristics of chocolate are there and it makes me think of chocolate, but if I smelled this on someone, I wouldn't necessarily say it's chocolatey. I get a bit of bright cherry (maybe the blackcurrant?) but overall, it's just very fuzzy and cuddly feeling. Which works perfectly with the Perfect Match! The sandalwood is very soft and almost creamy; it doesn't declare itself like it does in some unisex or masculine scents. Easily wearable by either gender, and although it's unisex, it doesn't feel androgynous - just natural and comforting.  I can't imagine a better scent to wear while cuddled up with your partner on Christmas, drinking hot cocoa.

And I bet would layer beautifully with Special Delivery too!

• 8 months later...
On 7/26/2022 at 7:59 AM, Mister Pheromert said:
If I'm in conversation with a person and they don't invest much in the
conversation while I'm trying to keep the conversation going, is 
perfect match better or TMI and true confession? Which of the
two products will require less work on my part?

I’m not really a pheromone expert, though I have played a little with all three of those pheromones. I think probably True Confessions would be best for your goal. I’m assuming it’s not a romantic goal though. If it is a romantic goal, then go with Perfect Match. Go easy on True Confessions (and especially go easy on T.M.I. If you decide to use it) though, because it could also have an effect on you as well. And test it out a few times on other people first so you can figure out the right amount that works best for you.